Chapter 8

Mr. Stalker

AT the college, the news about the broken relationship between Kai and Jiyeon spread like wildfire. Every girl in the hallway was busy gossiping and asked each other why Kai broke off with Jiyeon. Before this, they looked like other normal couples, but lately, everyone seemed to notice that Kai wasn’t being close to her anymore.

        “Do you think that Kai had another girl?” Jiyoung, the class president, asked her friends. All of them shrugged. From behind, Kayla overheard what they were talking about.

        “He had another girl? Who would it be?” She whispered but Haeri heard her.

        “No matter who is she, Jiyeon for sure will become very pissed off and mad. By the way, seemed that they already broke off, I think it’s a good opportunity for you.” She said, smiling while looking at her friend.

        Kayla couldn’t get what Haeri was talking about. She frowned and Haeri seemed annoyed.

        “Hey, don’t you get it? It is the time for you to be close to Kai, and make him realize your existence. You like him, right?” Haeri continued and her words had made Kayla shocked.

        “Ssshh! Are you going out of your mind? Do you want to tell them that I like Kai? So that they could blame me and accuse me of being the girl that made him broke off with Jiyeon?” Kayla would make sure that her voice didn’t be heard by anyone in the lecture room.

        “Hey, that’s not my intention. What I mean is, seemed that he broke off with Jiyeon, he might be sad and need someone to stay by his side to cheer him up. Get it?” Haeri looked at her friend. For her, it was the best time for Kayla to express her feelings towards Kai.

        “But I think it won’t work. He is an idol, Haeri. The member of WOLF. And, I’m just an ordinary girl that..”

        “That fall in love with him.” Her friend continued before Kayla could even finish her words. The words that came out of Haeri's mouth had made her speechless. She admitted that she loves Kai, but she didn’t want to be the reason Kai broke off with his girlfriend.

* *

        Kyungsoo rounded up his eyes when he read the articles on the internet about Kai. “He had broken off with his girlfriend?” He read the news thoroughly and let out a heavy sigh.

        “He used to have a girlfriend.” His low voice showed as he was disappointed and sad about the news that he read just now.

        “But..” His eyes became sparkly again as he looked at the laptop’s screen and smiled. Kyungsoo really thanked God for what had happened. He felt that he had got the opportunity to be visible in Kai’s life because he was single now.

        Day by day, he felt that his feelings towards that dancing machine boy grew stronger. He couldn’t help himself from falling in love with Kai. For him, Kai was the perfect man that would make him happy and he even had a thought that they should be together.

        “From now on, I’ll be attending all of their concerts and fan meetings; so that he knew I was there. Kim Jongin, why you do this to me? Do you know how hard it is not to forget you even for a second? Even though we couldn’t be partners, I hope that you’ll make me the most special person in your heart.” Kyungsoo said and jumped onto the bed.

        “I should go sleep now so that I could dream about him.” He closed his eyes and within seconds, he had already been in a deep sleep.

 

To be continued~