Eventful Day

Mute

 

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" Jiae shouted. Apparently, Myunsoo's pulling my hair because of his usual self. I'd wish he would change.

 

"What? Am I doing something wrong?" he said. As he said it, he pulled it tighter that it made me stand. There goes the pain. Everyone in class is actually looking at us. Damn it, Myungsoo. Why do you like getting attention so much? "And I thought I told you this before, but you might've forgotten, I WOULD LIKE TO BE CALLED L! Everyone got that?" Everyone got it and payed their attention to where it was before.

 

"Whatever! Myungsoo or L. Doesn't seem to fit you. You're more like.... JERK!" Jiae stood up and shouted those words at him. 'Oops, wrong move. He's gonna be mad.', is what I would like to say to her. But instead, he scoffed.

 

"Fine, call me a jerk. But you see, I miss being with Yaejin." Yeah, right. You miss me because you would like to treat me like crap. "You miss me too, right, Yaejin?", he whispered to my ear. I didn't answer, but....

 

Thank God, I have more confidence than I had before. I kicked his ____ which made him go on the ground. It looked like he was kneeling on the ground and everyone looked at us again, that made me happier.

 

"Yup, I missed you too," I said in a very sarcastic tone. "SO SO MUCH! And you know what? This is the day I finally meet you again," he tried to stand, but I pushed him back to the floor. "So that I could treat you like how you treated me! CRAP!" Then I slapped his face. 

 

"OOOOOHH!" Everyone in class said. Jiae, who used to be the one that would back me up, came up to me and said, "I'm so proud of you! You've grown up!" I smiled at her.  This is some great achievement... for me.

 

"Yah!" Myungsoo shouted in a scary tone. Confidence don't fail me now! 'Too bad!', said my confidence. Great, now I can't defend myself properly. "You think you could humiliate me in front of everyone? Well, I'm sorry, but I have to humiliate you too."

 

. He was about to hit me in th face, when someone opened the door. It was him. Sungjong. He came in looking like he's been in a fight himself. A fight worse than this. With all the bruises you could see on him, it looked like he's almost beaten to death, but he came in as if nothing happened to him. Myungsoo must have not notice someone open the door, so his fist was a few centimters away from my face. And that's when someone came in to rescue. 

 

Sungjong held Myungsoo's fist away from my face. And when Myungsoo noticed, you could see the flames in is eyes.

 

"Yah! Who are you to meddle in here?" he shouted at Sungjong. But Sungjong just smirked. It seems like he doesn't care. Myungsoo tried to punch Sungjong but he dodged his fist. He tried to punch him again but Sungjong grabbed his fist and pushed him against the chairs. Sungjong was about to go to his seat until Myungsoo grabbed his shoulder. "Who do you think you are?" Myungsoo said. Sungjong faced Myungsoo. Just as he faced him, Myungsoo planted a fist on him. 

 

But what  Myungsoo didn't know, the teacher came in. 

 

"Kim Myungsoo! What is happening?" asked the teacher. He's dead.

 

"I-I-I..." he stuttered. "Nothing."

 

"If it's nothing, then why did you punch Lee Sungjong?"

 

He didn't answer.

 

"Since it's the first day of school, I wouldn't like you to get detention, but you must stay outside of class until the end of the period."

 

"Y-Yes, sir."

 

"Come here." He motioned him outside of class and let him raise his arms up. That's tiring. An hour of torture. 

 

"Now, let us move on with the classes." , said the teacher to the students. " Please arrange those chairs that has been knocked down." 

 

We arranged the chairs and got back to class without Myungsoo. Soon, all classes have ended and we all went home. Before we went home, I couldn't seem to find Sungjong just to tell him 'thanks' for saving me from the punch.

 

"Um, Jiae, you go first. I forgot something in the classroom." I told my friend, then we said goodbye.

 

Finally, I see him walking out of school. I ran up to him and said, "Thank you for a while ago." He ignored me. I tried again. "Thank you." He ignored me again. This is annoying. "THANK YOU!" I said quite loud. Finally, he noticed, but just shrugged, then left me there running off somewhere I don't know.  

 

 It's the first day and I had quite an eventful day.