A Fight

Mute

 

 

Me and Jiae headed back to our homes. Hyeomin is nowhere to be found.

 

"Hey, you've seen Hyeomin?", I asked Jiae.

 

"Said she had to run off somewhere.", she replied. Sigh.

 

We continued on our walk silently. Suddenly, I spot someone familiar.

 

"Hey, isn't that Hyeomin?", I asked.

 

"Where?", Jiae asked.

 

"Across the street.", I said. 

 

"Let's follow her.", she said once she found her.

 

We sneaked up on her. She was headed to an alley I've never been in and she seems to know where to be going aftr each alley she's passed. It was like a maze. Once, we lost track of Hyeomin, we decided to split up. I found this a bad idea since I got lost right after Jiae left me. I walked more to the narrow alley and then I heard noises.

 

"So, what brings the two of you here?", asked a male voice.

 

"Didn't you invite us here?", said a female voice. It was Hyeomin's.

 

I went nearer to the voices to see who else is there. There were several men and Hyeomin was there. To my surprise, Sungjong was there,too.I made sure not to be seen. I watched their conversation.

 

"Why do you want us here?", asked Hyeomin.

 

"What else is the reason?", the man answered.

 

"I see. You want a rematch?", said Hyeomin.

 

"Yes.", he answered.Then, he looked at Sungjong."I forgot you were the quiet type. But, why do you let your friend do all the answering?"

 

Sungjong just ignored him.

 

"You want to start the fight or what?",Hyeomin said.

 

"Ladies go first.", he said.

 

"Suit yourself.", she said. 

 

Then she threw a punch at the man, but he dodged and aimed for Sungjong while Sungjong just took him by the arm and threw him to the ground. The other men started to join the fight as for Sungjong and Hyeomin, they were perfectly fine handling these guys. It seemed like they were used to it. Or maybe they just are? Hyeomin kept on hitting them at their sides which threw them off balance. Everything was easy for the two.

 

"Boo!", Jiae said, creeping up on me from the back making me scream from shock. The fight paused upon hearing the noise.

 

"Look at what you have done!", I hissed at Jiae.

 

"Why? Is something happening over there?", she inocently asked.

 

Then, the man who seems to be the leader of the group went to our direction.

 

"Quickly. Run!", I told her.

 

"But, why?", she asked. The reason why came.

 

He brought us to the place where thay have been fighting. "You brought your friends here?", he asked. Hyeomin and Sungjong's eyes widened. "Someone to save you if you're down, huh?"

 

Neither of them said a word.

 

"Nice strategy.", he said.... he hit Jiae that made her fall to ground. Jiae wimped as she found her hands and knees scratched.

 

"Jiae! Gwaenchanha?", I asked her. She shook her head.

 

The man laughed. "What a weakling! Why do you even bring such person?"

 

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to say sorry?", I shouted at him.

 

"What are you going to do, missy?", he said. "I'm not the one apologizes."

 

Jeez. This guy's really getting on my nerves. "I'll make you apologize, then." I kickd him at the ****. I can say this is my special move now since I did this twice. Then, I slapped him. "Would you just say sorry?!" 

 

"Aniya. Not after you did that." , he said. He tried to hit me but I dodged.

 

"Say sorry.", I commanded. 

 

"No.", he replied. I scoffed. Then, I kicked his shin.

 

"Say it."

 

"Ah. Wae?", he asked.

 

"You clearly are doing something wrong.", I said.

 

"So?"

 

"Just say sorry and we'll go.", I answered.

 

"Fine, sorry.", he said, rolling his eyes. 

 

"I'm not satisfied.", I told him. "Do it sincerely. Unless you want to get beat up."

 

"We'll do it now, Yaejin.", Hyeomin said, getting ready for another round.

 

"No. I'll handle this." , I told her.

 

"Sorry. I'm sorry, all right?", he said.

 

"Fine. You can go this time. But next time, you're dead.", I threatened him, though it seemed lame.

 

Then, I grabbed my bag and told the rest to go home. I'm still in a bad mood. What a day... 

 

 

 


Updated!

Really sorry if this is boring once again!

Will make it up to you! :))

Please comment!

Thank U for reading!