That Guy...

Mute
 
 
 
 

After the first two periods, it's finally break time. Then three more subjects and then it's lunch.

 

"Aish. I hate that teacher." Jiae pouted. "Why would they give a test at the first day of school?"

 

On the second period, Ms. Lim gave us a test on English since it's her subject. And she expects a lot from us, freshmen. Then on the third and fifth period, we were given another test. Luckily, I've been able to answer the test with a relaxed mind. Oh, I'm such a nerd.

 

"Yah! Do you remember that Sungjong guy?" she asked. Of course, I do. He couldn't leave my mind, probably because there's part of my mind that says why would he leave so soon if he came to school, he could just skip the day, and another part that's curious of who the guy is. 

 

"Mhm, I remember." I answered.

 

"It kind of bothers me in some reason," she said. Yup, me too. I know what you mean. "But you know what? He's kind of cute..."

 

"..." 

 

"Ok, I know this is weird but I think I instantly have a crush on him...."

 

"On first sight?" I asked her. 

 

"Yes." Jiae admitted. Oh, this is going to be another... well, another heartbreak for her. Every time she sees a guy she likes, she goes on, first approach, and the guy rejects her. Then, *sigh* she cries a waterfall from her eyes.

 

"Good luck with that..." I told her.

 

She gasps and says, "Have you loss your faith on me?  How dare you." 

 

"I still have faith on you, but you always end up in a miserable way."

 

"Not this time. I have a NEW STRATEGY!"

 

"How is it going to be this time?"

 

"This time, it'll take much longer. But after waiting, I'll be there to confess! And maybe... he'll confess too!"

 

"...maybe..." I mumbled.

 

"What? Oh, yes, maybe. There are a lot of 'maybe's' and 'might's' in this plan. But there is hope! Hope that this plan will work!"

 

"Sure... Let's hope this plan works..."

 

The bell rings.

 

We went back to our classes and waited for the teacher to come. Me and Jiae talked for a while until somebody pulled my hair.