Chapter 5

Mr. Stalker

A WEEK had passed and that boy’s image could not get out from Kyungsoo’s mind. “Kim Jongin.” He uttered as he was searching for Kai’s profile on the Internet. His eyes widen as he looked at Kai’s pictures.

        “He is such an angel that falls from heaven.” From the first time he met Kai at the café, he felt like he had fallen in love with Kai. That was because of his charming gaze and sweet smile. Also, they had shared the same hobby, dancing. Kyungsoo smiled and imagined himself dancing with Kai in front of the audience in a concert hall.

        It had been his dream to become a well-known dancer, and because of that, he had to forget his study and got the work at Starbucks Café. This was because he wanted to gain more money to go to the United States to achieve his dream as a professional dancer. Since the death of his parents in an accident years ago, he had decided to study hard.

        But, he faced a problem. He could not focus on anything during his college years and at that time, he decided to become a dancer, not a doctor that his late mother wanted him to be. Even though he knew he might disappoint her, but it better be that way. He could not continue his study and he thought it was a wise decision rather than failed for every semester and that would make his mother became more disappointed.

        “I really hope we can meet again.”

        He looked at the posters that hung up on his bedroom wall. They were all WOLF’s posters and Kai’s poster was the biggest that he got on the wall. Kyungsoo got onto his bed and opened a novel. It was his habit before went to sleep. A couple of minutes later, his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep right away, with the novel on his face.

* *

        Haeri spent her night at Kayla’s house. There were assignments to be done and they had promised to finish them together.

        “Hey, it’s been a week; still, you didn’t tell me the reason why you hung up my call on the other days.” Kayla was shocked and looked at Haeri. She was wondering how her best friend could still remember the thing that happened the last week. 

        “At that time, I just shocked. That’s all. That was because I had a bad dream just before you called me. It was a nightmare.”

       “A nightmare?”

       “I dreamt about Suho. He told me that he’s my secret admirer. And later, you called me and told me he’s the one. It was really spooky, you know.” Kayla jumped on the bed and lay beside Haeri.

        “So, that means, what I predicted is true! I know from earlier that he likes you, Kayla.” Haeri smiled and hugged her. “I’m so happy for you. You’re so lucky, got such a handsome boy and plus, he’s rich too!”

       “But, I didn’t like him, Haeri. I just thought and respected him as a senior. That’s all. Not more than that.” From that moment, Kayla could see a disappointment in Haeri’s eyes.

        “Why? He will take care of you and give you all the things that you want. Or do you like someone else?”

        Haeri’s question had made Kayla speechless and no words came out from . She just left the question being unanswered and continued with the assignments. She put on earphones and listened to the songs on her iPod so that Haeri could not ask her anything.

        Kayla felt it was not the right time to tell Haeri that actually she had a crush on Kai. That was because she knew it just wasting her time being in love with somebody that already had a girlfriend.

        “And here is Park Jiyeon, Kai’s girlfriend.”

        She could still remember the words that had been said by Suho. Jiyeon was Kai’s girlfriend. He had got a girlfriend and of course, he will not love Kayla back. ‘You’re such an idiot, Kayla. Fall in love with someone who didn’t love you.’ She told herself and tried to hold back the tears. She didn’t want to cry in front of Haeri or else, she will start asking her a bunch of questions.

 

To be continued~