Chapter 24

Mr. Stalker

BUKK!

        Ilhoon fell hard to the ground, first. He cringed in pain and a trail of blood could be seen coming out from the corner of his mouth.

        “This is what you deserved!” He clenched his fist tight, ready to give another punch to Ilhoon, but someone grabbed his wrist in time, otherwise, Ilhoon will have his face swollen up.

        “This is not the right way to solve a problem!” Tae Jung hold tight Suho’s wrist, preventing his friend from giving the boy in front of him another punch that would break his nose.

        “Let me go!” He pushed away Tae Jung’s hand and made a step closer to Ilhoon. He kneeled down and grabbed him by the collar.

        He smirked and felt satisfied when he looked at his face. Bruised and bleeding. No sign of mercy or sympathy could be seen on Suho’s face.

        “Please..Listen to me first...”

        Suho smiled cynically. “What else? I don’t want to hear any craps from you.”

        Ilhoon coughed before continued. He tried so hard to speak despite of his hurtful cheeks and they were throbbing in pain.

         “Yes, I admit it...It was all my fault...”

        Hearing that, Suho pushed him hard and wanted to throw out a punch when Tae Jung stopped him.

        “Suho, just let him finished up his words.”

        “I did it because...I think people need to know about this...” He coughed and at that time, he spitted out blood, and Tae Jung looked at him in worried.

        “Sooner or later, they will know about it too...” Ilhoon continued and he tried to stand up, but he couldn’t balance himself and fell back before Tae Jung grabbed his hand in time.

         He then turned to Suho who was standing beside him. “I think you should let him go. I don’t want his injuries become more serious or you’ll be in trouble.”

        Suho looked at his friend then Ilhoon. He leaned closer to him and whispered.

        “You’re lucky for today. And don’t ever think that I’ll forgive you.” Suho walked away and left Tae Jung together with Ilhoon.

        “Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?” Tae Jung asked in concern. He was also felt angry at Ilhoon because of his act, but he was not like Suho, who can be hot-tempered and got mad at other people easily.

        Ilhoon shot him a smile and shook his head. “It’s okay. I think the pain is slowly fading away. By the way, thanks to you, Tae Jung.” He reached out for Tae Jung’s hand.

        “I hope you can understand why I did all of this, eventhough I didn’t think first about its consequences.” He continued.

        Tae Jung nodded and watched him walked away.

        “I really need to see Suho right now.” He gave Suho a call, but he didn’t pick up his phone.

* *

        Suho ran into his room and slammed the door hard. He locked up the door as he didn’t want anybody to disturb him at that time.

        “Why on earth all of these happened to me?!” He walked to the balcony and screamed out his lungs.

        “WHY??!!!”

        Then, he heard someone knocked the door.

        “I don’t want to be disturbed right now!” He shouted and from the gap under the door, he could see the shadows left.

        “It must be Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” He sighed. “I’m sorry for making you guys worried.”

        At the living room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just looking at each other. They seemed to be thinking about something serious.

        “Yeollie, what are we going to do? Suho hyung looked like he is having a big problem.” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who was biting his nails.

        “I think it must be about Kai again. So, we need, and must make them talk to each other.” He replied.

        “Yes, you’re right. But, do you think this is the right time for us to make them meet and talk?”

        It had been almost a week Suho and Kai didn’t talk to each other. Sometimes, they will only glance at each other, without saying anything, and that had made Baekhyun and Chanyeol worried. They had a comeback to do and they didn’t want their fans to know about the conflicts between WOLF’s leader and main dancer. Or else, they will be punished by their manager, Mr. Oh.

        “I’m home.” Then, they could hear Kai’s voice from the main door.

        “Kai’s back! Maybe we can have a slow talk with him.” Baekhyun stood up and ran towards Kai who was untying his shoelaces.

        “We have something to ask you.”

        “What’s wrong?” Kai asked Baekhyun who was staring at him. “And why you looked at me like that?”

        Later, Chanyeol joined Baekhyun and stood beside him. “We need to talk to you about Suho hyung.”

        Again?

        Kai walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. “So, what’s the matter?”

        “Are you fighting with Suho hyung again?” Chanyeol asked out of sudden and Baekhyun glared at him.

        “Yah, Park Chanyeol! You shouldn’t ask him directly like that!” Baekhyun whispered and hit his arms that made Chanyeol cried in pain.

        “Guys, stop. For your information, I didn’t even meet him today. So, how can I have a fight with him?” Kai left them both and headed into his room, saying nothing.

        “Thanks to you, Kai had left just like that!”

        “It’s not my fault!” Chanyeol shouted back into Baekhyun’s ear and he jumped out of shock.

        “How dare you shouted in my ears?!”

        “GUYS, FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE STOP!”

        Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun froze at their place, as they saw Suho and Kai were standing in front of their doors, shouted in unison at them.

        “Mianhe...” Baekhyun and Chanyeol lowered their heads, afraid to look at both of them.

        When Kai looked at his right, he could see Suho was looking at him. Then, both of them turned and got back into their respective room.

 

To be continued~