Chapter 30

Mr. Stalker

* Listen to Apink's Mr. Chu while reading this chapter :) *

 

“YAH, KIM JONGIN!!”

        After minutes later, as Kayla opened her eyes, she was shocked to see Kai was kissing her. With all her might, she pushed him away, while firing him with blazing stares.

        “Why??” Kai asked, felt unsatisfied when Kayla broke their kiss.

        “You kissed me!!”

        “But, why didn’t you run away in the first place? It’s not my fault!”

        “Yes, it was your fault! Who ask you to go and kiss people just like that?!” Kayla felt annoyed and mad with his action. Kissed her without any permission.

        “Yeobo-ah, just admit that you enjoy it, right?” Kai crossed his arms and smirked naughtily at her.

        “WHAT??! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??” Kayla shouted, ignoring the people who were looking at them.

        “You’re right.  I’m out of my mind because of you, Kayla Park.”

        “Oh, really? Like I care.” She tried to sound cold, but deep in her heart, she was eager to know what make Kai to say like that.

        “Whatever it is, I want to go home now. Bye.” Then, Kayla walked away without turning back. But, deep in her heart, she was expecting the other thing.

        Please call out my name…

        Kai was hesitated, whether to call her or not. When she was just a few meters from the entrance, Kai called her out loud.

        “KAYLA PARK, I LOVE YOU!”

        Those words were enough to make her stopped. Her heart beat thousands mile per seconds. Her inner feeling told her to turn back, but the voice in her head told her not to.

        ‘Let him comes to you.’

        “Okay..” She muttered under her breath, and could only be heard by her.

        Suddenly, she felt someone was hugging her from behind, and he put his chin on her right shoulder, whispering some words that melted her cold heart.

        “Kayla Park, please don’t run from me anymore. I really love you. I wanted to be with you forever. And ever.”

        Kayla stood still, trying to process Kai’s words into her mind. ‘He said he loves me.’ Really?

        “Nae. I really, really love you with all my heart. Even the stars in the universe didn’t enough to show how many love that I feel for you.”

        ‘He can even read people’s minds?’ Thinking about that had made Kayla got goosebumps. Such a creepy psycho.

        When Kayla looked around, many eyes were on them. Some even took out their phones to record the so-called melodrama which starring by her and Kai. Kayla then remembered that Kai was well-known. So, that’s why many  people put their interest on them. From afar, she could heard someone shouting something unexpected.

        “Just say yes to him!”

        After that, she could hear many more were cheering for them, asking her to kiss him and say ‘I love you’ back to Kai. She then turned herself and faced Kai who was smiling at her.

        “So, what do you want to do now?” Kayla asked while moving closer to him.

        “Maybe…kiss you again?” He chuckled and tried to kiss her, but she avoided his lips.

        “You’ll not be able to kiss me anymore.” She pouted and Kai looked at her in confusion.

        “What do you mean?”

        Time to time, Kayla walked closer to Kai until their body brushed against each other. There was no more space that separated them.

        “I mean this.”

        Out of the blue, she planted a kiss on his lips, which made the people around them cheering louder than earlier, and clapping and whistling happily.

        “I love you too, pabo-ya.” She said in between the kiss and had made Kai froze, speechless. A few seconds later, he kissed her back and they were immersed in the kissing, being witnessed by the people at that amusement park.

 

* *

 

        “Mom, we’re back!” Kayla shouted from the doorway and made her way to the living room, being followed by Kai while holding hands with each other.

        “Kayla!” Then, she could hear Haeri’s high, squeaky voice.

        ‘That ahjumma is here? Aigoo~’

        “Hye!...” She stood stil, looking at Kayla, then Kai, and threw her sight over their intertwined hands. “Ehem!”

        She let out a fake cough and both of them let go of their hands, before took a step away from each other.

        “So, Kayla…I bet you have happy news for us.” She smiled while looking at the embarrassed couple in front of her.

        “Kayla, are you with Kai? Ask him to come here to have drinks together.” She could hear Mrs. Park calling out for her name from the living room.

        “Arasso. Come on, yeo.. Oh, I mean, Kai-sshi.”

        Haeri followed them from the behind, having the feeling of there might be something going on between both of them.

        “Hye, Kai!” Mrs. Park greeted him and Kai bowed his head back at her.

        “So, you’re Kai hyung?” Sunjoo asked out of sudden, made Kayla startled.

        ‘He’s here too?’

        Kai nodded and took a seat beside that little chubby boy.

        “Annyeong! Nice to meet you, Kayla noona’s boyfriend!”

        “Yah, Kang Sunjoo!” Kayla shouted and made him jumped in fright, before hid himself behind Kai’s back.

        “Hyung, help me!”

        “Yeobo-ah, don’t be like that to him..” Kai’s soft voice had soothe her heart a bit, and she sat down without any words.

        Yeobo??

        Both Mrs. Park and Haeri exchanged looks with each other. Are they having some hearing problems? Far as they know, their ears were in the best condition. So, it might be true about what they had heard earlier?

        “Mom?..” Kayla’s voice had driven them back into reality. But, Mrs. Park couldn’t hide her shock face, and it had been caught by Kayla’s eagle eyes.

        “Mom, are you okay? Why you and Haeri looked…shocked?”

        “Huh?..We’re okay, right, Mrs. Park?” Haeri smiled and looked at her, before Mrs. Park gave a small nod.

        “Nae…”

        “Actually, mom..We have something to tell you.”

        All eyes were set on her. Mrs. Park and Haeri prepared their ears to listen to what Kayla is going to say. And even Sunjoo went closer to his Kayla noona, feeling excited to hear whether Kai hyung is her boyfriend or not.

        “Kai and I..” Then, she gently elbowed Kai’s rib, signaling him to finish up the words.

        “Okay, to be frank with all of you…” He looked at Sunjoo before continued. “…what Sunjoo said earlier was true. We’re couple now. And yes, Sunjoo-ah, I’m Kayla noona’s boyfriend." He then patted his head and smiled.

        “Daebak!” Haeri startled up everybody with her loud voice. She put two thumbs up and gave her friend a tight hug. “Chukhahae, chingu-ya!”

        Kayla freed herself from Haeri’s arm and cupped her face in embarrassment. “Oh God…”

        “Kayla, I’m happy for you. And Kai, please take a very good care of my daughter. Remember, if you make her cried or broke her heart, I’ll give you an uppercut. Take note of that, arasso?” Mrs. Park gave Kai a friendly reminder not to ever hurt her daughter in any possible ways.

        “I got it, mom..Opps! I mean, Mrs. Park.”

        All of them, including Kayla laughed because of his little slip of the tongue. Kai rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. How could he make a silly mistake like that at the time? Such a pabo.

 

To be continued~

 

 

*A/N: Finally, the 30th chapter! ^^ I have been thinking to end this story at the 35th chapter, as I feel it is too long if I write about 40+ chapters. And, I might add 2 extra chapters at the end of this story. So, stay tuned for the coming updates! To my subscribers and readers, thanks a lot and I really hope you'll enjoy reading this story :D

p/s: Kai is Mr. Chu ! :3