Teach Me

Mute

 

I walked home by myself today. Jiae and Hyeomin decided to go to the mall. Myungsoo had family time. Nobody else is here that I want to talk to. Sigh.

 

Then, I saw Sungjong going sneakily to an alley. As usual. What's with him and Hyeomin doing these stuff together? Are they dating? NO! Oh, yeah. They fight people. Ha. Why do they fight?

 

 I should head home.

 

~~

He's so good! He's all swing and punch then kick and throw and, and, AND! Wah! Just daebak! 

 

After the fight, he headed this way. Oh, crap. Why did I even follow him?  Hide! No! It's too obvious. Act like you just walked in here like nothing. Act natural! 

 

I tried to look natural, but I guess I just made it worse. I'm so bad at acting. He looked at me. And I'm like, 

"Hi."

Why'd you greet? God dammit, Yaejin. You ruin everything. He just stayed there. 

 

"Um,", I spoke. "I'll be going..." Then, I started walking. He's still there, looking at me. So, I went back.

 

"Need anything?", I asked. He shook his head.

 

"Um, did you see me, erm, follow you?", I asked, sheepishly. He nodded.

 

"Look, I'm not stalking you, okay?" He shrugged.

 

"Why are you shrugging?", I asked, shrugging. He shrugged.

 

"Can you talk?" He shrugged.

 

"What do you mean *shrug*?" He shrugged.

 

"Stop shrugging." And, he did so.

 

"Can you talk so I could understand you?", I asked. He was about to shrug but stoppped himself.

 

"Are you really mute?" He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. Kya!~ Gwiyeobda!

 

"Then, talk." He shook his head.

 

 "Why not?", He shrugged again.

 

"Just one word.", I pleaded. He shook his head.

 

I sighed. "Just--", I stopped myself. "Teach me." His face was blank.

 

"Can you teach me your fighting?", I asked. "You know, *punch* *punch*." He raised an eyebrow.

 

"It seemed cool.", I explained."You look cool when you fight!", I complimented. He seemed to be flustered at the compliment.

 

He looked like hesitating. He gave a sigh. He nodded and gestured to follow him.

 

We went to a spacious place with trees. Ah, the smell of nature. It was the park. He started teaching me some moves. Some were even complicated than I thought.

 

"Like this?", I asked. He shook his head. He demonstrated, once again. Then, it started getting dark.

 

"I need to go home.", I said. He nodded. He walked me home.

 

"Bye.", I said. "Continue?", I asked. He smiled and nodded. Yes!

 

As I went in, Sandeul asked, "Your boyfriend?"

 

"Yes.", I joked.

 

"Mwo?!"

 

I just headed upstairs. And crashed to my bed. It shall be continued!

 

 


 Hope you enjoyed! 

 Thanks for reading! :))