A Much Needed Gathering

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

PSY- Gangnam Style
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"And cut! Well done Miyong-ssi!"

The idol's arms instantly dropped back down to her sides and resisted the urge to just topple to the ground.

It was now early March of 2013. Miyong's triad singles were, as of that moment, more than half way finished. Her first, Polutnation, had been quite successful within the month of February, and the girl had just finished filming for the music video for her second, Toxic City, which would hopefully receive as much love as its predecessor. The thing that Miyong had not anticipated however, was the fact that it was even possible to become this tired.

Between shows, recordings, MV shootings and concerts, the girl could practically feel her life draining away day by day, praying for nothing more than only a few more hours of sleep.

The five backup dancers walked off of the set and over to the assortment of screens that showed their performance, Miyong giving a small whimper as she too walked over to watch, undoubtedly, how bad she'd done.

"You did very well today Miyong-ssi and for the occasional part that you did make minor mistakes, we can just replace them with either the studio version or one of the other takes of you all on the set," the director explained, pointing out a few small incorrect hand movements of footwork.

Miyong sighed but nodded, reaching up to rub her shoulder as Sunhoon began to fuss with her hair.

"Oppa please leave me alone," Miyong whimpered, turning her head to give the man a pitiful look.

"You have to go straight to a photo shoot after we're done here so I'm trying to get you ready as fast as I possibly can!" Sunhoon scolded, slapping the idol's hands away from her hair with a small glare.

Miyong gave him a teary-eyed pout making him sigh and pat her shoulder before continuing to fix her hair.

"Miyong we have to go!" Sil Lo called out as she shouldered her and the idol's bag.

"Coming!" she called back. "Ow! Oppa stop pulling!"

"Aish, it's no use, I'll just have to finish it when we get there," the hairdresser huffed. "Alright, go go!"

Miyong quickly dashed into the change room and all but ripped off her attire to change back into the casual wear. Speeding out of the studio she followed her manager's hurried footsteps to the front doors of the building. As Sil Lo parted the small crowd so that the idol could get to the door of the van, Miyong attempted to quickly flatten her hair from the copious amounts of spray from the MV shooting.

This was how it's been for the girl since December of last year; making mad dashed from schedule to schedule in order to keep her face out in the world. From what she had, by means unknown to her, managed to stay updated on, the EXO boys weren't fairing much better than her; their lives were nearly as hectic as her own if not more with both groups doing their best to promote themselves.

"Miyong-sii you're right on time just as always~! Quickly quickly, go change!" the photographer babbled, ushering her into one of the change rooms.

Miyong quickly stripped and put on the sponsored dress stepping out just in time for Sunhoon and Shumei to finish setting up their small work station.

"Alright! Let's make some more magic happen~!" Shumei cheered as she held up one of her make-up brushes.

-=-

"I want my tombstone to have a overly-glittered Nyan Cat…" Miyong groaned as she reclined her seat in the van.

Sil Lo looked back at her charge through the rear-view mirror with a pitying look. "Well you have the rest of today off and it's still early, is there anything you'd like to get?"

Miyong was silent for a few moments before pulling out her phone. She scrolled through one of her apps for a few moments before a grin was plastered onto her face. Knowing that grin all too well, the manager chuckled and changed lanes for their new destination.

Once they got to the tall building, Miyong, with a newly rejuvenated vigor, jumped out of the van and sped through the large doors before any of the girls out front could recognise her.

"I wish you wouldn't just fly off like that, what if you got into trouble while I was parking the van?" Sil Lo scolded once she caught up with the idol in front of the elevator.

"I'm sorry Unnie but I'm too excited~!" Miyong sang as she quickly entered the elevator.

Sil Lo sighed as the doors closed, pulling out her phone to no doubt alert the two managers that they were about to be raided by the girl.

"JONGINNIE~~♪♪!!" Miyong cheered, instantly latching onto the boy when he opened the door.

"Ah Noona~! It's been a while-"

"Jonginnie you and the others should come over to my place so that we can hang out and watch movies and just have fun before I absolutely lose my mind with all of these friggin schedules-"

"Noona, Noona!" Kai laughed, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Deep, calm, relaxing breaths. Breath in… breath out."

Miyong simply gave the younger a disapproving look making him laugh.

"What's this I hear about going to your house?" Suho asked as he and the others poked their heads into the foyer.

"Oppa you and the others should come over to my house! I'm being absolutely decimated by schedules and I need some fun and friends before I wither away to nothing… and f(x) is busy-"

"Ya! We're only your second choice!?" Baekhyun barked, giving her a pout.

"I was originally going to ask for a sleep-over type party with the girl but they're in China," Miyong whined with a pout of her own. "But then I remembered that you guys are getting a short break before you start promotions again so I figured why not?"

"I….guess we could go for a visit…" the leader replied. "What do you guys think?"

"I'm down~!" Chanyeol cheered.

"I'm not liking the fact that we were second choice… but at least we were a choice… count me in!" Baekhyun added with a grin and a thumbs up.

Miyong clapped happily and dashed out the door over to M's dorm, knocking on it quickly.

"No, Tao! Don't open it it's probably Miyong!"

"YA KEVIN I HEARD THAT!!" the girl roared, stomping her foot on the ground.

There was a round of laughter from the other side of the door as Tao opened the door, giving her a grin before letting her in.

"Where is he I'm gonna throw him out the window!" Miyong barked as she entered the dorm.

"I'd like to see you try; you probably couldn't even lift Baekhyun," Kris snickered from the couch.

Miyong glared at him and was about to march over to him when an arm was thrown over her shoulder, steering her away from the giant back towards the foyer.

"We heard you yelling at the others next door; that and Sil Lo-noona texted Hyunkyun-hyung telling him that you were coming to visit with a vengeance," Xiumin laughed, continuing to lead her towards the foyer. "Just let us finish changing and we'll be right there."

Ignoring the pink dusting her cheek, the girl nodded and he walked off towards his shared room as Chen and Lay came out of theirs.

"Gege~ Long time no see~!" she greeted, giving Lay a smile and a small bow in greeting.

"Oi, where's my greeting??" Chen whined.

"Aigoo Jongdae~ You know I'd never forget you~~!" she cooed, a teasing tone laced in her tone as she squished his cheeks.

Quickly swatting her hands away from his face, he rubbed his cheeks with a pout making her and Lay laugh.

"So how exactly are we getting to your place? Are we walking again?" Lay asked as they waited in the hallway.

"I don't want to walk again!" Sehun whined as he and the others walked out.

"Well, does anyone have their licence? You could commandeer one of your vans while some ride in mine with Unnie and I…"

The boys all remained silent, looking between each other.

"Suho-hyung, Luhan-hyung, Kris-hyung and Tao all have their licenses…" D.O claimed.

"Zitao can drive but you guys can't?!" Miyong gawked. "I'm astonished!"

"Ya I'm working on it! Do you have any idea how hard that test is-"

"Luhan, Kris and Tao are Chinese Baekhyun; no whining," Miyong interrupted. "Heck, even I have my license!"

The boys all pouted as Suho chuckled.

Everyone soon joined them in the hall after bidding both managers farewell. They snuck down into the parking garage to see Sil Lo waiting in their van, Miyong climbing in along with Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O. In the other van was Kris, as their driver, Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Tao, Suho and Xiumin.

In no time they all arrived at Miyong's house, everyone quickly meandering around Miyong's floor as she went to grab some snacks, Sil Lo slipping out to grab more when the girl asked her to.

"I can help you; I learned from last time," Xiumin laughed as he walked over to the girl, taking a plate from her hands.

Miyong rolled her eyes but thanked him nonetheless.

As everyone settled around in the living room, draining the drinks and snacks, even after Sil Lo returned from the store, Miyong stood and walked over to the large DVD rack along the wall.

"What are we going to watch?" Tao asked as he stole a handful of chips from D.O

"Well, we could watch Kung Fu Hustle even though it's a little old-" Miyong began as she rifled through her movie collection.

"Kung Fu what?" a few of them chorused.

Miyong's eyes widened and swung around to give them a horrified look. "You've never seen Kung Fu Hustle!?!"

"It's so bad though!" Luhan laughed.

"Shut up it is an amazing movie and we're watching it!" Miyong barked, quickly setting up the DVD player.

"It's a bad movie?" Sehun asked, turning to look at his elder.

"It's not technically a bad movie, but it was made nearly ten years ago so the animations and CGI's are a little ridiculous," Kris reasoned with a laugh.

"But that's what makes it amazing!" Miyong laughed as she walked back over. "It's one of those movies where it's so bad that you can't take your eyes away from it."

"Well I guess we can do a vote when the movie's done as to whether or not it's "good"," Xiumin laughed as she sat down beside him.

"You can lean back you know," Chen laughed from behind her as she started the movie.

"It's alright, I don't want your legs to be sore," she claimed.

Chen rolled his eyes and shifted so that his knees were parted, reaching down to grab the girl by the back of her shirt and getting her to lean back against the couch, Miyong releasing a small squeak from surprise making the boys chuckle.

"You just want an excuse to get her between your legs," Baekhyun snickered from beside his friend.

"YA!" Chen barked, glaring at him.

"At least he has something between his legs you statue," Miyong scoffed, her cheeks the slightest bit pink.

The boys all burst out into laughter as Baekhyun scowled down at her, his foot being blocked from kicking her in the hip by Chen's own foot.

"Alright no more fighting, the movie's starting," Suho called out in an attempt to bring back the peace.

"Yes, we all have to watch!" Lay added.

-=-

Sil Lo looked up from her paperwork to see the hands on the wall clock read 1:30 AM. She leaned off of her chair slightly to see if she could hear any noises from the main floor. When she heard nothing she raised an eyebrow and stood, her back giving a few cracks in protests before she made her way down the stairs.

"Are you all still OK down here? You should probably-"

Sil Lo stopped mid-step down the stairs and a smile slowly stretched across her lips, a chuckle escaping her before she came down fully.

With the credits now rolling on the TV screen, the 13 idols were all strewn around the room, each deep into the land of dreams.

When she searched for her particular charge, Sil Lo found her on the floor, her back against the couch between Chen's legs, her head having fallen over so that it was resting on Xiumin's shoulder, the oldest boy's own head resting on top of hers. Kai was also sprawled out on the floor, his head resting in Miyong's lap while he seemed to cuddle one of the couch cushions.

Sil Lo's smile grew as she shook her head, not being able to resist the urge to capture the adorable moment on Miyong's nearby camera.

She managed to tiptoe her way around the several bodies splayed across the floor and turned the movie off, returning the disk to its case and proper place on the shelf. Tiptoeing her way back out, she went over to the nearby storage closet and pulled out a bunch of blankets and pillows. Sil Lo visited each member, two or three of them usually snuggled close together enough so that she could drape one blanket over a handful of them. Those that were sleeping on the floor had their heads slowly lifted while a pillow was placed under them before being lowered again.

"Ah to be young again," she chuckled quietly after tending to the idols.

She walked back over to the stairs and turned off all but one of the lights(she only dimmed that one), before heading back up to the second floor to finish her paperwork, missing the smile that spread across her charge's lips as she settled further into her blanket and Xiumin's shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ahh, I finally managed to finish this chapter. Hopefully there'll be more coming a bit faster now that Daffy is back from school so he can work on 15A1 and I can work on FNTS XD We'll see I guess.

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to I-Love-EXO, superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy and FixRate for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour