Touring Around

Mute

 

 

* Bell rings *

 

"Okay, everyone's dismissed. Lunch time, everyone! " , said the teacher.

 

Lunch... Time to take Hyeomin on a tour. I walked to her table finding her asleep. She really is something.

 

"Kang Hyeomin, ireona." , I said trying to wake her up. "Ireona. Yah!" She's a sleeping rock. "Yah! IREONA!" , I shouted at her ear hoping there would be a response. Nothing. Good thing Jiae was still there.

 

"Jiae, help me with this person." , I told her.

 

"Like I would help someone like her." , she said.

 

"Please, just once." , I begged.

 

"Fine, just this once.." , she said.

 

But before she could lend a hand, someone beat her to it.

 

"Ah, who did that?" , Hyeomin asked , which I presume, she got flicked in the head as she put her hand over her head.

 

"Oh, look, your client's awake. Well, I guess it's time for me to go. Bye." , Jiae said to me and left. Jeez, what does she see in her that makes her hate her?

 

"Okay, uh, Hyeomin-ssi?" , I said trying to get her attention.

 

"Yeah?" , she said in reply.

 

"Time for your tour."

 

"Oh, right."

 

I took her to the gym, the cafeteria, the field, the school office, the playground we have there and the other classrooms.It took a short time to give her a tour around the campus. Apparently, she understands everything fast. So, we head to the cafeteria for lunch. 

 

"So," , she said trying to come up with a conversation. "I forgot to ask you this while you were touring me around, what's your name?"

 

"Yaejin. Lee Yaejin." 

 

"What happened before I got here?"

 

"Not much, except the first day was quite eventful."

 

"I see, what happened that day?"

 

I told her everything. "Anything else you want to know?"

 

"No, nothing else. I can't believe Sungjong didn't get in trouble. Usually, he's the one that gets the trouble."

 

"Can I ask? How do you know Sungjong?" 

 

"Oh, we're just friends. Why?"

 

"Nothing, just asking."

 

"Just one last question. Why is everyone like pissed at me or something?"

 

"Um, maybe it's because of the way you acted earlier."

 

"Oh, ok."

 

"Why were you acting like that earlier anyway?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe it's a habit of mine to try and get people's attention whenever I'm new to them."

 

"Well, try to change that habit of yours."

 

"Yeah, I know, we better hurry or else lunch will be gone."

 

"Uh, yeah, you go ahead first. I think I dropped something on the way."

 

"Sure, I'll see you at class."

 

"Okay."

 

She isn't that much of a person I thought she was. ... They're just friends, huh? I'm not so sure about that.

 

 

 


 

 

Pleasee comment. I want to know what you think.

Thank you for reading!

♥♥♥