Happy Belated Birthdays

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

T-ARA- Yayaya
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"You're here early Miyong-ssi," Hyunkyun laughed, opening the door wider for the girl to step through.

"Yeah, I figured since I had a day off between filming that I'd come check up on everyone; including you and Sunghwan Oppa," she replied as she slipped her shoes and coat off, placing them in the closet.

"I hear it! It's the sound of a pretty young girl walking into the lion's den!"

Miyong stopped mid step to give the speaker a raised eyebrow.

"What is this, the Sahara? You look like you're stalking your next meal…" she laughed.

From Luhan's nose down was hidden behind the back of the couch, only his eyes and eyebrows visible overtop of the cushions.

"Nah there's nothing on you but skin and bones… then again you have said many times that all men are dogs," he teased, grinning at her from his "stalking" position.

Miyong rolled her eyes with a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "You are the strangest creature I've yet to meet."

"I thought that was Chanyeol?"

"He's a close second."

This time it was Luhan who rolled his eyes as the girl walked into M's kitchen, placing her bag on the counter before beginning to dig its contents out.

"Are you making breakfast?"

Miyong gave a short yelp with a jump, quickly placing her hand over her chest and turning around. "Oppa you scared me half to death; I'm giving you a cow-bell!"

Xiumin gave her an apologetic smile and raised his hands in surrender.

"Did you just wake up?" she asked, noting his dishevelled hair and half-closed eyes.

"Yeah, but I can help out if you nee-"

"Nope~! Go back to bed for a little bit or something, I can always harass Luhan-oppa to help me if I need it," she interrupted. "Go go!"

Xiumin rolled his eyes but nodded, walking out of the kitchen and back towards his room.

With a confident nod, Miyong turned back around and began preparing some food for the boys. It took her nearly a whole hour to do so, but by the time the food was finished and ready to cool she was already beginning to feel her own bout of sleep deprivation sinking in.

As she rubbed her eyes the front door opened and two new voices sounded through the dorm.

"Miyong's here? MIYOOOONNNGGGG~~~!!"

The girl couldn't help but crack a smile as she placed the lid on one of the pots.

"Miyong-ah, guess what~?" Baekhyun sang, slinging his arm across her shoulder with a smirk.

"With a look like that I don't think I want to…"

"There are four birthdays you missed," he grinned.

"Yeah, and you ran off like a thief last time we saw you so you didn't give any out-"

"Chanyeol I had to go onto Star King early in the morning, you knew that!" Miyong huffed as the giant joined in.

"You still owe four kisses," Baekhyun sang, nudging her towards his friend.

Miyong rolled her eyes. "Aish, fine!  C'mere you monster," she laughed, waving Chanyeol down so that she could reach his cheek.

Chanyeol's grin widened and he bent down slightly, Miyong raising herself onto her toes to plant a short peck on his cheek.

"Now you have to hand out the other ones! Go go!" Baekhyun laughed, pulling her out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Kris-hyung! Time for your birthday present~!"

"Ya! Baekhyun stop yanking on me; my arm's going to come off!" Miyong barked, whacking her friend on the shoulder.

Kris's head turned away from the TV and gave the trio a confused look. "Birthday… present?"

The pieces seemed to slowly click in his mind, the tallest giving a snort in an attempt to keep his laughter contained. "I don't think Miyong wants to kiss me…"

"Can I kick you instead?"

Kris gave her a small glare making the others laugh.

"Rather than a kiss, I'll accept a hug with no slaps or complaints," Kris claimed.

Miyong laughed and quickly released her arm from Baekhyun's hold, walking over to the front of the couch as Kris stood. She wrapped her arms around his torso, Kris returning the hug.

"Can you guys stay like that for a couple seconds, I want photo evidence that you don't hate each other," Luhan laughed, quickly digging out his phone.

"We don't hate each other Oppa," Miyong laughed.

"It's like a sibling love-hate relationship; we keep each other in check," Kris added with a chuckle of his own.

Luhan and the others simply rolled their eyes as he took a picture of the two before they separated.

"Alright, next?" Miyong laughed, walking out of the living room towards the bedrooms.

She pushed the door open slowly, cringing slightly when it gave a loud creak.

"Hello?"

"Awww, I was hoping I could sneak up on y-"

The girl quickly clapped her hands over her eyes and spun around.

"Gege I'm so sorry I had no idea you were changing I didn't see anything I swear!" she rambled, squatting down on the floor with flaming cheeks.

"What are you so embarrassed about, you've seen more than half of us shirtless…" Chanyeol snickered.

"But Yixing-ge is a pure flower that shant be tainted and I almost did!" she whined, hands still covering her eyes.

The boys all gave each other disbelieving looks and rolled their eyes at her nonsensical babbling.

"You can look now Miyong, I'm dressed," Lay laughed, reaching down to pat her on the shoulder.

 The girl turned and peeked up at him through her fingers, seeing that sure enough, the dancer was fully dressed, a small pink tinge on his cheeks to match her own.

"So what was it that you wanted to sneak up on me for?" he asked with a laugh as she stood.

"Oh yeah~!"

Miyong clapped and quickly leaned forward to place a peck on the older boy's cheek.

"Happy Birthday that I missed Yixing-ge~♪!" she sang, throwing her hands up in the air with a grin.

"Thank you for remembering but you didn't have to; you sent me a text before I was even awake wishing me one," Lay laughed, rubbing his cheek with a smile of his own.

"Dawww, how cute~" Luhan cooed as he and the others watched.

"Hush you or I confiscate your ice cream!" Miyong huffed, giving him a pointed look

Luhan gave her a whine and a pout as the others laughed.

"Continuing onwards, is Jongdae snoozing in there?" she asked, leaning around the dancer to look into their shared room.

"No, I think he went over to K's dorm," Lay claimed with a shake of his head.

"That mooch better not be eating poor Sehun's cookies again; I bought them for him," she huffed with a roll of her eyes.

"Well c'mon, let's go find him for his present!" Chanyeol grinned, quickly tugging her away by the arm as Baekhyun headed over first.

"Excuse you you monster; I am perfectly capable of use my own two feet to walk down the hall!" Miyong barked, attempting to wrench her arm out of her friend's grip.

Once they got to the door Chanyeol finally released her so that she could slip on her shoes, Miyong taking a second to whack him on the shoulder with one of them as a type of revenge. She followed Chanyeol out of M's dorm after giving them a farewell and barely had time to remove her shoes again before the two boys were dragging her into the living room of K's dorm.

"Quick Suho-hyung, where's Chen?" Baekhyun laughed.

"Umm… I think he's in the bathroom finishing his shower… why?" the leader replied with a confused look.

"Perfect! Now go give presents!" Baekhyun cheered, pushing her into the direction of the bathroom.

"Aish, you're so demanding… no wonder you two are still single…"

"YA I HEARD THAT!!" Chanyeol barked.

Miyong simply rolled her eyes in reply and continued down the hall for a few steps until she stood in front of the bathroom door, not hearing any running water.

"Remember to knock~!" Baekhyun sang after her.

Miyong rolled her eyes at him and squatted down in front of the door. She lifted her hands and lightly dragged her nails down the wood, making meowing noises ending in the boys having to hold back a snicker.

"Hyung you're not a cat how many times do we have to tell you-Oh!"

"Hyung's not a cat? Which Hyung's not a cat? Wait… someone does this already??"

The boys all burst out laughing as she continued to give Chen an utterly confused look, still squatting on the floor.

Chen simply rolled his eyes and offered her his hand to help her stand.

"So what occasion is it that Miyong turns into a kitty in our dorms?" Chen asked with a laugh as she brushed the dirt off of her skirt.

"You're a September baby, right?" she confirmed more than asked, looking up at him.

Instantly catching on, a grin grew onto Chen's lips, leaning down slightly and tapping his cheek.

"Had you let me finish I was going to tell you that it's a pity, that means you're more than three months overdue, therefore your present becomes void," Miyong huffed, upturning her nose and marching away from him.

"YA!"

The boys all burst out laughing again, Kai nearly falling off of the couch as the girl sat down next to him and crossed her legs, Chen still pouting in front of the bathroom.

"So everyone gets a birthday present except for Chen-hyung?" Kai asked with a laugh.

"Think of it as payback for replacing my hair foam with whipping cream," she huffed, turning her head to glare at the boy still pouting in the hallway.

Chen's pout dissolved into a cocky smirk as the boys burst out laughing again. "You have to admit it was ingenious!"

This time Miyong pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and sinking into the couch, muttering a few choice words that involved said boy and revenge in his near future.

"Now… about my present-"

"Kim Jongdae you get absolutely nothing!" Miyong huffed, shifting her gaze to look at him out of the corner of her eyes.

The boys gave another round of snickers as Chen pouted, moving over to the back of the couch and resting his elbows by her shoulder.

"But Miyooonggg~ That's not fair~!" he whined, poking her in the shoulder.

"You should have thought about that before being a punk," she replied simply.

"Chen why don't you leave poor Miyong alone; I don't think she's budging anytime soon," Suho sighed, trying to keep the peace between his surrogate family members.

"Poor Miyong!? What about me!? I feel so neglected; everyone getting a kiss except for me-"

"Kris got a hug I'll have you know!" Miyong claimed.

"I'll take a hug…" Chen booed, sticking out his lower lip.

Miyong simply turned up her nose again and 'humf'ed, turning away so she wasn't looking at him. She felt him leave the back of the couch and figured he'd had enough playing around and was going to go finish whatever he was doing, so didn't bother to check.

"So I highly doubt you came over here just for birthday kisses…" Sehun laughed as he sat on the arm of the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh yes! I made you guys some breakfast. I figured I'd do it before I killed myself with promotions; heaven forbid I leave this world with Chanyeol having an empty stomach…" Miyong replied with a smile.

"Yeah I heard about that; you're doing some sort of triad single release or something akin to that…?" Baekhyun piped up.

Miyong nodded. "I'm releasing three consecutive singles that kind of tell a story all together. I'm starting to film and record for them starting tomorrow-"

"Wait, so why aren't you at home resting?" D.O asked, looking baffled.

"Yeah Noona, you look exhausted," Kai added, leaning forward slightly to get a better look at her face.

"I'll be alright, nothing lots of coffee can't help. And I wanted to come see you guys since it might be a few months since I can again…"

"Dawww~~!" Baekhyun cooed, stepping around to the back of the couch and ruffling the girl's hair. "You make us feel so loved Miyong-ah~! Don't worry, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we miss seeing you too."

"You better, I make you food and bring you presents," she laughed, swatting at his hand and fixing her hair.

The group gave a few chuckles as Miyong's phone began to ring, the girl picking it up.

"Hello?"

After a few seconds, the girl's face fell slightly and she sighed with a nod. "I understand. I'll meet you in the lobby. Bye-bye."

"What's wrong?" Suho asked.

"Nothing, I just have to go on Star King today and Sil Lo Unnie's here to pick me up; I have to go."

The boys gave a few protests, but ultimately walked the girl to the front door.

"I made some soup and things over at M's dorm, so make sure you head over there before they devour all of it on you. Oh… my coat's over there too so I guess I'll have to go over there anyways…"

"Thank you again for doing this Miyong, you know you don't have to-"

"But I like to. You guys know I like taking care of others, and you all just happen to be my favourites," Miyong replied with a laugh.

She pulled her boots out of the closet and jumped into them, getting a round of farewell hugs once she was standing straight.

"Ya, is Jongdae not going to send me off?" Miyong pouted as she fixed her boot.

"He's probably pouting in his coffee," Baekhyun chuckled, thumbing towards the kitchen.

Miyong rolled her eyes and squeezed passed the boys and walked into the kitchen, finding said boy sitting with his back to her. With a grin she silently tiptoed over so that she stood behind him. Reaching around to cup both sides of his jaw, she tilted his head backwards and placed a quick kiss on his forehead, feeling the boy flinch slightly under her touch.

"Happy belated birthday ChenChen Machine."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry that this was kind of late guys. Unfortunatly, I think I'll be back to only one update every couple weeks as work is starting to pile up and I have my own batch of birthdays I'm going to have to celebrate with friends XD.

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to I-Love-EXO, superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy and FixRate for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour