War of the Dorms

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

f(x)- Dangerous
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



"Alright Noona, pick whichever one you want."

"But there are so many flavours… how in the world do I pick one…?"

"Well… which is your favourite?"

"It's pie Jongin, I like every flavour," Mei Hwa laughed, turning her head to look at the younger boy.

Her junior rolled his eyes with a chuckle as she turned back to the glass display case in front of the group.

Staying true to his(slightly forced) promise, Jongin had taken Mei Hwa out for some pie. Naturally, when the other boys heard about it they all tagged along for some sugary sustenance.

Minseok squatted down on the girl's other side and rested his chin in his palms. "Well, how about the one that you've never tried… are there any?"

Mei Hwa shook her head with a pout. "The only one I've never eaten from here it the coconut cream pie, but I'm allergic so I can't."

"Well I want a slice of apple!" Chanyeol grinned, looking over their shoulders.

"Me too!" Sehun cheered.

"I'll have peach please," Jongin smiled up at the employee.

"I'd like pecan please," Suho sang, raising his hand with a smile.

"We'll have cherry," Kris added, motioning between himself and Yixing.

"I'll have… blueberry," Minseok decided.

Mei Hwa continued to pout, staring at all of the different types until began to subconsciously water.

"C'mon Noona, time to choose," Jongin coaxed, nudging her in the shoulder.

"Well well, if it isn't my favourite customer~!" an older voice laughed form behind the counter.

Without raising her eyes form the glass case, Mei Hwa raised her hand and waved. "Hello Oppa."

The man laughed and leaned on the counter to give the boys a pitying look.

"She always takes a while to decide on which flavour," he laughed. "She came in here a couple weeks ago with a couple girls and the tomboy almost left without getting anything because she was taking so long."

Mei Hwa's head shot up and she gave him a pout. "I didn't take that long!"

The others chuckled and the boys were given their pies after paying for their slices.

"If you're willing to wait a couple more minutes Mei Hwa-ssi, I can let you taste test a pie I have in the back after it cools," the manager smiled.

When she gave him a questioning look he simply chuckled and nodded for her to go sit with the boys at the table. She stood up and walked over to them and slid into the seat beside Yixing.

"Is it to your liking?" she asked him with a smile.

Rather than responding, the boy chiselled off a small piece with his fork and offered it to her, holding his hand under it with a smile.

Mei Hwa giggled and gently slid it off of the fork with her teeth, a giant smile on her face as she chewed.

"Nawww, the couple's sharing pie~" Chanyeol sang with a teasing grin.

"If you're so jealous Chanyeol then ask Kris to share with you," Mei Hwa teased back, nodding her head in the older's direction.

"Oppaaaa~~"

The group burst out laughing as Kris gave Chanyeol a raised eyebrow and pushing him away from his food, the younger boy trying to reach for his fork.

"Mei Hwa~!"

The girl's head perked up to see the manager with a smile, beckoning her over. She stood and walked over, getting to the counter just as he placed down a glass container. He lifted the lid and the girl's nose was instantly assaulted with a sweet aroma of warm chocolate.

"It's my first attempt at a French Silk pie, so go ahead and tell me how it tastes," he claimed, cutting her a tiny piece and putting it on a plate for her.

Mei Hwa took the offered fork and took her first bite, her eyes widening as soon at the food touched her tongue.

"Well?" the man asked, sounding slightly anxious.

Fork still in , Mei Hwa looked down at her plate, quickly picked it up and offered it to him, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

The manager gave a hearty laugh and cut her a larger piece, placing it on her plate and adding a small cherry with a wink and grateful smile making the girl beam and skip back to their table.

When she sat down all of the boys looked over as she grinned.

"What is that??" Sehun asked, his eyes wide.

"French Silk," she smiled, taking a small piece onto her fork and offering it to Yixing.

"Ya! Why does Yixing get a piece yet we don't!" Chanyeol whined as the older boy ate the pie.

"Because he gave me a piece of his pie first," she replied like it was obvious.

"Nooooonnaaaaa~~"

Mei Hwa rolled her eyes with a giggle and leaned back slightly to see Jongin offering her some of his pie with a grin.

"Aish, the things I do for my favourite dongsaeng…" she laughed, trading forks with him when she put a small piece back on hers.

"How does it taste?" Minsoek asked with a laugh, enjoying his own cherry pie.

"Like heaven~" Jongin sighed, trading forks back with the girl.

A fork was suddenly so close to Mei Hwa's face that the girl nearly leapt out of her chair, turning to give Chanyeol a firm glare.

"Ya! If you want to trade pieces then don't try and shove it up my nose!" she scolded, pushing his fork out of her face.

"But I want to feed my Noona~" he booed with a pout.

As the boys laughed, Mei Hwa rolled her eyes but traded forks with him none the less with a small smile.

"At the rate you guys are going Mei Hwa's not going to get to eat her pie," Suho chuckled, giving them meaningful looks.

"But we have to extort her while we can or else we won't get half price pie for months!" Chanyeol whined with a pout.

"Ya! Do I look like a discount coupon to you!?" Mei Hwa barked, flicking a piece of her crust at him.

The others laughed as he covered his head from any further attack while the girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

The group finished their pie, thanked the manager and employees and exited the store.

"Ya! It's so cold out!" Sehun groaned, pulling his hat further down on his head.

"Dawwww, my poor babyyy~~" Mei Hwa cooed, reaching up to pat his head.

"Noona I'm cold~!" Jongin whined, instantly latching onto the girl's arm.

"You guys get so cute when you're cold," she laughed, looking around at the others to see that they were all rubbing their hands together and shivering already. "Why are you shivering??"

"Because it's freezing out here!" Kris growled, stuffing his hands into his jacket pocket.

"We're from Canada, us being cold is like Chaneyol finding a girlfriend; it's not supposed to happen!" Mei Hwa gawked.

"YA!"

The boys burst out laughing as the girl ran out from under Jongin's arms and down the street, Chanyeol right behind her.

"Who says I won't get a girlfriend!? I'll get the best girlfriend and she'll be even prettier than you!" he barked, chasing her around trashcans and street lamps.

"You think I'm pretty~♪? Aww Channie you're making me bluush~~!" Mei Hwa cooed, clasping her cheeks and smiling.

Chanyeol's face went slightly pink. "Y-ya! I didn't mean it like that!"

"So… I'm not pretty??" Mei Hwa whimpered, quivering her bottom lip and giving him her best kicked puppy look.

"I… you! No! I…"

"Just give up Chanyeol, you can't win this one," Suho laughed as they walked by the duo.

"Yeah, she caught you like a mouse in a trap," Sehun snickered.

Chanyeol pouted as Mei Hwa grinned, skipping around the other side of the bench and looping arms with Jongin again.

"One day Noona will teach you how to fight just like her Jonginnie, then you'll be a force to be reckoned with," she grinned, winking up at him.

Jongin laughed and nudged her with his hip, the girl giggling and bumping him back.

When the group got back to the headquarters, the boys instantly dashed through the doors and stood in front of the heaters coming out of the wall.

"You guys are so dramatic," Mei Hwa laughed, shaking her hair out and brushing it with her fingers.

"You're just well insulated," Kris mumbled.

"And just what are you insinuating with that!" Mei Hwa barked, planting her fists on her hips.

Kris gave her a cheeky grin making the girl's face heat up in frustration, turn on her heel and walk further into the building with a huff.

"Wait! Noona come back~!" Jongin whined, not wanting to leave the heater.

"She'll be fine Jongin," Minsoek chuckled. "She's just… being Mei Hwa."

-=-=-

"Quick guys, before someone notices!"

"Oh my gosh this is going to be awesome~!"

"I can't believe you two roped me into doing this!"

"You've secretly been wanting to do this Krystal admit it!"

"Hush Sulli, you'll wake up the entire floor!"

Amber grinned as Mei Hwa stood from her crouched position and slowly punched in the number to the dorm, the door alarm beeping making the six flinch slightly, but snicker when there was no response from inside.

Mei Hwa slowly pushed the door open and motioned for the girls to follow her in, Luna closing the door after everyone was inside. They quietly slid off their shoes, attempting to hush their giggles and moved further into the dorm.

The lights were dimmed but the boys were all lounging on the couch watching a movie, Chanyeol guarding a bowl of popcorn.

Mei Hwa turned and grinned at the girls, them smiling back and raising their weapons before sneaking into the living room, trying their best to stay unseen by the boys. Mei Hwa got to the arm of the couch and moved so that she was resting on the balls of her feet, she held up her hand to the girls who mouthed the count down with her.

5


4


3


2


1



"ATTACK!!" Mei Hwa roared, leaping up onto the couch and dragging Jongin down by the neck.

Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal all shot up and sprayed the surprised boys with their water guns, squealing in laughter as they leapt up from their seats.

"YA! YOU'RE AN HOUR EARLY!!" Sehun barked, dodging Sulli's water stream.

Mei Hwa took out a small squirt bottle and squirted Jongin right on the top of his head making him cry out in laughter, trying to get out of her hold.

"I got Suho Oppa!!" Krystal cheered with a laugh.

"YA! Wu Yifan you're mine!" Amber roared, hopping over the couch and furiously squirting him with her gun.

Mei Hwa released Jongin and went to stand and help the girls, but the boy grabbed her ankle nearly making her topple back onto the ground.

"Jonginnie!! Let GO!!" she cried out, laughter in her tone as she reached down and smacked him on the chest.

"SEHUN HAS A GUN!!"

Mei Hwa ducked just in time to avoid getting shot and tweaked her dongsaeng's nose, Jongin letting out a squeak and releasing her ankle to cradle his nose with a round of laughter. She jumped onto the couch and reached her arm around and just started firing, hoping to hit one of the boys.

"YA! Who squirted me!"

"Ahahaha, Sehun's out!" Mei Hwa laughed, quickly hopping over the back of the couch to see the boy with a wet spot on the back of his shirt.

"AHH!!"

The girls spun around to see Chanyeol, Yixing and Minseok all with water guns, Luna covering her head as the taller squirted her while laughing.

"CHARGE!!" Mei Hwa laughed, grabbing a pillow and using it like a shield before dashing over to the three, Amber , Victoria and Sulli right behind her.

Victoria squeaked in laughter as Yixing hit her on the chest with his smaller gun, Sulli quickly shooting him back. Amber and Sulli teamed up and managed to get Chanyeol, the boy accidentally squirting Sulli in the face making everyone laugh and Chanyeol fall to the floor blubbering apologises.

Mei Hwa stood in front of Minseok with her squirt bottle while Minseok hid around the corner with his large gun, both with grins on their faces.

"I got you!" Mei Hwa charged, raising her gun only to have Minseok reach out and grab her wrist and raise it above her head.

The girl let out a surprised squeak and dropped her pillow, Minseok taking the opportunity  to swing her around and march her back out into the living room. He wrapped his arm around her waist, restricting her arm and raised his water gun.

"Stop! I have a hostage!" he laughed, playfully putting his gun against Mei Hwa's head.

"Mei Hwa! Doctor Dangerous how dare you!" Amber barked, a wide grin on her face as she raised her own gun.

"You have one chance to leave this dorm, American, or I shoot your beloved leader at point blank!" Minseok laughed, playing along.

The others burst into laughter, Chanyeol rolling around on the floor as the on-the-spot drama unfolded.

"Amber go! Save yourself! It's too late for me!" Mei Hwa called, placing her free arm on her forehead dramatically.

"Ya, put that down you can't use it," Minseok nudged with a laugh.

The others burst into laughter, Mei Hwa bringing her hand down to cover her face in embarrassment as Amber crouched down on the floor, her head in between her knees as she laughed.

"Just shoot her and win!" Sehun cheered.

"Minseok-hyung! Minseok-hyung!" Jongin chanted.

The eldest laughed and moved his gun from Mei Hwa and shot Amber on the back, the tomboy letting out a surprised yelp at the cold water and then turned back to Mei Hwa.

"Steal a kiss from the damsel!" Kris teased.

The laughter got harder and louder as Mei Hwa fell to the ground and gave Minseok a panicked look while waving her hand at him, the boy still clasping her right wrist.

With a pink tinge on his cheeks he shot Mei Hwa on the leg making the boys cheer as Mei Hwa did a dramatic fall to her death.

The boys jumped up and had a giant group hug, Minseok being pulled into the middle as the girls sighed and attempted to pat their wet spots dry.

"I guess now we're tied," Victoria laughed, standing with Sulli and Luna.

Mei Hwa was still on the floor covering her face in embarrassment when someone nudged her with their toe. She lifted her hands and laughed, taking Minseok's hand and letting him pull her off of the floor.

"What are you guys doing out here!?!"

The group turned to see the remaining two boys of the dorm, Seo Youngho and Son Minkwan, giving the soaked group baffled looks.






"AWWW!! YOU HAD THE WAR WITHOUT US!?!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading guys~! And a special shout-out to I-Love-EXO for Voting and Subscribing and to iheartbts, id2entical341, BlazingMelody, and HikariYoYami for also subscribing. You guys are all awesome.

--Sour