Brothers

Mute

 

 

"What was that about?", asked Sandeul, wincing in pain.

 

"Do I even need to tell you?", I asked him, annoyed.

 

"Well, good thing I was just right around the corner to see it happen. I never seen any romantic scenes from you ever in my life.", he replied. "This is once in a lifetime!"

 

"Yes, once in a lifetime, because you're gonna die!", shouted Sungyeol as he entered the room. "Who told you to get something from my bag?"

 

"Wae? You hiding something?", asked Sandeul.

 

"N-no-no...", Sungyeol stuttered.

 

"I caught you!", Sandeul rejoiced on his own. "I found this in your bag!", he said, showing a magazine that wasn't meant for minors to see.

 

"Yah!", Sungyeol was red. "Give that back!"

 

"Aniya. I won't give it back,", Sandeul said, grinning. "...yet."

 

Then, he went running down the stairs shouting, "EOMMA!", while Sungyeol starts chasing him.

 

"Aigoo, what should I do with my brothers?", I asked to myself. So, I went downstairs to end their mess.

 

"Eomma! Please come here!", I hear Sandeul shouting in the kitchen followed by Sungyeol's shout, "Eomma! Don't come here!"

 

"Yah! Would you two be quiet?!", I shouted. Aish. 

 

"Jin-ah, help me get Sungyeol-hyung off.", Sandeul said, trying to get out from Sungyeol.

 

"No, let him die here.", said Sungyeol, pushing him against the floor. Sandeul slapped Sungyeol to get away from him and succeeded.

 

"HAHA!", he laughed. "Wait 'til eomma sees--"

 

He got cut off by eomma, herself as she enters the room. "See what?" Then, she saw the magazine Sandeul was holding, letting her eyes become wider.

 

"Lee Sandeul!", she shouted at him. "What are you holding?"

 

"Eomma, let me explain,", Sandeul pleaded, he knows what will happen next.

 

"Your explanation is already seen by that thing your holding. I thought I said no one should have anything !", Eomma said. Then she looked at me and Sungyeol. "You two? Do you have anything like this?", she asked. We shook our heads.

 

"Good. Lee Sandeul, you are to be punished with all the chores in the house or a month. I want to hear no complains. Starting today. Arasseo?", eomma said.

 

"Ne, eomma.", Sandeul replied, looking down.

 

"Look at me when you answer!", eomma shouted.

 

He looked at her, obviusly scared. "N-ne eomma."

 

"Now, go do your homeworks!", she told all of us and left.

 

Sandeul shot Sungyeol a glare. "It's all your fault!", he said.

 

"Me? Mwo? It's your fault. You took it out first.", Sungyeol responded.

 

"If only, you didn't have it, ", Sandeul said.

 

"If only, you didn't take it,", Sungyeol replied.

 

"If only, the two of you would shut up!", I said, silencing the two. "Now let's do our homeworks like eomma said so."

 

"Arasseo, eomma-nim.", both said in unison to me. Eomma? If only, I were.

 

 


Annyeong!

I updated, finally!

I decided to show some bonding with brothers in this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed!

Please tell me how to improve the story, if you did not enjoy it.

thank you!!

:))