Chapter 20

Mr. Stalker

WHEN Kayla pushed Suho away and looked at her watch, it was too late. It had been 30 minutes since her Art class started. Her eyes widened in fear and she could imagine her Art lecturer, Miss Ahn screaming at her and asking about her whereabouts non-stop.

        “I need to go!”

        She ran for her life and Suho didn’t even manage to say goodbye. He only looked at his clumsy girlfriend ran into the Art and Design building and laughed.

        When Kayla hurriedly stepped on the last rung of the second floor, she nearly threw back onto the stairs when someone blocked her way.

        “Oh God!”

        Fortunately, Haeri managed to grab Kayla’s right hand and prevented her from falling. If not, it would be the worst nightmare for her, having to take care of her best friend at the hospital.

        “Yah! Where the hell do you came from??”

        Kayla threw her rage towards Haeri who was standing in front of her with an innocent face.

        “I didn’t know you’re going up the stairs. It’s not my fault!” She pouted, trying to ask for sympathy from Kayla.

        “Okay, okay. You win.” Kayla tried to catch up her breath from running earlier before remembered something.

        “Yah! We’re already late for the Art class! Palli!”

        Kayla pulled Haeri’s hands to run with her but Haeri stood still.

        “Why are you not moving?? Come on!”

        “Kayla, Miss Ahn had cancelled her class. She needed to be at the hospital. An emergency came up.” She replied in calm.

        Kayla’s eyes looked at her in disbelief.

        “Jinjja??”

        “Nae..”

        “Oh God! I nearly got heart attack when I realized I’ll be late for her class. Thank God!”

        Later, Kayla noticed something weird about Haeri. She is smiling. To herself.

        “Hey, are you okay? Why are you smiling all alone? Is there anything funny?”

        Haeri gulped and tried to search for words to explain.

        “Actually, Kayla..The truth is, I had seen everything.” She answered.

        That had made Kayla frowned and leaned towards her best friend. “Everything, what?” She seemed to be confused by Haeri’s talk.

        “That thing…” Haeri tried to do some weird hand gestures, hoping that Kayla would understand her, but failed.

        “What??”

        “I saw you and Suho kissed.”

        ‘WHAT THE…’

* *

        Suho walked towards his class and then bumped into Tae Jung who was holding a basketball in his hand, probably just got back from the meeting.

        “Hye, Tae Jung!” Suho greeted his best friend since last semester.

        “Oh, hye Suho. Where are you from?”

        Suho smiled and sat at his seat. “I just got back from caféteria. I went there to grab something for breakfast.”

        Tae Jung narrowed his eyes and looked at Suho who was looking down to his phone beside him. He could hear that Suho was stuttering a bit while answering him just now.

        “Okay, then.” Tae Jung tried to sound a bit sarcastic, hoping that Suho will realize something. “Oh, you know what, just now I saw a couple was kissing at the sculpture garden. And I think I know who it is.”

        Suho choked on his Coke that Tae Jung gave him and he had spilled some onto his shirt.

        “OMG!”

        “Are you okay?” Tae Jung pulled out a packet of tissue from his pocket and handed it to Suho. “Be careful.”

        “Okay, I just…shocked.” He said.

        “Why must you be shocked?”

        “Because…” He cleared his throat and looked into Tae Jung’s eyes before continued, “…the one that you saw was me.”

        “Are you serious??” Tae Jung never imagined that Suho will admit and what he predicted was true.

        Daebak!

        “So, you and Kayla Park is…a couple?” Tae Jung asked and he couldn’t help himself from being excited for Suho.

        “Nae.” Suho nodded. “It is true that we indeed a couple, from about 3 months ago.” He smiled. ‘Sorry, Kayla. I had told Tae Jung about us.’

        Suddenly…

        “Wow, this is such a big news!” Ilhoon, the class’s clown came forward and sat between them. “Congratulations, Su…”

        “Ssshh! Shut up!” Suho closed his mouth with his hand and tried to calm him down. He was afraid if Ilhoon will tell the others.

        “Okay! Okay!” Ilhoon got himself free from Suho’s grip. “I’ll not tell anyone…”

        “Promise?” Suho asked him, doubtfully.

        Ilhoon put up his hand. “I swear…” But, from behind, either Suho or Tae Jung couldn’t see he was crossing his fingers. ‘Hehe..’

        “If you dare to tell anyone, you’re finished! Remember that!” Suho said to him.

        “Yeah, you better not to.” Tae Jung added and patted Ilhoon’s shoulder.

        He smiled cheekily. “Of course. You can always count on me.”

 

To be continued~

 

 

*A/N: Okay. This poster is the FINAL. So, don't worry as I'll not make the new ones anymore. Keke. I'll focused on the storyline instead, and keep updating the story for you guys :D