The Boys Are Here

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

Namie Amuro- Hide and Seek
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Miyong-ssi… Miyong-ssi…"

The girl stirred in her seat and rubbed her eyes, blinking back the sleep.

"We're almost at the meeting point Miyong-ssi, you should wake up," Sil Lo chuckled as she continued to drive.

Miyong grumbled a little and stretched, feeling her back and shoulders crack, rubbing her eyes again to attempt to wake up further.

After Jia had gone back to China and reconciling with the boys as well as Chen, Miyong had been head first back into recordings, although she had little energy to do so at first. Early Tuesday morning, the girl was woken up, brought in to have her hair and make-up done by Sunhoon and Shumei then sat down in the van going to her next program, falling asleep on the way.

"Aish, stop rubbing; you'll smear your eye make-up!" Shumei huffed, reaching over to smack the girl's hand away from her face.

"But I'm sleepy…" Miyong whined, giving her coordinator a pout.

"I know, but you can't look sleepy during filming or people will start talking, now stop rubbing," Shumei sighed, patting the girl's hair.

Miyong gave a sleepy nod and slapped her cheeks a couple times doing her best to wake herself up.

"Here we are. Looks like we got here before the others," Sil Lo claimed, pulling up to the small parking area beside the field.

"Why is there an excavator…?" Miyong questioned, not liking the thought.

"If you don't end up liking it blame the others for their poor choices," Sil Lo chuckled while waving her phone at the girl.

Miyong pouted and exited the van, Shumei and Sil Lo right behind her.

"Miyong-ssi, welcome, welcome!" the director greeted with a smile. "I'm glad you managed to make it."

"Of course Oppa!" she chirped with a salute. "I'd never miss a family meeting~!"

The man chuckled and walked back over to the crew as Shumei began to open her bag.

"Alright, let's find you a chair so that I can fix you up quick," the woman claimed, taking the idol by the wrist.

Miyong rolled her eyes with a small smile as the woman lead her over to a small area where the cameras where, sitting her down on a small stool.

"There you go~ pretty as a butterfly~!" Shumei cooed as she finished the make-up.

Miyong nodded and stood from the chair, following after the producer to where she would meet with the others.

After only a couple minutes of standing on the field alone, a red sedan pulled up the dirt road.

"Aish, it's about time they got here, I was getting bored," she huffed, her VJ giving a small chuckle. "Oppa~~!"

"Ah! Miyong-ah!!" Haha cheered, dashing over to her with a grin. "How have you been my favourite dongsae~?"

The others laughed as the two greeted each other.

"It's nice to see you again Miyong, we were beginning to miss you after not seeing you for nearly two months," Jaesuk claimed.

"I missed all of you too; it was really boring while I was away," Miyong laughed, covering up the facts well.

They all finished their greetings and walked over to a small laptop, gathering around as Kwangsoo started the video. A familiar face twirling a hula-hoop appeared with a timer in the corner.

"Ah… is that Ryu Hyunjin!?" Miyong asked, recognising him from his episode last year.

"Yes, he is giving us our missions today," Jihyo explained.

"Really? Whoa…"

"We had to guess if he could do the acupressure hula-hoop for more than thirty seconds," Sukjin claimed.

"With a tummy like that, of course he can!" Miyong huffed.

The others burst out laughing, Jaesuk patting her on the shoulder and scolding her quietly, unable to keep the grin off of his face.

The video continued and the moments the timer went over thirty seconds Miyong huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "See, I told you!" she whined.

The others chuckled as the video was closed and they all turned their attention to the PD.

"If you had gotten the right answer, the mission you would have gotten was really easy, because the mission was to get the best massage for 10 minutes," the man began.

Miyong gave a disbelieving laugh as the others complained.

"Then what's the hard one?" Haha asked.

"The hard mission-"

"It can't be getting a massage from the excavator…?" Kwangsoo interrupted, pointing to the machine.

"The mission is grant a Running League," the PD finished. "There is a diamond shaped baseball field on the side. We shall show you first."

"Show? Is it really that difficult?" Miyong asked as they moved off to the side.

The crew got into their positions, all dressed in their usual yellow track suits and the game began. One of them sat in the seat and was lifted by the excavator, the machine swinging him in a circle, the cast instantly letting out groans of disapproval. The crew finished the demonstration and instantly everyone was struggling with where they wanted to be.

"Jihyo should sit in the chair, she's good at stuff like that!" Jongkook claimed.

"Or Miyong! Miyong is also good!" Kwangsoo added.

"I'll try it," the girl offered, lifting her hand.

"Ah~~ Miyong-ah~!" Jaesuk cheered, clapping her on the back.

"It doesn't look too bad… I'm just worried about my aim; it's never really been that good…" she claimed as she walked over to the machine.

The others laughed as they moved around to their spots Jaesuk as player two, Kwangsoo and Jongkook as three and four, Sukjin as player five, Jihyo as player six, Haha as player seven and Gary as player eight.

Miyong was strapped into the seat by the crew members, giving her a short splurge on how to stay safe while swinging around, the girl nodding at their words. The group gave a cheer and she lifted into the air.

"Umma! I can see my house from here~!" she laughed.

The others laughed as the PD called out for them to begin.

"Oppa I'll throw it now!" she called out, tossing the ball.

Jaesuk missed and chased after it as it rolled away, Miyong reaching into the small bag and taking out another ball. She threw it again, this time Jaesuk managing to catch it. He threw it over to Kwangsoo and Jongkook, only for the ball to go too short and hit the ground, Jongkook letting out a bark of disapproval.

Their failures continued for a couple more rounds until Miyong was finally lowered to the ground for a short rest. She was lifted into the air again and threw the ball, Jaesuk missing again, but catching it on the second try. More failures later Miyong was lowered to the ground again, the crew running around the gather all of the balls.

With another cheer, the third round began, Miyong going back into the air and tossing Jaesuk the ball.

Round after round continued until Jaesuk was told to take Miyong's spot on the chair, the girl changing to player eight as Gary changed to player two. Jaesuk was quickly taken off of the excavator and replaced with Sukjin, the older man throwing the ball deftly before Gary managed to catch it. The ball went around the field until it was put into Miyong's hands.

"Oppa! Oppa you have to pay attention!" she cried out as he continued spinning.

When the girl didn't get a reply, she threw it in hope of him managing to catch it, only for the man not to even move, the ball zipping past him.

Their order was soon changed again with Miyong back in the chair. When the ball made it's round of all of the players, Gary threw to ball to the girl and she managed to catch it, the others instantly cheering as she was lowered back to the ground.

With a round of excited hugs, they gathered in front of the small laptop again and watched the video.

"Do you think he'll throw a ball or a strike Miyong-ah?" Gary asked after the video finished.

"….I honestly have no idea," she laughed, covering her face in embarrassment.

The group laughed, and when Jihyo couldn't decide either, the men chose to do a round of rock, paper, scissors for guessing 'Strike' or 'Ball', them ending with 'Ball'. After getting their mission card, the group set off to the beef restaurant.

They continued their missions for the day until they finally found themselves at the L outlet mall for their final mission of the day.

"Because you chose wrong, you will be hiding first," the PD explained.

"Hiding??" the group chorused with confused looks.

"You will be rotating shifts of hide and seek with bells with the boys from EXO-"

"WHAT!?" Miyong yelped, her eyes as big as saucers.

"Miyong-ah! Miyong-ah!" Jaesuk laughed as the others watched her cover in shock.

"Why would you invite my brothers here!?" the girl whined, stepping forward and pointing an accusing finger towards the PD. "How many of them came??"

"Eleven."

As the others burst into protest Miyong's eyes closed in defeat, her shoulders sagging as she gave a weak chuckle, hanging her head.

"So we're hiding first?" Haha repeated as they set off into the mall.

"And there's eleven of them too…" Jihyo sighed, following after him and the others.

"Miyong's face has paled just thinking about it," Kwangsoo laughed, noticing the girl with her head slightly hung.

"I never thought in a million years that they'd actually come on the program…" she sighed making the others chuckle.

The group split up and Miyong's VJ followed her towards the back of the first floor, entering a dress store. She poked her head into the back and noticed the copious amounts of racks of dresses hanging.

"My heaven~" she cooed, walking over and feeling the dresses with an elated expression on her face. "I want all of it~~"

"Ten minutes until the positions are switched. Race… start!"

Miyong jumped slightly at the voice over the loud speaker and quickly pushed through the lines of dresses, holding them back slightly so that her VJ could follow her. She pressed her back against the wall and brought her knees up to her chin, her eyes wide, watching for any movement.

"I'm usually so good whenever it's like a chasing after other people race, but I get so nervous when I have to hide from others… I'm scared that for that one moments when I'm almost in the clear that I'll get caught…" she mumbled with a small giggle.

After only a few minutes of hiding, an announcement came over the PA system.

'Kim Jongkook, out. Kim Jongkook, out.'

"Eh!?! Jongkook-Oppa is out already???" Miyong gawked, eyes wide. "Ya what have these kids been eating for breakfast…"

'Gary, out. Gary, out.'

Miyong held in a snicker and buried her face in her hands, not believing her ears.

"I must catch them quickly. I mean, who better to catch them than their Sunbae-Noona?" she laughed as the remaining one minute was announced over the PA.

'Time is up! From now on, defender becomes offender!'

Miyong grinned and pulled herself out from behind the dresses, taking the bell from her VJ and tying it to her shoe with a grin. She walked out of the store and stretched her arms above her head with a comfortable sigh.

"Oppa~!" she sang, waving at Haha as he exited a store with Jihyo.

"Miyong-ah! Let's work together well and find the boys!" Haha claimed, pumping his fist.

The girl nodded and began to walk with the duo.

"But Oppa… I want you to try and do something for me…" Miyong paused as Haha gave her a hum and Jihyo looked behind to give the girl her attention. "If you see Jongdae, Kris, Minseok-oppa, or Jongin… you have to let me rip off their name-tags," she laughed, keeping her head on a swivel.

The two laughed and gave the girl a baffled look, Miyong having a large grin on her face. The three caught a commotion back down on the first floor and Miyong dashed away as soon as she saw who was running.

"YA!! KEVIN WU!!" she roared, leaping down the stairs after him.

"Miyong-ah get him!"  Sukjin laughed, watching the two idols dash away.

Jaesuk joined the chase and managed to corner the taller boy by grabbing onto his shirt sleeve.

"Oppa!! Let me rip it please~!" Miyong sang as she trotted over with a smile.

Before she could however, Kwangsoo shot in and ripped Kris's name-tag off with a grin.

"YA!! I SAID LET ME RIP IT!!" Miyong roared, slapping the Giraffe on the arm with a glare.

Jaesuk and Sukjin also scolded him, the taller man having a baffled look on his face and Kris sat up on the floor.

"You ," Miyong laughed, squatting down next to him. "First out, guess you're not all you're cracked up to be huh?" she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Kris continued to pant but gave her a light shove on the shoulder making the two laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll find Jongin, Jongdae and Minseok-oppa to keep you company," Miyong laughed, patting him on the back and standing.

"I'll hold you to that!" Kris called with a laugh.

Kris was escorted away as the Running Man members began their hunt once again, Miyong keeping an eye out for her brothers.

"Such bums, coming onto my show, I'll teach them. But I first must catch the Kim Jong brothers and Minseok-Oppa, I must at least do that much," she laughed as she walked back up the stairs.

'Baekhyun, out. Baekhyun, out.'

"Daww Baekhyun~!" she cooed. "Well at least he got to meet someone from the cast since I couldn't get him an autograph two years ago…"

'D.O., out. D.O., out.'

"Aish! Why is everyone finding these kids yet I'm not finding anyone!" Miyong barked. "It's like my first episode all over again!"

As soon as the words left Miyong spotted a blue jacket sneaking along the stores just ahead of her.

"OPPA!! MINSEOK-OPPA!!" she called out with a laugh, dashing after him at full speed.

Xiumin let out a yelp and dashed down the stairs, Miyong right on his tail as Jaesuk and Haha made their way over. She got to the bottom of the stairs and began running again when Miyong suddenly latched onto the back of his jacket and sat down, forcing the older boy to come to a halt and stand at an awkward position until she pulled him down to the ground and ripped off his nametag.

"Ah Miyong-ah! You managed to catch him!" Haha laughed as she threw her arms around the older boy's shoulders.

"Oppa, Mianeh~!" she sang, laying her head on Xiumin's shoulder as he tried to regain his breath.

"How do you do this so often??" he asked with a baffled look, giving her a one armed hug back.

The group laughed and the two idols stood, Xiumin helping Miyong off of the floor before he was brought to the jail, Miyong setting off to help find the others.

'One minute before offense and defence shift. One minute before offense and defence shift.'

Miyong sighed and figured she had to find a place to hide before the boys managed to track her down. She retreated back to the dress shop she had hidden in earlier on the first floor, finding her spot again and squatting down so that she had a tiny peep hole between a couple dresses.

'Ji Sukjin, out. Ji Sukjin, out.'

"Aish, Oppa!" she hissed, pulling her knees closer to her chest. "Kwangsoo-Oppa just needs to be caught and all of the starting points will be out," she giggled.

'Lee Kwangsoo, out. Lee Kwangsoo, out.'

The girl let out a snort and raised her hands to her side and shrugged to her camera. "Mianeh Kwangsoo-Oppa, but that's the way the cookie crumbles."

The girl suddenly froze when she heard bells enter her shop, her eyes widening.

"No no no no! It's so cramped back here that if I'm found I'll be caught!" she hissed, trying to sink further into the wall behind her.

Her VJ mimicked her as the bells got closer, Miyong's eyes widening and her heart speeding up from nervousness.

'Depending on who it is I can fight back,' she mouthed to her camera, watching the feet from under the dresses.

"Helloo~~?"

Miyong grinned and clapped lightly, instantly recognising the voice of her friend.

'One minute before offense and defence shift. One minute before offense and defence shift.'

Miyong grinned and pushed one of the dresses back slightly to find where the boy was, finding that he was heading towards the door with fast footsteps. She climbed out from the rack and followed behind him without her noticing as the countdown began.

"Ya, Chingu!" she laughed once she was right behind him.

Chen let out a scream and jumped forward, placing his hand over his heart. When he realized who really was behind him, his eyes widened and quickly dashed away as Miyong tied the bell to her shoe.

"Ya! Kim Jongdae you can't outrun me!" she laughed, dashing after him. "Come back here and let me rip your nametag!"

"Annyeo!!" Chen laughed, quickly losing speed.

With a short yelp from the boy, Miyong caught up to him and jumped onto his back, the two ending up sprawling out onto the floor with Miyong on top.

"Noo! I was doing so good! Miyong don't!!" Chen laughed as she tore his nametag off, holding it above her head with a victorious grin.

'Chen, out. Chen, out.'

'Lay, out. Lay, out.'


"Looks like Yixing-ge got caught at the same time as you," Miyong teased, standing up and patting her friend's dishevelled hair.

Chen sat up and gave her a thumbs up, Miyong bumping her own thumb with his before dashing away to find the others.

'Luhan, out. Luhan, out.'

"Wow, the others are really stepping up their game," Miyong laughed, jogging around the mall with her eyes peeled.

'Sehun, out. Sehun, out.'

"Wait… who's left? Ah, Jonginnie hasn't been caught yet! Aigoo my dongsae~! He does listen to me when I tell him how to play~!" she cooed, quickly picking up her pace to find said boy.

"Oppa he's here! Oppa here!"

Miyong's head shot up and she grinned when she heard Jihyo's voice sound from a store just a few down from where she was. Just as she opened the door, the door to the back flung open and Kai dashed out.

The boy's eyes went wide when he caught sight of her, quickly doing a pin-point turn to try and get away from all three attackers.

"Ya Dongsae!" Miyong laughed, dashing after him when he exited the store through the other door. "Kim Jongin!"

"Noona please don't chase me!" Kai yelped, trying to use his longer legs to his advantage.

"Ya, you came on Running Man! This is my show! I'll chase you if I want!" she barked back, quickly catching up to him with her longer strides.

Kai suddenly spun around and grabbed her by the wrists, the two ending up having a small tug of war; Kai trying to keep her hands away from him and Miyong trying to get him to a more advantageous position, preferably on the ground.

Miyong suddenly pulled her hands back then forward, managing to grab onto Kai's shirt and sat down on the ground, Kai yelping and stumbling forward. Miyong then brought her foot up and pushed his leg back by the thigh, Kai having no choice but to topple to the ground beside her.

"Aha! You're mine Jonginnie!" she cackled, quickly lifting herself up so that she could reach around and rip off his nametag.

"Ah! Miyong-ah~!" Jaesuk laughed as she held it above her head with a grin.

"Aigoo, my Jonginnie~!" she cooed, patting and rubbing the boy's shoulders. "You did so well today, I've never been prouder~!"

Kai laughed and rolled over so that he was on his back, covering his face with his arm.

"Noona's daebak. Running Man is daebak," he laughed. "But I think that's all I can withstand…"

The group laughed and Miyong reached over to grasp his hand, Kai laughing and swinging their hands for a moment before sitting up.

"I tried to remember everything you told me about Noona, but hearing about it and experiencing it-"

"Are two completely different thing, I know Jongin, I've experienced it," Miyong finished with a laugh, patting down his bangs.

Kai chuckled and stood along with the girl, Miyong leading him over to the jail to meet the others.

"Is Noona going to keep filming?" Kai asked as the jail came within sight.

"I think for about another half hour and then we're all done," she replied, her arm still looped with his. "But I'll see you guys at the party?"

Kai grinned and nodded. "Definitely! We'll be there!"

Miyong grinned back up at him and patted his back as they entered the jail.

"Woa, Noona was daebak!" D.O. laughed as she lead Kai in.

"Ya Kyungsoo, I was on the first floor and I heard you scream," Miyong teased.

D.O.'s face went pink as the others laughed, patting him on the back.








After everything that had happened, it was nice to be able to unwind slightly with the boys in probably the most intense game of hide and seek in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry, but after watching the Running Man episode with the boys I couldn't not write this; the urge was too great! I can so imagine Miyong decimating the boys along with the other RM cast members in a hide and seek running challenge~


Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin, ParkSeoMai23, KPOPCHIKA, greeneyes1990, heartarcfantasy21, arandomperson, ClassicallyRenee, xiumxn and kohakuhime for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour