Chapter 19

Mr. Stalker

THAT morning, Mr. Park drove Kayla and Haeri to the college after sending off Sunjoo to his school which located only 3 blocks away from their college.

        “Kayla, I may not able to fetch you up today. I’ll have meeting in the afternoon. You can go back with Haeri, right?” He asked.

        “Of course, dad. Don’t worry about me. Haeri could take care of me.”

        Haeri who was standing beside her just smiled and nodded. “Sure, Mr. Park.”

        “Okay then. Just take care of yourself, okay kids? See you at home. Bye!” After waved his goodbye, his car exited the college compound.

        “Hye, Haeri!” Suddenly, someone greeted them from behind.

        “Tae Jung oppa!” Haeri turned around and gave her boyfriend a warm hug. “Your class didn’t start yet?”

        “Nope.” He her hair and smiled. “But I need to go to the basketball meeting first afterwards. Oh, hye Kayla.” For that moment, he almost unaware of Kayla’s presence there.

        “Hye, sunbae.”

        “Kayla, no need to call him sunbae. Just call him oppa.” Haeri corrected her.

        “Arasso..”

        Tae Jung took a glance at his watch. “Babe, I think I need to go now. See you soon, honey.” He pecked Haeri on the cheek and ran towards the gym.

        “Take care, oppa! Saranghae!” Haeri shouted and Tae Jung managed to turn back and shot her a quick smile before disappeared into the building.

        “He’s so handsome today!” She giggled and Kayla pinched her on the arm.

        “Ouch! What is that for?”

        “Let’s go. I don’t want us to be late for our Art class.” Kayla said bluntly and walked away.

        “Hey, wait for me!” She ran after Kayla but she ended up hitting Kayla’s back as she stopped all of a sudden.

        “Kayla!” Her friend didn’t response and Haeri looked ahead.

        “Suho sunbae?”

        “Kayla, I need to talk to you.” Suho then dragged Kayla to a place, leaving Haeri behind.

        “Don’t be too late, Kayla! I’ll be waiting for you at the studio!” Haeri shouted and walked towards the Art studio that located on the second floor of that building.

        ‘What are they going to talk about?’

* *

        “I miss you.” Out of the blue, Suho hugged her that made Kayla puzzled. He admitted that yesterday, he felt jealous when he heard Kayla mentioned Kai's name, but after gave it a thought, he assumed it as only a misunderstood.

        “But, we just met yesterday, right?”

        “I know. And I want to apologize for leaving you without saying anything.” Suho explained and there was a worried look plastered on his face.

        Kayla chuckled and ruffled his hair. He looked so cute when he was in that condition. “It’s okay, sunbae.”

        Suho took her hand and looked at her. “From this moment, don’t ever call me sunbae again. It should be Suho oppa. Arachi?”

        Kayla could feel her cheeks were turning hot and she cupped her face in embarrassment.

        “Nae...Suho oppa..”

        “Aigoo, you’re so cute!” He pinched Kayla’s left cheek and that only made Kayla blushed more. She pushed away Suho’s hand and took a step back.

        “How if someone will see us?” She looked around the sculpture garden and no one could be seen, except for the statues.

        Suho let out a laugh. “Nevermind. And I think, it’s time to tell others about our relationship.”

        Hearing Suho’s words, Kayla went speechless for a moment.

        “But, oppa…”

        She was worried about Kai. How’ll his reaction be if he knew for all this while, she had been in a relationship with Suho. As a couple. Though Kai was the one who confessed to her first.

        “No more but. Besides, how long are we going to keep it as a secret?”

        “Fine, but let me think about it first. I don’t want us to rush…”

        Suddenly, she felt a warm touch on her lips. Oh no!

        She tried to escape from Suho’s arms that pinned her against one of the statues, but she just couldn’t. Kayla could feel like she has no energy to refuse from the kiss.

        They were immersed into the kiss and couldn’t realize there was someone who watched the whole scene.

        “Gotcha!”

 

To be continued~

 

 

*A/N: This is the third time I changed the story's poster, if you notice it. Keke. Ain't satisfied with the previous ones~ Hope I'll not change it anymore after this~ XD