Forgiveness

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

NS Yoonji - Irritated
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Although it hadn't truly been that long since Miyong had been back at headquarters, it ended up feeling like an eternity since she'd last stepped through the front doors.

Now that Jia had returned to China, and remembered to call his worry-wart of a sister to tell her he'd landed alive and safe, Miyong returned to the idol life. Sil Lo and SM had almost immediately thrown her into a flurry of schedules varying between variety shows, hosting music shows, appearing for radio broadcasts and charity events. This is also when Miyong rediscovered that the life of an idol was like exercising; you had to take small water breaks instead of a long nap or you'd never want to get up and keep going.

Walking through the front doors however made Miyong take a deep, calming breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Though it was still considered a workplace, the girl could easily consider the large building like a second home; she'd spent the better part of five years living, eating and training in it.

"UUNNIIIIIEEEEE!!!"

Miyong let out a round of jovial laughter as she was quickly tackled in a hug.

"Ah~ Sulli you have to stop growing!" Miyong laughed, having to reach up further than she remembered to pat her dongsaeng on the back.

Just as Sulli released her, Miyong's frame was attacked by yet another body flying into her for a hug, this one actually knocking the wind out of her and making her stagger back a step before she regained her footing.

"Hello Luna," she groaned with a small laugh, hugging the smaller girl back.

"We've missed you so much~!" Luna cooed when she finally pulled her face out of the older girl's shoulder.

"You guys came to see my brother and I in the hospital, it hasn't been that long," Miyong laughed.

"I don't care! I missed you!" Luna pouted.

"Well I never said you weren't allowed," Miyong giggled, catching the last three members walking down the hall towards her.

"How are you feeling now Miyong-ah? Is your brother alright too?" Victoria asked as Krystal gave Miyong a calm hug.

"Yeah, he went back home and called me when he landed to tell me he arrived safely," Miyong replied.

"What about you? You were a mess while he was in there too," Amber asked, throwing an arm over her friend's shoulder.

"I'm better too. I think once he was able to leave the hospital I just… healed. It's hard to explain, especially since none of you are the oldest in your families," Miyong laughed.

The group let out a round of laughter and continued walking down the hall together.

"Unnie we have to get together again sometime, for dinner, or lunch or anything!" Luna claimed, latching onto Miyong's arm with a pout.

"Yes, we should!" Victoria agreed with a gleeful clap of her hands.

"I'm totally for that, we'd just need to figure out a time to do it," Miyong added, a smile of her own stretched across her lips.

"Miyong-ssi, please hurry, you need to get some practise in while you can," Sil Lo called from up ahead.

"Ah, that's right! You're releasing your first Mini Album next year right?" Amber grinned. "Working hard or hardly working?"

"I always work hard, unlike some," Miyong huffed, giving her friend a teasing grin.

"Excuse you!"

The other girls laughed as Amber gave Miyong a glare, Miyong quickly ducking out of the tomboy's reach so that she could dash over to her manager, waving a farewell to the girls before she entered the practise room.

Since Miyong's debut in 2010, she's released four Singles and one Studio Album. Finally releasing her first Mini Album may not seem like that big of a deal to many, but for Miyong it was another thing to scratch off of her list of things she'd like to do while an idol.

While the news of her Mini Album had been spreading around not only in SM, but the media as well, other than it being a Mini Album, she didn't know anything other than that herself, today being the day when she was to begin practise for the seven songs that would be on the disk.

"Heartstrings?" the idol questioned when she looked at the title song.

"Yes, and for the title song you'll have Henry-ssi from Super Junior M performing along with you," Sil Lo claimed, watching as her charge continued to read.

"Mmm, but isn't he busy enough as it is? I'd hate to overbook the poor guy… Then again he did steal Amber from me for the longest time when 1-2-3 came out…" she hummed, continuing to skim over the lyrics.

Sil Lo released a small chuckle causing the corner of Miyong's lips to twitch upwards.

"Play, your, heartstrings to the crowd.
They'll ,stand and listen to,
your, sound is something,
Something great that's in the making."

"It's not too bad," Miyong hummed, tapping her foot to the beat on the music sheet.

Miyong stood from her seat and began to walk around the practise room, humming the song and slowly working her way into full volume to try and engrain the rhythm into her head.

"Oh my god this fifteen seconds of not breathing is going to murder me," Miyong gasped, only just barely managing to finish said part of the song.

"That's why you have three months to practise," Sil Lo chuckled, continuing to check schedule updates on her phone.

"Yeah, but by the time you factor in all of my other schedules and the little amount of sleep and food ingestion I'm able to get it's like what, one?" Miyong huffed, giving her manager a pout.

Sil Lo simply shook her head, small smirk still placed on her lips.

Miyong was about to turn back to her music sheet when she caught sight of a pair of arms waving outside of the window. Amber poked her head into view of the glass on the door and motioned for her to come out.

"Unnie, can I please have like… ten minutes? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeee~~~" Miyong whined, getting on her knees in front of her manager and giving her a pleading look.

Sil Lo turned her head towards the door in time to catch Amber hiding and sighed.

"Ten minutes."

Miyong gave a small squeal in delight before quickly dashing out of the practise room.

"Come on, they're down in room 318," Amber claimed, quickly grabbing her friend's hand and leading the way down the hall.

The promise Miyong had made to Jia before he left had been one that indeed took a blow to her pride to fulfill, but after countless hours of poking and prodding, the girl had agreed. Said promise was much harder to keep however when she was suddenly bombarded with schedules and never had any time to track down the 12 boys of EXO, let alone one in particular; thus Miyong had asked Amber to keep an eye out for her while they were at headquarters.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Amber asked when they finally stood in front of the doors.

"No… I need to swallow my pride and do this myself," Miyong claimed, shaking her head. "But thank you."

Amber gave her friend a nod as well as a pat on the shoulder before quickly returning to f(x)'s own practise room.

Miyong took a deep breath before slowly turning the doorknob and poking her head into the room. She was a fool for thinking that with 12 different people in the room that she could sneak in.

"Miyong~~!" Baekhyun beamed, a giant grin on his face.

The rest of EXO all turned towards the door and smiled, giving her a loud greeting making the guilt instantly bubble up in her stomach.

Refusing to let her plan be ruined, Miyong put up her usual bravado and gave her friend a smarmy grin. "Aww and I was hoping that I could sneak up on you."

"Sneak up on us? Never," Luhan laughed, waving at her to come further into the room.

Miyong did so, closing the door behind her and walking over to the group.

"Soooooooooo…" Chanyeol began, rubbing the back of his head.

"Although in a way we all owe you a formal apology, I think I'd be one of the people that you most deserve it from," Kris quickly said, stepping forward. "Miyong, I'm sorry for everything that I inadvertently caused; I never meant for things to go so far."

Miyong shook her head and gave him a smile as well as a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it Kris, I feel like it's all in the past."

The boys all nodded in acceptance and once Miyong shuffled over to talk to a few of the others, they all slowly separated into their own thing.

After a few minutes Miyong siddled her way along the wall to a texting Chen who was lounging on the other side of the room.

"Yah, Dance Machine," she began, planting her fists on her hips.

"Yes?" Chen asked, looking down at her out of the corner of his eye.

"I want to go on a walk, so I need you to hold something for me," she said with a small pout on her face.

"What is it you want me to hold? Should I wear gloves?" Chen replied, raising an eyebrow in apprehension.

Miyong rolled her eyes and turned away from him slightly, then turned back and held out her hand. Chen stayed still for a few moments, his face finally gaining some pink when he realized what she had meant. He shifted his eyes around the room nervously, before looking back towards Miyong, the female idol looking right at him. Chen cleared his throat before pocketing his phone and lightly pressing his palm against hers, Miyong's fingers instantly wrapping around his larger hand and pulling him out of the room after her.

Hand in hand, Miyong and Chen walked down the hall, neither of them speaking. Chen was about to speak when the girl beat him to it.

"I wanted to apologize…"

He turned to look down at her, Miyong's eyes having lowered to watch her shoes as they continued walking.

"With all of the drama that had happened and the whole Minseok-oppa thing still hurting me, I became a bit of a brat and started lashing out at you and the others; including Unnie and even Jia. Not a single one of you deserved that sort of treatment, especially you…" Miyong stopped walking and slowly looked up at her friend, giving him an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry Jongdae. Even after everything you did for me I still treated you in such a disgraceful way. I know that you won't be able to forgive me so easily, but I want you to know that I'm willing to work and try to piece our friendship back toge-"

Miyong's small rant was interrupted when Chen rolled his eyes and stepped forward, pulling the girl into a tight hug, his forehead resting on her shoulder as her hands instinctively rested on his back.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you talk too much when you're upset?" he snickered, tightening his arms around her without raising his head.

"Apparently very often considering this is like the tenth time you've told me," Miyong replied with a laugh, leaning her head against his with a small smile.

Chen smirked and raised his head so that he could look at her. He raised his hand and patted down the hair on her head, Miyong giving him a questioning look when he did.

"You don't have to work at getting our friendship back into one piece Miyong…



















…It never broke in the first place.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay~~ Miyong and Chen reconciliation~~ It's a wee bit short but I wanted to get this chapter out before the new year as I'll more than likey be pretty busy :)

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin, ParkSeoMai23, KPOPCHIKA, greeneyes1990, heartarcfantasy21, arandomperson, ClassicallyRenee, xiumxn and kohakuhime for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour