" I told you "

Mute

 

I  went to  the hospital after work. I looked at Sandeul's face. He looks so peaceful. Sigh. There's 50-50 of chances he's going to live or die. He should really live. He shouldn't die, not like this.

 

I rested my self at the chair beside his bed and held his hand, saying he should fight for his life and never give up. I the TV and watched some lame reality show. Changed it to other channels, nothing really interesting. The only interesting thing was that I felt a grip tightened. I looked at Sandeul's face to see if he was awake. His eyes were still close. I was probably just thinking of it. I turned back to the TV and the hand I held really moved. He's awake! Just not opening his eyes.

 

"Oppa?", I asked the lying body next to me.

 

"Yaejin-ah,", it replied.

 

Tears formed in my eyes. "Oppa, you're alive!"

 

"Of course, I am.", he said, still having his eyes closed. "I am Lee Sandeul."

 

"Sure, you are."

 

I called the family and told them that Sandeul's awake. Mom was so happy to hear it that she rushed going here with dad. Sungyeol was left, unpresent, probably still working. Sandeul sat up and hugged mom and dad. 

 

"Sandeul-ah, neo gwaenchana?", mom asked. (Are you okay?)

 

"Of course, eomma. It was just a hit.", Sandeul answered.

 

"A big hit.", dad said. Sandeul cracked a smile.

 

Sungyeol came in later, smiling. But, he probably has something to say that horrors Sandeul. 

 

"Yah, Sandeul-ah,", he said, all-smiles." When we get back home, we should get back to business." He winked at the word, "business". Which probably means, making a mess, as usual.

 

I just stood there crying from relief and joy. Then, Sandeul looked at me and mouthed the words, "I told you,"

 

I mouthed back, "I know. Thanks for taking care of me."

 

He bowed as if saying, "You're welcome.".

 

And the day ended, with having the family completed again. 

 

 


Happy Four years with Infinite! ♥♥

Thanks for reading!