Pretty and Cute

Mute

 

 

The next day at home.

"Oi, my cute sister. Good morning!~", Sandeul greeted.

"Oh, morning.", I casually greeted. "I'll be leaving first." Then, I left home for school.

"What about breakf---" Sandeul tried to say.

"That damn girl...", he mumbled.

"Wae? She found out you read her fanfics?", Sungyeol asked as he came downstairs.

"Shh.", Sandeul put a finger over his lips. "She might still be outside.", he said. Then he sighed. "I don't get that girl. She flipped out on me yesterday when I called her cute."

"I understand her.", Sungyeol said. "You're being gross."

"I-I-I'm not.", Sandeul stuttered.

"Poor Yaejin." Sungyeol shook his head.

"Yah! It might be because she doesn't like being called cute.", Sandeul defended. "Or, or, a guy called her cute!"

Flames were set in Sungyeol's eyes. "That guy shall be damned. How dare he hit on her..."

 

After leaving home, I became red again. Oppa, stop calling me cute! Just don't. I'm having trouble controlling my feelings here. "...prettier and cuter...". I mentally slapped myself for thinking I'm very confident with my looks now. 

 

"Oh, Yaejin-ssi.", someone called. It was Myungsoo. I ignored him, being too pre-occupied by the fact I'm being overly confident that I was called cute.

"YAH! LEE YAEJIN!", he shouted at me.

I flinched. Annoyed, "It's early in the morning and yet you shout.", I said. Well, that's what I thought I said.

"AM I PRETTY AND CUTE?", is what I really said/asked.

Shocked by the sudden question, he answered, "If I a choice to say yes or no, then, I'd say, yes, you are pretty and cute."

I looked at him. ... It doesn't feel the same when he says it... Then, he asked, "Why the question...?"

"Sorry.'', I mumbled. Then, I looked at him with a serious face. "I know you're lying, though."

"Lying?", he asked, confused.

"You just lied about me being pretty and cute."

"Well, I can assure I'm not."

"Yeah, how?"

"LEE YAEJIN IS THE PRETTIEST AND CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!", he shouted. I smacked the back of his head.

"Aren't you embarassed? Shouting something like that in early morning?", I said, blushing.

He's blushing too. "Well, I wouldn't have done something embarassing like that if I was lying."

"Idiot.", I told him.

 

We entered the classroom with some of our classmates looking at us suspisciously. Then, Jiae grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh, Jiae, you're early tod--" I was cut off.

"I heard the rumors.", she said.

"What rumors?", I asked. Could it be about what happened yesterday with Hyeomin??! 

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATONSHIP WITH KIM MYUNGSOO??", she asked.

"Uhh... what?"

"It's spread everywhere in school. As one of the school's hotties, Kim Myungsoo updates are everywhere.", she said, raising her arms.

"What about Myungsoo? And about me?", I asked, still clueless.

"Ugh! Minus points for you!", she said, putting out a notebook.

"Minus points for what exactly?" She was writing something then she showed me.


  Points for Sungjong's Heart
Yaejin              +3 +3 -10                                                                              
Hyeomin  +10

 


"You're seriously doing this?", I asked her. "And why minus ten?"

"Yes. This way, I'm on both sides.", she said.

"...not really."

"So, does Myungsoo like you or what?"

"Why are you asking? And, WHAT RUMORS?"

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!", Jiae called him. "Do you like Yaejin?", she asked.

Everyone was silent, waiting for an answer. Myungsoo swallowed his own saliva. ".... do I have to answer?", he asked.

Everyone remained silent. He sighed then looked at me sternly. "Yaejin-ah.... I--"

He was cut off by Sungyeol who barged in the classroom. "KIM MYUNGSOO!"

"Oppa?", I asked.

Then, he looked at me. "Aish, Jin-ah, don't let these s hit on you. You know how worried I am about you?"

"Eh?", I'm totally confused. Kim Myungsoo? Hitting on me? What a joke!

"Also, that Mute! Just don't!"

Just then Lee Sungjong came in as how he's always being called. Sungyeol grabbed his arm and also Myungsoo's. He dragged them to the toilet room. Then the whole classroom was filled with noise.

"Uwaa~ Just then I thought Myungsoo was gonna confess to Yaejin."

"A girl like her? Why? I'm much prettier than her."

"Yeah, she's not even pretty."

"Or cute." Laughs.

 

There goes my confidence.

"Yaejin.", Jiae called. "Don't let them get to you. They're jealous."

"Mm.", I answered.

"By the way, that was the second time Sungyeol came here.", she said.

"He's being too overprotective of me.", I said.

"He's the worst brother I'll have if I were you. Sandeul's much better."

"And here I am, hearing that I'm much better than Sungyeol.", Sandeul then said. "You got a crush on me or something?"

"Are you trying to be Lee Sungjong? Coming out of nowhere?", Jiae asked, annoyed. "And, for your information, I do not have a crush on you."

"That's alright. You're not my type, anyways.", he answered. "And I'm always in stealth mode."

"Oppa, what brought you here?", I asked him.

"That devil came here right?", he asked.

"Ah, Sungyeol-oppa?", I answered. He nodded. "He went to the CR with Sungjong and Myungsoo."

"Ahh... should've stopped him when I saw him. Poor Jongie, has to get dragged there.", he said.

"Jongie?", Jiae asked. "Sungjong? Since when were you buddy-buddy with him?"

"We are friends.", he answered. "He also had dinner with us already."

"Really?", Jiae's eyes sparkled."With Yaejin?" He nodded. She put points on me in her notebook.

"What's this?", Sandeul asked, looking at it.

"NOTHING! YOU SAW ABSOLUTE NOTHING!", I said, covering it.

"Wae? Lemme see." He grabbed it away. Then, he laughed.

"I knew it! You had a crush on that kid!", he laughed at me  much more.

"Oppa, keep quiet about it when Sungyeol-oppa's around.", I told him.

"Okay, okay. I promise.", he said. "Well, I'll be going back now. Tell Sungyeol when you see him he's stupid. Annyeong~"

 

Later, Myungsoo and Sungjong entered the classroom. Myungsoo had his hand on his forehead while Sungjong's forehead was very red.

"Aigoo, Sungyeol must've flicked them there.", Jiae said.

"Oh, yeah, what was the rumor about?", I asked her.

"You and Myungsoo are an item.", she answered. Ehhhhhhhh?!?

"How did they come to that conclusion?", I asked, blushing.

"They said he shouted you were the prettiest and cutest girl in the world. Hehe. How embarassing would that be?"

"Uhh, yeah, embarassing."

 

I'm so sorry Myungsoo for getting you into his trouble. It's my fault. If I hadn't asked him that stupid question. Stupid Yaejin! I'm sorry to both of them.

 

 


 

updated again!!~

So noo drama much but later thee will

Much later perhaps...?

hope u enjoyed!!

:))

KAMSAHABNIDA!~~