Fluffy Family Members

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

NS YoonG- Talk Talk Talk
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"PLEASE?"

"NO!"

"Pretty pretty PRETTY please with icing and sugar and kittens on top~?"

Sil Lo sighed and rubbed her forehead in exasperation, attempting to ignore her charge's whining.

"Miyong we just got back from nearly one month in China and they're in the middle of getting ready for debut-"

"Nu-uh! Joonmyeon-Oppa said that they have the next few days as a type of breather before they really start training for debut, so that means they're free!" Miyong huffed, only her eyes poking out from behind the back of the couch. "And I'm the one who was doing all the work in China, not you! I have lots of energy so you have no excuse!"

Sil Lo groaned and closed her book, turning around on the couch to give the idol a slight pout.

"You're not going to give up until I say yes are you?"

Miyong simply lifted her head high enough so that her grin could be seen, her manager sighing again but waving her hands making the girl cheer.

"Ah! Thank you Unnie! I promise that we won't cause too much trouble! And if some of them do I'll just lock them in the backyard~!"

Sil Lo rolled her eyes as the girl sped towards the stairs.

"How are you going to get them over? It's not like we own a limo…" the woman chuckled.

"If I can walk from there and home in heels, then they can do it in sneakers!" Miyong huffed, jumping down the stairs.

Sil Lo sat straight in her seat and watched the girl disappear with wide eyes.

"YOU'RE GOING TO WALK!?!"

"Bye Unnie~! I'll be back later~!" Miyong called form the first floor. "Goodbye my babies~! Umma will be home soon~! Ahhh, you're so cute I could just chew on you!!"

Sil Lo rolled her eyes and stood from her spot on the couch, quickly following the girl down to the first floor. When she got a confused look from the girl she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm your shield, Miyong-ssi, I have to make sure that you don't get tackled by a rabid fa-"

"Unnie I'll be walking with twelve boys, I won't get attacked," Miyong laughed while fixing her coat collar. "I'll be fine, promise! I'll be back in a flash! Bye bye~!"

"Ah! Miyong!!"

Sil Lo sighed as the girl skipped out the door and down the street, slipping her coat on and tailing after her, at an unnoticeable distance.

After about half an hour, Miyong was walking into the trainee dorms, instantly chatting up the woman at the front desk when they recognised each other.

"I heard that Sooman-Oppa was going to hire a cleaning team for today to go through all of the dorms," the woman claimed.

"Ah really? So then everyone has to vacate while they're working right?" Miyong assumed.

When the woman nodded, the idol couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she clapped.

"Ah! Then I picked the perfect day to bring them all out~! It was nice to see you again Unnie, I'll be leaving now~!" she sang, giving the woman a wave before bouncing over to the elevator and pressing the button.

After riding the elevator, she walked over to the all-too familiar door and knocked, snickering when she heard a chorus of confused boys from inside.

The door opened and Miyong instantly threw her arms around the stunned boy.

"Kyungsoo-ah~~! You guys should come out with me to my place~!" she cheered.

"N-Noona wha-?"

"Ah! Miyong, hello~!" Suho greeted after poking his head around the corner. "Are you looking for Kai?"

"No I'm looking for all twelve of you!" she beamed, finally releasing D.O. "You guys have been given a few days off and I have every intention of kidnapping you and bringing you over to my place!"

"Oh, you finally got your house?" Chanyeol's voice sounded from further in.

"I want to go! I want to go!" Kai laughed, skidding into the small foyer. "Noona you said that you'd let me see when you finally had the keys!"

"That's why I'm here! That and when was the last time you poor things had a decently cooked meal… or a clean floor at that…" she muttered, kicking a stray sock away from her with a raised eyebrow.

"All twelve of us? Is your house a mansion??" Kris asked with wide eyes.

"No, but trust me, it's big enough for all of us," Miyong laughed. "Now hurry hurry and get changed!"

"Wait, how are we getting there?" Xiumin asked as he was ushered into his shared room.

"We're walking of course!" Miyong replied, fixing her coat.

"Wait, walking?? I don't want to walk!" Sehun whined.

"Sehun if I can walk here and back in heels you have no right to whine!" Miyong barked, folding her arms over her chest and tapping her foot with a huff.

The other boys snickered as the youngest was dragged into his room by Suho. They slowly came out one by one, Chanyeol volunteering to go get the others in the other dorm as the boys slipped on their coats.

"Noona did you really walk all the way here in that?" Kai asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, why?" she asked looking down at her attire; a simple long blue skirt, her pink coat and a pair of polka dot high heels.

"Aren't you cold?" Suho asked, sounding a little worried.

"No, I have lots of padding," Miyong laughed, patting her thigh with her tongue sticking out and a wink.

Chanyeol soon returned with Tao, Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan and they all set out towards Miyong's place.

"So how far is your home?" Luhan asked.

"It's not too bad of a walk, only about half an hour-"

"Bwoh!?"

"I'm in heels Zitao; no whining is allowed from any of you!" Miyong huffed.

The boys laughed as Tao pouted, stuffing his hands into his pockets as they continued walking.

"Ah! Noona can we stop here first?" Sehun asked, tugging the back of her coat and pointing to a small bubble tea shop.

"Sure, but you're carrying what you buy," Miyong laughed.

The maknae grinned and quickly tugged Luhan into the store behind him.

"Oh, did the two of them become close? I feel so out of the loop!" she whined with a pout.

"We can tell you a bunch of stories when we get to your house, Miyong," Chen laughed.

"You better, I missed all of you while in China; I need to know how you've all been doing!" Miyong huffed.

"You missed… all of us?" Baekhyun asked, sounding slightly confused.

"Well not all of you; I didn't miss Kris…"

"Ya! What's that supposed to mean?" the giant barked.

"You keep making fun of me and making short jokes! I didn't miss you one bit!"

The group laughed as the two continued to bicker, Sehun and Luhan soon coming out with armfuls of bubble tea for everyone.

Their walk soon came to an end, going much faster when they got onto the topic of Baekhyun barking just before he falls asleep, and Miyong was sliding her key into the door.

"Unnie~ I'm home~!" she called out, kneeling down to slip off her shoes.

"Look in the driveway before you take off your shoes!" Sil Lo laughed from up the stairs.

The thirteen froze and exchanged confused looks, Miyong standing back up and walking out the door. The boys jumped when the girl let out a gleeful squeal and ran over to the driveway.

"MY BABYYY!!! Aigoo, Crow you gorgeous thing how I've missed you~!" she cooed, quickly hugging the hood of the car.

"Is that supposed to be a car…?" Chanyeol asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And where's your car Park Chanyeol? Hmm?" Miyong glared.

"You said you missed it, did it go somewhere without you?" Lay asked with a confused look.

"Yeah, he was being a pain in the and kept stalling on me so he had to go in and get fixed," she explained, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout.

The boys snickered as she spun around and ushered them into the house. They all took of their shoes and threw them into the closet and Miyong lead the way up the small set of stairs, a small gate blocking their paths.

"What's with the gate?" D.O. asked as the girl began opening it.

"Hello my babies~~! I'm back~! And I brought your uncles too~!" Miyong cooed, stooping down to pick up a small furry body. "Boys, say hello to your nephew, Dexter!"

"Woa! Such a pretty cat!" Chen grinned, reaching over to pet him.

The moment Chen's hand touched the feline's head, Dexter shut his eyes and began purring making the boys laugh.

"Ah, there's more!?" Kai laughed, looking down at the floor.

"Yep, I have four kitties in total; Dexter, China, Velma and George," Miyong laughed. "China is an Oriental Shorthair and Velma is a Turkish Van while Dexter here is a Siberian."

"Where's George?" Kris asked with a laughed, reaching over to pet Dexter as well.

"He's probably upstairs on Unnie's bed; the silly thing doesn't like to move because he's too fat," she replied with a laugh. "Come on in, don't mind the cats."

The boys followed the girl further into the house and let out impressed whistles.

"Such a nice house, no wonder it took you so long to get it," Tao gawked.

"It's the perfect size; not too big for when it's just Unnie and I and just big enough so that I can have friends over," Miyong laughed, leading the way into the living room. "Go ahead and sit somewhere, I'll grab the snacks and drinks."

"I'll help you Noona," Kai offered, tagging along after her.

The other boys all sat down on the large sofas or on the floor and began chatting away waiting for the two to come back.

Sure enough, after a couple minutes, Miyong and Kai returned, the boys' arms full of sodas and water while Miyong was balancing four large platters of sandwiches on her arms.

"Y-Ya! Miyong-ah!" Xiumin laughed, bolting to his feet and grabbing two platters. "You silly thing, you should have asked for some more help," he scolded with knowing smile.

"I could have carried it all Oppa, I didn't need your help… but thank you," she claimed, her cheeks gaining a slight colour.

"Oppa~♪ Thank you~♪" Kris imitated, raising his voice to sound squeaky.

"Ya! That's it, no food for you!!" Miyong barked, snatching the sandwich out of his hands.

The two glared at each other as the boys laughed.

"Is there a time when you two don't argue about something?" Luhan asked with a laugh, taking a sandwich from one of the platters.

"If that time ever comes I'm sure that you'll see the majority of us in our graves from utter shock," Sehun snickered from behind his soda can.

"Miyong's kind of like the younger sister that Kris-hyung never wanted," Suho added with a chuckle.

"She sounds like that sister no-one ever wanted…"Baekhyun snickered.

"Ya! I'll have you know that my baby brother loves me to bits!" Miyong barked, pointing a finger at him with a glare.

"You have a younger brother?? The poor kid…" Chen snickered.

The boys laughed as Miyong pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and sitting down on the floor, Kai sitting on the floor beside her.

"So, before we start World War III, how has everyone been doing? I want to hear everything," Miyong laughed, reaching over to grab a sandwich.

Chen moved the platter away from her hand with his foot making her pout up at him.

"Call me Oppa~" he teased, his usual cat-like grin on his face.

"I'm older than you!" Miyong guffawed.

"I don't care, you call me Oppa or no sandwich," he huffed.

"Bleg, I'd rather kiss Kris…" she gagged.

"YA!"

The boys began roaring with laughter, Miyong taking this chance to steal two sandwiches before Chen could move the platter again.

"Well, for stuff you missed… Kai lost a bet…" Chanyeol laughed.

Miyong's eyebrow raised as Kai's face went pink, giving his elder a glare while the others laughed.

"Bet? What bet? What did you make my poor dongsaeng do!?" Miyong barked, hugging Kai's head with a glare.

"He had to strip and dance in the practise room," Tao laughed.

"And Luhan-hyung filmed it," D.O. added with a laugh of his own.

"Show her show her!" Sehun laughed as Luhan began digging out his phone.

"Y-YA! I'm only in my boxers though!!" Kai barked, his face gaining more red.

"Oh please Jongin, I've seen your bare bottom before stop whining," Miyong hushed as Luhan handed her his phone.

"BWOH!?!"

"You honestly don't remember me throwing the toaster at you because you came out of your room for breakfast that one day?" Miyong snickered, giving him a questioning look.

The boys burst out laughing as Kai slapped his hands over his face in embarrassment.

"That was hilarious!" Xiumin laughed, also remembering the incident. "She had come over early to make us breakfast and when Kai came out of his room to go to the bathroom, he was stark . I don't know who was more red, him or her!"

"Wait a minute! What are those!?" Miyong gawked, pointing to the dancing Kai on the screen. "Are those abs?? You have abs?? Since when?!?" Miyong gawked, looking at the boy.

"Noona!" Kai whined, giving her a pitiful look. "Why are you embarrassing me so much?"

Miyong gave him a confused look as the boys continued to laugh.

"We could stop talking about Kai and switch to Luhan-hyung setting the kitchen on fire," Baekhyun grinned.

"And promptly blaming it on Kris-hyung," Lay added with a small laugh.

"Ya! When are you going to forget that!?" Luhan barked with a short laugh.

"Luhan-oppa!" Miyong barked. "If you're going to burn down the house then blame it on someone slightly more believable… like Joonmyeon-oppa!"

The boys burst into another round of laughed as Suho hung his head, Tao patting the elder on the back with a grin.

The group continued to swap stories with each other, Sil Lo poking her head down the stairs every now and then to check up on them.

"Woa! Is that your other cat?!" D.O. gawked, his eyes widening.

Miyong gave him a confused look before following his line of sight and instantly cooing.

"Georgio~~! My adorable fatso c'mere~!" she laughed, clapping her hands in front of her.

The overweight orange tabby slowly waddled his way over to her making the boys laugh until he crawled right up into her lap, closing his eyes and beginning to purr.

"Aigoo, he's so fat~!" Xiumin laughed, reaching over to scratch the tabby on the head.

"And he's lazy too. Jonginnie you two would be good friends, just bum around and sleep all day~!" she grinned.

Kai gave a disbelieving laugh, covering his hands with his face again as a loud round of thuds came down the steps.

Before any of them could move, a fuzzy mass was suddenly ripping across the floor, two more right behind it.

"Aish, China! Velma! Stop chasing Dexter; you're ripping up the carpet!" Miyong scolded.

"You're cat's are crazy!" Sehun laughed, watching the three race around the couches, under the coffee table and out of the living room without slowing down.

The sounds of ripping carpet continued until Miyong covered her own ears and inhaled. She blew out and a high-pitched whistle sounded through the house, the boys jumping slightly and looking at her. Within seconds, the three cats calmly trotted into the living room and sat in front of their mother.

"Here, have a cat each!" she huffed, picking up Velma and handing her to Chanyeol.

"Ahhh~~ kitty~~!" he laughed, instantly holding the Van like a baby and wiggling his fingers at her face.

Miyong handed China to Tao and when she moved to pick up Dexter, she grunted when George suddenly shifted off of her lap, walking along the couch for a couple inches until he jumped up onto Xiumin's lap and sat down.

"Daww, looks like you made a friend Minseok-oppa," Miyong laughed, settling Dexter into her lap.

The boys laughed as Xiumin grinned, reaching down to pet the fat tabby that was covering the entire expanse of his lap.

"They say cats are the ultimate judge of character," Baekhyun laughed, playing with Velma's tail as the cat batted at Chanyeol's fingers.

"That or maybe he just found someone fluffy like him and he want to be friends," Chen teased.

"Ya! Jongdae!" Miyong barked, instantly noticing how Xiumin's smile fell slightly. "Oppa isn't fat or fluffy! He's pleasantly plump! Like a really nice teddy bear!"

"Oppa's like a teddy bear~!" Kris squeaked, clasping his hands together and trying to flutter his eyelashes.

"Quick, Dexter! Attack!" she gasped, pointing to Kris's socked feet.

The cat instantly zoomed off of her lap and swatted at the giant's foot, Kris letting out a yelp when the feline's claws scratched him.

The boys burst out laughing as Miyong huffed, turning slightly to look up at the oldest boy.


Xiumin was looking back down at her with a grateful smile, giving her a small nod while continuing to pet his new friend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yet another quick update. I'm actually not liking this because I feel like I'm getting your guys' hopes up. I haven't been getting a lot of hours at work recently so I've had lots of free time, but that may change soon so I won't update as often. So I guess enjoy the fast updates while they're happening XD

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and commented and a special shout-out to I-Love-EXO, superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney and squishyfishy for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour