Project Groupings

Mute

 

"All right, everyone. Please settle down.", said Mr. Choi. "We are going to have a project. Don't expect it to be hard, because you are correct, it is hard. No project can be made easy."

 

Hyeomin groaned. "Why? We just ended examinations. We should rest our brains before it could start functioning again."

 

I passed a note to her. "Don't worry. There's groupings, probably." As she read it, she smiled and hoped to be in a group that doesn't need much of her doing.

 

"This project will need lots of your effort.", Mr. Choi continued."You will be divided into groups. " Everyone rejoiced.

 

I waited for my name to be called. Sadly, Jiae and I aren't together. I waited until the end.

 

"And lastly, the three who aren't called.", Mr. Choi said. It was me, Hyeomin, and Sungjong. "You will be a group."

 

Good thing, Hyeomin's there. But, I feel awkward with Sungjong because of what happened earlier.

 

~~Flashback~~

 

I was carrying a lot of books to be brought to the library until I tripped, but as I was about to hit the floor, someone caught me. Sungjong. He helped me pick up the books that fell, then, left.

 

I was getting a glass of Iced tea from the canteen, then, someone called me, so I turned back and spilled the drink on him. But, he just went to the boys' room.

 

Myungsoo and I were in the classroom before anyone else. He was teasing me and I really didn't like it, so I chased him and tried to hit him, but he dodged. If only, someone didn't open the door... to get accidentally hit.

 

~~

 

"So,", I said. "Let's get started, then."

 

"Yeah. Let's do the best one. Better than anyone else's. Right?", Hyeomin said. I smiled at her and Sungjong just shrugged.

 

Me and Hyeomin did most of the planning of what the project would look like. Sungjong was probably thinking on his mind. Me and Hyeomin agreed to a particular vision. Then, class was dismissed.

 

"That wold be perfect!", Hyeomin said, smiling ear-to-ear.

 

"Yeah. Let's talk about this tomorrow.", I said. 

 

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

 

"Okay. bye." Theen, I remembered somthing. "Wait! Does Sungjong know the plan?" I asked.

 

"I don't know go ask him.", she answered and left.

 

I went to Sungjong, then. "Do you know the whole plan?"

 

He didn't respond. "Hello?", I asked. He went away. Apparently, he has his earphones on. That seems rude of him.

 

I followed him and sneaked on him to emove the earphones. "Hi!", I said. He looked at me with his usual poker face, got his earphones and put them back on. I never knew he was this rude.

 

I removed them again. "Hey! Are you even listening? Do you know the plan? The whole plan? You didn't even share any suggestions! Hey! You should talk, you know. Not everyone could understand you like that. Hey! Hey! You do know Hyeomin and I need a lot of your help here. Are you even--"

 

He cut me off by putting a finger over my lips. I felt my cheeks heat up at the skinship.

 

"Um, do you know the plan?", I asked, sheepishly.

 

He nodded and left.

 

God, I wish I could understand him more.

 

 


Updated.

I tried making scenes that would make her a little awkward.

I guess it didn't work much, BUT, I tried.

Thanks for reading! :))