Chapter 27

Mr. Stalker

“YOU look horrible. Having trouble to sleep last night?”

        Kai shook his head.

        “I went into a fight with hyung.”

        Kyungsoo nearly choked on his Americano and put the cup down, fixing his eyes at the boy in front of him.

        “You mean, Suho hyung?”

        He nodded and threw his look across the street outside of the shopping complex. Many vehicles could be seen came in and out within a time.

        “About what?” Kyungsoo asked, eager to know about the problems that rose between both of that Hallyu stars.

        Kai sighed. He was figuring out how to tell Kyungsoo in a simple way for him to understand about his current situation.

        It took him nearly 10 minutes to tell Kyungsoo, using the long, original version as he found it hard to be simplified in other possible ways. Along the listen-to-my-story session, all he got were gasps and are-you-kidding-me and are-you-serious looks from the big-eyed boy in front of him. Every time he let out a gasp, his eyes will automatically being as wide as the size of the owl’s.

        “Wow, being an idol couldn’t avoid you from being stuck in such complicated love story.” Kyungsoo said and Kai just stared at him.

        “But not for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are lucky enough not to involve in any love problems.”

        He took a bite of a chocolate-strawberry filled doughnut that specially prepared by Kyungsoo. He made it as Kai called him earlier to meet at his workplace. Fortunately, his boss was absent and he could spare some of his work time with Kai. To his amazement, Kai would always know the particular time that his boss is not around the cafe.

        “I wish I could be just like them. Falling in love with each other and of course, Baekhyun will not let his beloved Chanyeol to involve in any love relationship.” Kai said bluntly while sipping on his Caramel Macchiato.

        Once again, Kyungsoo almost choked on his drink and hit Kai’s arm.

        “Yah!”

        Then, his coffee spilled onto his shirt as he lost his grip on the cup.

        “Kyungsoo, are you okay?” Kai reached for a tissue to help wiped Kyungsoo’s shirt.

        “It’s because of you. I nearly got a heart-attack when you said they are in love.” Kyungsoo sighed when he took a look on his dirty shirt.

        “Aigoo, I forgot to bring extra shirt today.”

        He looked at Kai with his incredibly huge, rounded eyes. Kai could feel that he was emitting some kind of scary aura and he silently prayed in his heart that the boy in front of him will not turn into Hulk and eat him.

        What an imagination.

        Then, he got an idea how to make sure Kyungsoo didn’t be mad at him any longer. He stood up and took Kyungsoo’s right hand.

        “Let’s go.” He said while smiling delightly.

        Kyungsoo stared at him in suspicion. ‘What’s wrong with this boy? And where is he going?’

        “Come on, Kyungsoo. I want to treat you something.” Without waiting for Kyungsoo’s answer, he dragged the boy to follow him out from the café.

        “Dongwoo-ya, please don’t tell boss I’m going out with Kai!” Kyungsoo shouted at his colleague, Jang Dongwoo who gave him thumbs up, signaling that he will keep it as a secret.

        “Don’t worry, chingu-ya!” He shouted back before Kyungsoo disappeared from his sight.

* *

        Kayla was searching for some information about the life history of Picasso, the great painter when a message popped out at her Facebook page.

 

HaeriTaejung
Yah! You didn’t tell me yet why you didn’t send my regards to Baekhyun oppa!

 

When she viewed the message was from Haeri, she facepalmed herself. ‘Aish, this girl!’ As she didn’t want Haeri to flood up her message inbox, she forced herself to reply the message, eventhough a pile of assignments still mountained up on her study desk.

 

Kayla Park
Haeri, I’m doing assignments right now! Can you not bother me with this small matter? Aigoo!

 

HaeriTaejung
Yah! You said this is a small matter? For me, it’s about life or death! And you also know that I’m head over heels for Baekhyun oppa, right?

 

Kayla Park
So, how about Tae Jung oppa? I’m sure he’ll be upset if he knows about this. ^^v

 

HaeriTaejung
Kayla Park! Don’t you dare to tell him! Otherwise, I’ll not…

 

Kayla Park
You’ll not what? Befriend with me anymore? How could you?! :(

 

HaeriTaejung
Okay~okay~ You win! But, I’m still a little bit upset because of that. Just tell me why you forget to send my regards to Baekhyun oppa..

 

Kayla Park
It was not that I’m forgot about it, but…
Something bad had happened last night at their house.

 

HaeriTaejung
O.M.G!!!

 

Kayla Park
I had broke up with Suho sunbae last night.

 

HaeriTaejung
DOUBLE O.M.G!! Are you kidding me????

 

Kayla Park
Nope. That’s what happened last night. So, that’s why I didn’t manage to send your regards to your beloved oppa. Got it?

 

HaeriTaejung
Nae~ Sorry for being mad at you. Mianhe!
And, how can you and Suho…

 

Kayla Park
It’s okay.
Can we chat again later? I’m going to finish up my assignments first. Later on, I’ll call you and tell everything.
Arasso?

 

HaeriTaejung
Aye aye captain! Keke~ Annyeong! :)

 

Logged out

 

Kayla let out a sigh of relief. Her best friend really could understand her well and didn’t ask anything when she knew Kayla was busy finishing her works. But, she was a bit worried and she needed to prepare herself to be fired by Haeri's questions, asking her about the reasons she broke up with Suho like a maniac.

 

To be continued~

 

 

*A/N: I'm very sorry for that 'Facebook private message' part. I didn't know how to do it exactly like the one in Facebook. Aigoo~ Jeongmal mianhe! But, I really hope that you guys could understand it. :)