Have You Heard?

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

B2ST- Lightless
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Miyong woke up instantly feeling rejuvenated and happy the next day. She made to roll over and stretch her arms above her head, but found that her waist was restricted.

"Excuse you," she laughed, looking at the pair of arms wrapped tightly around her stomach. "You sneaky thing, who said you could sleep in my bed?"

"Y-y-your cat was st-st-staring at m-m-me," the boy mumbled, his face still buried into the girl's shoulder blade.

"Which one? Was it Dexter? Maybe he was jealous that another good looking man was in the house with his mom," Miyong asked with a laugh, turning to the best of her abilities to look back at him.

"The f-f-fat one; I th-th-thought he was g-g-going to eat m-m-me…"

Miyong couldn't hold back a bark of laughter when she felt him try and nuzzle his face further into her shoulder, more than likely trying to hide the embarrassed tone on his cheeks.

"Jia, you're ridiculous. George wouldn't try to eat you; you're nothing but bone. If I had a dog that'd be an entirely different story," she teased, giving him a grin.

The boy whined and peeked at her from over her shoulder making her smile and reach back to pat his head.

"Alright. I have to get up and go to our headquarters for some extra practise, so you have to wake up too," Miyong claimed, managing to pry the boy's arms off of her waist and stand.

Grabbing a change of clothes, she walked out of her room and into the bathroom. Once she had a quick shower and was dressed, she opened the door to see that, as per usual, Dexter was sitting outside the door.

"Good morning my handsome man~" she cooed, reaching down to pet him on the head.

The Siberian instantly started to purr, walking into the bathroom and rubbing against her leg as she quickly ran a brush through her hair.

Miyong finished and walked out of the bathroom just as Jia walked out of the bedroom.

"I can't believe you still have that shirt," the girl laughed, reaching forwards to try and flatten out the wrinkles on his chest.

"Of c-c-course I s-s-still have it; y-y-you g-g-gave it t-t-to me," he whined, taking her hands in his and pulling them away from his shirt.

Miyong rolled her eyes and motioned for him to follow her to the front door. Sil Lo was already waiting for the duo, holding Miyong's coat out for her to that the idol could slip into the jacket as Jia fetched his from the closet.

"Alright, shall we?" the manager claimed, opening the door.

"Come along dear~" Miyong sang with a laugh, quickly taking Jia's hand and totting him after her.

The boy didn't protest as he quickly followed after her, his hand gripping hers back as they walked towards the van.

-=-=-

The trio made it to SM's headquarters in record time, Miyong once again, leading the charge towards her practise room.

"Alright. I just want to pop in and see how the boys are doing, so I'll be right back, ok?" she claimed as she set her bag down by the wall.

"Alright, just don't take too long," Sil Lo agreed.

"I'll be right back Jia, you can walk around if you want, just don't go too far," the idol spoke, turning to the boy.

Jia simply nodded in understanding making her smile and give him a thumbs up.

Quickly exiting the room, Miyong made her way down the hall for a bit until she stood in front of the double doors of the large practise room. Miyong poked her head into the room and noticed that, rather than practising, the majority of the boys were standing around in a circle and talking in hushed voices.

"Good morning everyone~" she sang, opening the door with a smile and a wave.

The EXO boys turned towards her, many of them with confused looks while Kris, Baekhyun and Chen were giving her accusing looks. Miyong instantly registered the slightly tense atmosphere and instantly lowered her arm.

"It looks like someone spit in your cereal this morning, what's wrong with you guys?" Miyong asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing in the least. Myself and the others were just wondering when you were going to tell us about your boyfriend…" Kris claimed, his tone slightly hard as he gave her an unimpressed look.

"Noona has a boyfriend!?!" Kai gawked, swinging his head over to the girl and instantly stopping his dance practise.

"SAY IT ISN'T TRUE JIEJIE!!!" Tao cried, mirroring the younger boy's action.

"You're not the only ones hearing this for the first time…" Miyong blinked, turning towards Kris to give him a confused look. "Who am I dating?? Is he cute?"

"That's not funny Miyong!" Chen barked. "You've had enough lime-light because of Kai and Xiumin-hyung, and now you're prancing around with some stuttering fool!?!"

CRACK

Within the span of two seconds, Miyong stepped forward and slapped the vocalist across the face, Chen's head swinging to the side, his eyes wide in disbelief. He turned back to look at her to see she was giving him a firm glare.

"If you ever insult Jia again Kim Jongdae, I will not only blacklist you from my friend's list, but my life," she growled.

"M-M-Mei-Hwa??"

The group spun around to see the tall boy in question hesitating by the practise room doors, Chen instantly sending him a seething glare.

"Are y-y-you alr-right??" he asked, looking around the group.

"I'm fine, c'mon you're taking me back to the practise room… and locking the door," Miyong huffed, turning and stomping towards the door.

She roughly grabbed the taller boy's hand and dragged him away from the room, him giving a short yelp in surprise.

"That was him??" Chanyeol questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"He's puny…" Baekhyun added, also raising an eyebrow.

"And he has a horrible stutter…" Luhan added as well.

"Maybe he was just nervous?" Suho offered, trying to keep the peace.

Chen continued to glare at the doorway as the others talked amongst themselves.

He didn't like that boy… not one bit.

-=-=-

After slapping him in front of the others, Miyong continued to give Chen the silent treatment. Although Chen was clearly unhappy about the situation as well, when the others reminded him that he had insulted this new boy that was occupying the girl's time, he realized that he had to be the bigger person and apologize, even if it was half-hearted.

After getting Kai to act as a type of messenger to make sure she was at home, Chen managed to convince M's manager to drive him over to the house quickly while they were having practise. up his pride, he got out of the van and walked up to the front door, raising his hand to ring the bell.

A few seconds went by before the door was opened.

"Oh… Chen-ssi, what are you doing here??" Sil Lo asked.

"Noona… is Miyong here?" he asked with a small sigh.

"If it's someone from EXO tell them to go away!!" Miyong's voice rang through the house.

"But it's Chen…" Sil Lo called back.

"ALL THE MORE REASON!!!"

"You two fought again didn't you?" Sil Lo sighed, giving the idol a knowing look.

Chen simply hung his head making the manager chuckle, but step aside.

"Just don't let her throw anything, I don't want her hurting you or herself, and heaven forbid she hurt Jiao-Long…"

Chen's head instantly shot up. "Jiao-Long?? Who's Jiao-Long??"

"UNNIE I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM IN!!" Miyong roared, glaring at her manager from the couch.

Chen instantly felt his blood run cold.

Miyong was laying across the couch, her head resting on the arm and her bare feet resting on the mysterious boy's lap. Eight out of her ten toes were painted a light blue, the intruder stopping from painting her remaining toes to give him a curious look.

"Go away Chen I'm still mad at you!" Miyong muttered, using his stage name for emphasis.

"I came here to apologise and this is what I get!?" Chen snapped, stepping forward to glare at the couple on the couch. "Miyong where the hell did this kid come from and why are you so immersed in loving him that you barely even talk to us anymore!? Did you even like Xiumin-hyung, because you bounced over to another boy pretty damned fast!!!"

"EXCUSE ME!?!" Miyong roared back, sitting up on the couch and giving him an enraged look.

"P-pardon m-m-me…"

The two stopped and Chen turned to the boy as he gently took Miyong's feet off of his lap and stood. He entered a deep boy and then stood straight with a nervous smile.

"M-my name is L-Lo Jiao-L-Long… I am M-Mei-Hwa or as y-y-you know he-er, M-Miyong's younger b-b-brother."

Chen froze at the boy's words, his eyes wide.

"Her younger brother…. her younger brother…" Chen repeated, his face buried in his hands. "That's right… she has a younger brother and sister…"

"I'm s-s-sorry if I c-caused an-n-ny tr-roub-ble," Jiao-Long whimpered, giving the two idols an apologetic look.

"You have absolutely nothing to apologise for Jia, especially not to this ignorant twit!" Miyong barked, stepping in between the two males.

"Miyong I'm so-"

"Save it!" the girl barked, turning and glaring at him. "You can keep your apologies to yourself!"

Miyong turned towards him fully and gave him a seething glare, Chen flinching at her pure rage behind her eyes.

"Kim Jongdae!


You!










Are!



























BLACKLISTED!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN~~~!!! Quick, someone fetch ChenChen Machine a ladder, because he just managed to dig himself an INCREDIBLY deep hole. Do you guys remember what happens when Miyong blacklists something/someone? Don't kill me

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin, ParkSeoMai23, KPOPCHIKA, greeneyes1990, heartarcfantasy21, arandomperson, ClassicallyRenee and xiumxn for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour