Amber Part 2

Voice


 

CHAPTER 30

~CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS DURING LUNCH~

 

“Yeye, calm down.” Sungmin told the elder, noticing the headache Yesung was having with all the stress accumulated.

 

He sighs heavily.

 

“Seriously…how long are you going to bicker like this?” Yesung tried to control his angry voice but Jongjin and Amber could still feel the tense behind it.

 

“Sorry…” they whispered softly feels apologetic.

 

Yesung massaged his head tiredly. He wasreally stressed. He has a lot of work to do and his beloved dongsaengs aren’t helping at all. To make it worse, they make him more tired and stressful. He came together with Sungmin to lunch that afternoon only because he was persuaded to do so. If it was him, he rather spending the lunch break finishing his work in the club room.

 

“Oppa, come and join us for lunch.” Ryeowook invited.

 

Yesung smiles a bit at his girlfriend. Somehow, just by hearing his girl’s sweet voice, it makes his stress go away. Even just a little.

 

“Sorry that I’m a bit late.” He apologized and sat down next to Ryeowook, “I can’t be here too long though. I need to go back to the club room after this.” He said more.

 

Ryeowook’s face fell, “You still haveworks to do?” she questioned.

 

“Sorry.” Yesung apologized again, patting Ryeowook’s head gently, “I still need to review the club’s account. It’s getting busy nowadays, with the school festival coming.” He explained his situation.

 

“School festival?!” Eunhyuk and Amber suddenly asked in unison, getting excited and surprised everyone there except Yesung.

 

“Yes, school festival.” Yesung lazily repeated the word.

 

“Is there going to be performance, oppa?” Amber asked, and Yesung nods his head.

 

“Food? Prizes? Are they available?” Eunhyuk and Amber asked for more.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Yes!” those two cheered and high-five and starts dancing happily, suddenly in great teamwork with each other.

 

“Why are both so happy about? It’s just school festival.” Kyuhyun remarked.

 

“Just?! Are joking with us?! It’s school festival!”

 

“So?”

 

“There’s going to be food stalls!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Student from other schools!” Amber added.

 

They linked their hand together, “And school performance to be extra popular!!” they cheered and laughed.

 

“Huh?” Kyuhyun’s mouth wide open, totally doesn’t understand the explanation given by the excitement.

 

“You love school festival, Jo?” Donghae by the side asked.

 

“Of course! It is the best school moment ever! You got to experience new things, eating lots of delicious food and many more. Everything is totally worth it!” she laughed while explaining, very excited about the upcoming occasion.

 

“Hahahaha…you really just like my boyfriend then.” Donghae stated, pointing to Eunhyuk.

 

“REALLY?!” Amber’s eyes grow big looking at Eunhyuk, “You love school festival too?!”

 

“Well, isn’t it obvious? Of course I am! It is the best festival ever!”

 

“Yeah!!”

 

The two cheered again and happily chat about the festival while the others just watched them in amusement. It turns out that it was Eunhyuk and Amber who resembles each other the most not Donghae, the said doppelganger of the girl.

 

“They are already in their world.” Kyuhyun stated and everyone agreed with it.

 

“It’s really going to get busy after this right, hyung?” he turned the question to Yesung who was eating the lunch made by his girlfriend.

 

Yesung nodded, munching his food.

 

“The teacher hasn’t approve on the budget. And there will be also some arrangement need to be done for the occasion.” Yesung explained.

 

“And they will be lots of work to do.” Yesung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and even Donghae complained for the same thing, remembering the previous year works.

 

They sigh.

 

“But, it sounded so exciting.” Sungmin commented, smiling widely, “Even there is much preparation to be done, it is still a lot of fun, right? We are able to do the work together, plays and creating new memories. Isn’t it all worth it?” Sungmin said more.

 

The others (except Eunhyuk and Amber) stare at the smiling Sungmin, amazed. Everything said by her and especially her smile, magically make all their tension vanished just like that. It’s like a remedy to their tired heart, they agreed inside.

 

“When will it be held, oppa?” Sungmin questioned for more, also getting interested with it.

 

“In a month time, right hyung?” Kyuhyun answered on Yesung’s behalf instead since he’s quite busy eating, “I think it’s just about time till Jo’s stay in Korea.”

 

“Ohh…” Sungmin nodded, understood, “Does each class has to make performance then, Kyukyu?”she asked for the details.

 

“Nope. Only the clubs are going to participate. Also, any volunteers that want to participate. That what we did every year.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Is it differ back in Japan, Ming?” Donghae take turn to ask her question.

 

“A bit.” Sungmin replied with cute shrug, “We had quite few festivals in each semester, and if it’s school festival, usuallyall each class will be doing something. But, there are also performances and students from other schools. It’s just about the same in that subject.”

 

“Still, why would they make school festival suddenly? I thought the new semester has just started. Isn’t it a bit inappropriate to do at this busy time?” Jongjin interrupted, giving out his opinion.

 

“The purpose is to find new member.” Yesung answered.

 

He has just finished his lunch, wiping his mouth using a tissue, “Each club will be promoting their club to recruit new member in the school festival. That’s why it needs to do at this chosen time. Since the first year studentsaren’t yet so familiar with any club, the school festival will help them to answer their question.” He explained long.

 

Everyone nodding their head, understood. Then, suddenly Yesung feels some pain on his head. His headache is coming back. Couldn’t hide it, he massaged his head and sighed again for the nth time.

 

“Still feel tired oppa?” Ryeowook asks, looking really worried noticing the pain.

 

Yesung chuckles, “A bit tired but, I’m fine. Don’t worry much about me. I can still handle this much.”

 

“Here, have a drink.”

 

“Thank you, Wookie.”

 

Yesung took the water from Ryeowook’s hand and drink it, to ease his thirst.

 

“You should take some rest when you have the time, Yeye.” Sungmin advised, also concerned about him.

 

Yesung didn’t say anything and just give them an assuring smile, “I’m really fine.” He said, patting Sungmin’s head gently, “And you too, my dear.” He added, comforting the girls, “This is my duty as the student’s representative. Furthermore, I still have some other people to help me.”

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin continued looked at him. They aren’t really convinced to say that Yesung is okay, especially since Yesung kept frowning all the times.

 

“At what time are you coming home later, hyung?” Jongjin butts into the conversation.

 

Yesung paused and thought before he answered, “At five I guess. It depends on when the club meeting is over. Help me accompany Ming and Josephine home, okay?”

 

“Okay, hyung.” of course even without ask, Jongjin will do that.

 

Yesung turned to look at the time on his watch, “Alright then, I need to go.” He said, standing up.

 

“Already?”

 

“The bell is going to ring in any minute. I need to do some work first.”

 

Ryeowook pouted at him, “Rest when you have the time, oppa.” She said.

 

“I will.” He smiled at his girlfriend, holding her hand giving her a silence sign of love.

 

“I’ll just see you all again later. Hae, please remind your president to come to club meeting later. Tell him I don’t want anyone else. Warn him if he didn’t come, I will cut the club’s budget.” Yesung reminded, remembering the next club meeting later.

 

Donghae chuckles by the threat, “I will tell him, oppa.”

 

“You too, Wookie.” He told Ryeowook, about the same thing.

 

“I will be there.”

 

“Good. That’s all for now I think.” Yesung waved at them, started walking and stopped just beside Amber.

 

“You two.” He called, in which they turned to him almost instantly.

 

“Don’t get too excited much about the school festival. It is still not certain what sort of performance is it going to be. I still need to discuss this matter with the other club’s representative. There are lots of works to do too, including you, Josephine. It doesn’t matter whether you’re here for a month or not.” Yesung nagged.

 

“Okay…” they trailed off their answer in sync.

 

“Continue with your lunch too.” He ordered, “Stop talking about the festival for a while and don’t get too happy with everything. Just remember to not give trouble to Sungmin and the others.” Yesung warned her, strict but gentle the same.

 

Amber pouted adorably, “Okay oppa…”she replied, in soft voice.

 

“Also,” He pats the girl’s head softly on purpose, “Have fun at school.” He said for the last time and smiled at her.

 

Amber also responded to his smile with the same sincerity. Finally, Yesung left the place after waving back at the others.Amber on the other hand, obeying what has been told, she sits back next to Sungmin and continued eating her lunch. Eunhyuk also did the same, sitting close to his girlfriend. They continue with their lunch and talk more about random stuff.

 

“You seem so happy?”Jongjin suddenly commented to only Amber can hear.

 

Amber giggled at him sheepishly, “Of course I am. This is about school festival, right?” she said proudly.

 

“Only that?” Jongjin’s brow quirked as he asked the question to her, which make Amber groaned at him almost immediately.

 

Amber frowned and groaned at him almost immediately. She holds out her hand to punch Jongjin but the boy fast avoided it and smirks at her teasingly. Even without saying anything, only they who understood the meaning behind the question.

 

Shut up, idiot. (in Chinese)”  she scolded.

 

~LATER~

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were walking together with some books and files in their hand each. The teacher asked them to send the book to the teacher’s lounge. Sungmin volunteered herself to help the teacher whereas Kyuhyun voluntarily help Sungmin to hold most of the heavy things just for her.  Kyuhyun just didn’t want to admit that he wants to be alone with Sungmin once in a while.

 

“So, Amber is now living with you?” Kyuhyun started the conversation.

 

Sungmin nodded her head, “It’s very nice to have her around. Jin-chan has been going back-forth to Japan these past few days. I think he’s becoming busier, so unfair.” She mumbled the last word, didn’t realize the pout that appeared on her lips.

 

So cute!!!  

 

Kyuhyun who saw it screamed inside his head of the cuteness.

 

“Are you going to participate in the performance Ming?”

 

Sungmin become tense a bit by the question. She looks at Kyuhyun and smiles awkwardly.

 

Kyuhyun chuckles, “Don’t worry. I totally understand the look you’re giving.”

 

Laughter erupts between them.

 

“But Sungmin, so you know, this is Korea not Japan.” Kyuhyun reminded.

 

“I know that you didn’t have nice memories about festival back in Japan. It must be hard for you to perform again and I’m sure Wookie will not force you. Just take your time to heal your heart. Me and the others will be here, with you.” Kyuhyun promised, with hand on his chest.

 

Sungmin smiles at him.

 

“Thank you, Kyukyu.” She thanked, sincerely.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart skips a beat by the sweet smile. He avoided the alluring gaze from Sungmin but still with a grin on his face. He couldn’t even hide the fact that he is happy.

 

“Anyway, talk about the topic, do you still scare of Japan, Ming?” he suddenly asked, keeping his cool composure and also starting new topic.

 

“Scare?” Sungmin paused, “Not at all. In fact I feel the safest when I was there. But, I don’t think Jin-chan and the clan agree with me in that. They think it’s better for me to stay here.”

 

“They are just worry about you.” Kyuhyun added, nodding his head few times, “And I agree with them too about that. You’re a girl and really aren’t supposed to be involved in the men’s matter.”

 

Sungmin pouted more, making Kyuhyun laughs lightly to see it.

 

“MINGMING!” A voice calling was heard suddenly.

 

They stopped in their track and confusedly look at each other. Sungmin turned to her side to see by the window, which Kyuhyun followed to do the same beside her.

 

“MINGMING!” the voice called again, and this time they recognized the person.

 

“A?”

 

“Hi!! Hahahaha…” Amber shouted happily waving at her from the school field.

 

Amber and her classmates had a PE that day. The girl looked so excited waving at Sungmin in her PE uniform. Sungminwas shock at first but she smiles soon after and waves back at her. Some people were watching but she knew that Amber will not care about those small matters.

 

“Amber, hurry up! Pass the ball!” a boy, her classmate maybe, calling her to join the others at the field.

 

“Ah, okay!” Amber replied and turned back to Sungmin, “See you after school, Mingming!” She shouted and run off to play with the boys again.

 

“Kyah!! Amber! So cool!” some girls screamed by the side, totally fangirling over Amber.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand gawked at the scene. It was reallysomething that he first time sees. He thought that Amber only pretending to act like a boy but what he saw that moment, proven that she really loves to be a boy. He finally understood a bit the reason why Yesung is so angry with her before. He admitted that she really isn’t an ordinary girl.

 

“Wow.” He said out loud.

 

“Amusing?”

 

“No, amazing.” Kyuhyun corrected Sungmin.

 

Sungmin laughs softly at him.

 

“Yeye oppa will be angry if he found out about this though.” Sungmin reasoned, started walking again together with Kyuhyun.

 

“Really? Well, even without saying I can understand the reason why.” He asked and answered the question himself, “Has she always this popular?” asked Kyuhyun more.

 

Sungmin pout while thinking, “I didn’t know much about her school life in Taiwan. But I know her only best friends are Jongjin and Henry.”

 

“Only them? Excluding you?”

 

“Of course.” Kyuhyun frowned, “Because I’m her sister, not just best friend.” Sungmin added, proudly.

 

Kyuhyun was stunned. He didn’t expect that sort of answer to come out from Sungmin’s mouth.

 

He laughs, “You really are unbelievable, Minnie.” He commented, actually praising the girl.

 

Sungmin smiles at him with her sweetest smile ever and their journey and nice conversation continued again for the day.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

~~AAAHHHHH!!!!     I don’t know anymore!! INSIPIRATION PLEASE!!!! Sorry for hasn’t been updating and has stop making author note ever since huhuhu...I’m still heartbroken I guess. Also, I’m have been sick for the whole week now, and my throat hurt like hell!! I can’t even swallow any food except porridge. Everything becomes so itcky! Hope that I’ll get healthy fast and the pain go away…T.T there’s so much I want to do…I’ll go and update my other fic now! *vanished like a ninja*~~