Embarassing

Mute

 

 

"Stop it!", I told the both of them. They kept on calling me weird names about yesterday's incident. I wish I just didn't get in there.

 

"Why? Is Miss Smarty-who-kicks-guys-at-their-***** mad now?", asked Jiae in a teasing tone. 

 

"Or is Miss Going-to-beat-you-unless-you-apologize really annoyed now?", also Hyeomin asked.

 

"Look, I'm happy that I've got to save all of us there, but do you really have to call me all those names?", I told them, clearly annoyed.

 

"Well, Miss--", Jiae even tried to respond.

 

"Don't even try to say anything, right now!", I said, turning my back at them and walked away.

 

I didn't know what my foot hit, but it made me trip. Good thing, there was someone there. Oh, wait, bad thing someone was there.

 

"Ugh.", I said as I bumped into that person. I looked at their face. Reminder to self, never look at the face of someone you bumped into, just yourself push away quickly. Especially, if it's a guy. 

 

Kyaaa !~~ His face is so close! 

 

*dugeun* *dugeun*

Ah, eotteokhe?! Why is my heart beating like this?

Jamkkanman! Why did my eyes suddenly avert its way to his lips? Why am I being like this?

 

"Ah, mianhaeyo!", I apologized, quickly pushing myself away from him. "Mianhaeyo, Sungjong-ssi!" That was embarassing.

 

"Wah,  Yaejin-ssi! What's happening right now?", teased Jiae. I forgot you were there.

 

I blushed. " .....nothing....", not looking in her direction, I replied.

 

 "Annyeong, Sungjong-ssi!", greeted Jiae to him. He bowed as greeting.

 

Hyeomin seems to look down. I realize she did that the last time Sungyeol mentioned Sungjong. I wonder, why? Now, that I think of it she ---

 

"Yaejin!", Jiae called me.

 

"Huh?", I asked. The two of us were left alone, how...? Hyeomin and Sungjong are nowhere to be found. 

 

"Those two left.", Jiae said as if she read my mind. "You spaced out."

 

"I did?", I asked. I don't believe two people could be out of sight in just a matter of seconds. They must be really fast.

 

"Yeah,", she answered. Then, a smile crept on her face. "You spaced out about Sungjong, didn't you?"

 

"Huh? No!", I said. Then, the image of his lips entered my mind. Crap, why?

 

"Stop denying, I know you did!", she teased.

 

"No, I did not!", well, part of it, yes.

 

"Sure....", she continued teasing.

 

"I told you, I didn't!", I said.

 

"Fine, let's go home now.", she said.

 

Ahhh, home~ 

 

~at home~

 

As soon as I enter my room...

 

Kyaaa! Why can't his lips get out of my mind? That will leave a mark of embarassment in my head. Hiyoo~ What's wrong with you, mind? Just erase the image of his lips.

 

Then, I collapsed in bed with my face burning in embarassment.