It's Alright to Cry

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

EXO M- Baby Don't Cry
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Mei Hwa??"

The girl shook her head and gave a forced laugh. She stepped backwards, out of his reach and fussed with her hair.

"I'm sorry-"

"No! Don't worry about it Oppa~!" she giggled, giving him a smile. "It's not such a big deal as to get all emotional, right? I mean… it's just a silly crush, I'll get over it, and then we can be the best of friends, right?"

Xiumin gave her a forlorn look and slowly nodded, a smile slowly spreading onto his face.

"Yeah, we'll be the best of friends…"

"Alright~!" Miyong cheered, pumping her fist. "Wow, I feel so much better now that that's out in the air~! Thanks for listening Oppa. Now I just have to call Charlie to tell her not to post it on the internet or something stupid like that, I'll see you later~!"

Before the Korean could respond, Miyong dashed down the hall and around the corner. Without stopping her feet, the girl flew into the female's bathroom and collapsed onto the floor against the wall, the tears finally leaking from her eyes and hitting the tiled ground.

"PABO PABO PABO!!" she wailed, hitting her head. "You're such an idiot! How could you have possibly have thought that he'd r… return your feelings…"

Miyong's arms dropped back to her sides, fingers curling into fists on the floor, releasing pained sobs while not caring if anyone heard her from outside.

"S-stupid… y-you're so s-stupid! Y-you're just a weak little girl who… can't even take a rejection… from the boy you've like for f-five whole years…"

Letting out another round of heartbroken sobs, Miyong curled into a tight ball, burying her face in her hands.

-=-

"Ah, Hyung you're back~!" Sehun sang when the oldest entered the practise room.

"How'd it go?"

"Are we going to celebrate?"

"Wait, wait! Celebrate?? I- wait you guys knew!?" Xiumin gawked.

"Of course we knew!!" the boys chorused together.

"Just remember to keep your dates on the down low or-"

"I said no…"

The room instantly went silent and the boys gave him a baffled look.

"Wait… run that by me again…?" Luhan said.

"I said I don't feel the same way; I've only seen Mei Hwa as a little sister, I've never felt like that towards her…" Xiumin explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then… where is she…?" Kai dared, looking towards the door for his Noona.

"When I told her she just laughed, said she understood then took off saying she had to call Charlie so she wouldn't spill it onto the internet or something…" the older idol replied.

"So let me get this straight…" Kris sighed, rubbing his temples. "You got a confession from a girl, you turned her down, and when she ran off you didn't chase after her to make sure she was alright??"

"ARE YOU INSANE!!!" the ten roared.

"B-b-but she wasn't even crying when she left; she said she was fine and we could be friends…" Xiumin yelped, raising his hands in surrender.

"Hyung you twit!" Lay barked. "Even I know that people don't just brush off a rejection!"

"She's liked you for years!" Baekhyun added.

Understanding their words, Xiumin hung his head in shame.

"C'mon, we should go find her and make sure she's alright," D.O. claimed, moving towards the door.

"Wait… Where's Chen??" Chanyeol asked.

The others panned their eyes around the room; Chen had disappeared.

-=-

Chen scratched the side of his head with a sigh after checking yet another empty room for the missing girl. The moment he'd heard that Xiumin had rejected Miyong, he knew that the girl had probably run off to cry; she was too stubborn and too proud to cry in front of the boys.

"But where did you go?" he sighed, continuing down the hall.

The self-proclaimed Dance Machine stopped short however when he heard muffled whimpers coming from the girl's bathroom. He rolled his eyes at the cliché and slowly pushed the door open.

"Miyong?" he called, just to be sure.

A small sniffle and hiccup made him sigh through his nose and enter the bathroom. Around the corner, leaning against the wall, was Miyong, her legs pressed against her torso and her head buried in her knees.

"Of all the places you run to the girl's bathroom? It's like a bad drama…" he chuckled, squatting down next to her.

"Go away."

Chen raised an eyebrow at the growl. "I came all this way to find you and you just send me on my way? How rude-"

"GO AWAY!" Miyong wailed, lifting her head to glare at him through tear-stained eyes.

Chen gave her a shocked look, not used to seeing the girl in such a state.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT IF I GOT HURT NOT TO COME CRYING TO YOU! WELL GUESS WHAT, I GOT HURT! MY HEART IS BROKEN AND I'M SITTING HERE BAWLING MY EYES OUT ALL ON MY LONESOME IN THE LAST PLACE I WANT TO BE SO I DON'T NEED YOU TO COME HERE AND MOCK ME AND GIVE ME A SMARMY I TOLD YOU SO!"

After her rant, new tears surfaced in the girl's eyes and she clapped her hands over her face and continued to bawl.

"I didn't come here to tell you I told you so… I came because I was worried."

Miyong let out a small hiccup and lifted her head slightly to look up at him, Chen giving her his own heartbroken look.

"I know that you're in pain, and that it will take a while for it to heal, but I came to find you, to tell you, that even though you're hurting, you don't have to do it alone, you have your manager, you have us…" Chen paused to reach out and brush her bangs back behind her ear. "You have me."

Miyong sniffled and buried her head back into her hands and continued to cry, Chen pulling out his phone, typing for a few seconds, then slipping it back into his pocket.

"C'mon, I asked Sil Lo Noona to bring the car up to the back doors; crying in a somewhat public bathroom about boys isn't exactly the best idea," he chuckled, hoisting the girl to her feet.

Miyong attempted to dry her face, but the tears refused to stop making Chen 's face drop. He quickly slipped off his jacket and placed it over her head, the collar hanging beside her face, hiding it from view.

"Come along little duckling," he teased, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the bathroom.

The two managed to dodge any prodding eyes and Chen pushed open the back doors of the headquarters just as Sil Lo pulled up in the van.

"Alright, now go home, have some ice cream and draw mustaches all over his picture until you feel better," Chen laughed, rubbing her shoulders.

He turned to leave and go back into the headquarters, and to give Xiumin a piece of his mind, but was stopped when something tugged on the back of his shirt.

"Please… don't be angry at Minseok-oppa…" Miyong croaked, her eyes still trained on the ground.

"Don't be ma-Miyong are you kidding me!? He just broke your heart!" Chen gawked, turning around to give her a disbelieving look.

"I know… but it's of no fault of his own that he didn't feel the same way… if anything… this is all my fault. I'm the one who started liking him, and even when you warned me not to tell him, I did," she explained. "It's probably about time I get punished for my stubbornness anyways…"

Chen's eyes saddened as he watched a few tears fall down the girl's cheek, Miyong hastily rubbing them away.

"In North America, we have a set rule; Bros before Hoes and Chicks before . It means that a love interest should never get in between a friendship," she claimed, raising her eyes from the ground to look up at him. "I don't want to be the girl that gets in between you and Minseok-oppa, or any of the other boys against him for that matter; so don't be angry at him, don't hate him. OK?"

Chen sighed but gave her a nod with his usual cat-like grin making a small smile of her own spread onto her lips. She gave him and small bow in thanks before turning and heading down the steps, but stopped suddenly and spun back around.

"Oh! Your jacket-"

"Keep it!" he called back with a laugh. "Hide your face until you get back home; I'll come get it back one day."

Miyong gave a small giggle and wore the jacket properly before heading over to her van, Sil Lo waiting by the door with a slightly concerned look. The girl climbed into the van without a word and shut the door behind her, Sil Lo sighing and climbing into the driver's seat.

The drive back to their house was absolutely silent, Miyong's hands tugging the collar of the jacket closer to her face in a vain attempt to hide her red and puffy eyes from the woman in the driver's seat.

"I have no idea about what happened… and I'm not going to pressure you to tell me. What I do want you to tell me Miyong-ssi, is if there's anything you'd like me to do or to get you to make you feel any better," Sil Lo claimed, eyeing the idol through the rear view mirror.

Miyong shifted her eyes to return her managers gaze, only to bring them back to the window and slowly shake her head, the older woman giving a small sigh of defeat.

They arrived at the house and the moment the front door was open, Miyong went straight to her room and collapsed onto her bed. She curled into a ball while hugging one of her pillows and, much to her aggravation, began to cry again.

"AISH! YOU STUPID STUPID GIRL!!" she screamed into the fabric. "STOP CRYING YOU'RE SUCH A WUSS!! STOP CRYING!!!!"

Giving another banshee-like scream into her pillow, she missed the four sets of paws coming down the stairs and entering her room. She did however, feel her mattress shift when the heaviest of the four managed to jump up onto it.

"Georgieeee~~" she cried, deftly reaching her arm out for the tabby.

George waddled closer to his owner and pushed his head into her hand before slowly making his way up to her face. The feline rubbed his face against what could be seen of hers and began purring before laying down by her shoulder as the other three jumped up onto the bed.

Sil Lo couldn't help but smile as the four cats slowly cuddled up to their 'mother', their purrs slowly lulling Miyong into an exhausted sleep, the cats soon following after her.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A somewhat double update!? What is this madness!? I think I'm catching something... oh well~ Short chapter is short, but I felt like this would be a nice place to end it.

I legitimatly started crying while writing this chapter; I actually took a real-life experience and somehow managed to put it in writing(heartbreak not regection) so I can really empithize with how Miyong is feeling :'(


Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to GalaxyMinions, superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin, ParkSeoMai23, KPOPCHIKA and greeneyes1990 for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour