Black Ho

Voice

p/s : reminder, this is a double update, if u haven’t read the previous chapter, please do. Hehehe…and the words in bold is they speaking in Japanese.

 

Chapter 20

 

 “Do you want to stay here for another night, girls?” Yunho asks, referring to Ryeowook and Donghae.

 

“We can?”

 

“If you want to.”

 

“Sungmin, we can?” they asks Sungmin to make sure and Sungmin nods eagerly as the reply.

 

“Then, we will bother you again tonight.” They laugh together.

 

“Good. I’m thinking of doing some BBQ. There are some ingredients needed and I wish they will be someone to buy them.”

 

“Shopping? Minnie can go. I know what to buy.” Sungmin volunteers herself.

 

“Thank you, ojou. I’m glad that you’re willing to do so. That’s the reason I ask in the first place.” He said, patting the girl.

 

“My friend?” Sungmin’s eyes plead, looking so adorable.

 

“Yes, together with them too.”

 

“Yay! Let’s go shopping!” Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook cheers, “Let’s change in my room.” The three girls run happily to Sungmin’s room.

 

“So, I’ll drive them to mall.”

 

“No.” Yunho rejects the request straight away when Sungjin offers himself to be the driver.

 

“Eh, what?”

 

“We need to talk.” Sungjin gulps bitterly when the guy turns to him with a very intense stare, “Just stay.” He orders.

 

“But I…” A cold stare from Yunho stops him from continue talking.

 

Sungjin could feel cold sweat forming on his neck. He knew by then, Yunho has something up on his sleeves.

 

“You drive the girls, Dongwoo.” Yunho throws the car keys to Dongwoo which he skillfully catches it.

 

“But, I’m not so familiar with Korea’s street.” Dongwoo said.

 

“Ask Sungmin. She knows.” He answer short.

 

“Hai…wakarimasu, fuku sachou (yes, I understand mr vice president)” Dongwoo replies back, and he goes upstairs to change too.

 

“I want to go for shopping too.” Eunhyuk speaks out.

“No.” Yunho rejects immediately, “Only the girls are going. The boys will have to stay to settle for the place for the BBQ.” He reasons out.

 

“But I…”

 

“My orders are absolute, Mr Lee Hyukjae.” He glares to the boy’s direction, “And when I say only the girls. I MEANT it.” Eunhyuk freezes right that moment.

 

Yunho turns his back with no more words and leaves the living room. All of the boys let out a heavy sigh. None of them realizing that they have been holding their breath when Yunho talks.

 

“Is…is he always like that?” Kyuhyun nervously ask Yesung and Jongjin, who have known him longer and obviously seems to kno the reason for Yunho odd behavior.

 

Yesung grabs his shoulder, and look straight into his eyes, “You should be careful, Kyuhyun.” He warns.

 

The looks on his face shown that he is serious, “No, we all should be careful. Oh no…we’re going to die.” His face turns white after saying that.

 

“What are you talking about, Hyung?”

 

“Yeah, tell us. Why do you look so scare?” Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk ask, still confuse by the siblings strange reaction.

 

Yesung turns pale. Jongjin also stop talking already, and he was mumbling something, sort of like praying. Sungjin has been frozen at one spot, looking lifeless.

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk look at each other confusedly.

 

“You know…”

 

“I’m done.” Dongwoo comes back.

 

He wears a pair of thick black spectacle, and a cap on his head to hide his identity.

 

“Dongwoo!” The silent Sungjin dash towards him as soon as he appears from the stairs.

 

You can’t leave me here alone! You have to bring me too!” He begs, out of sudden starts to speak in Japanese.

 

Eh? No! You see the look on Yun’s face! It’s scary!” They both conversed in Japanese, in turn confuse the other boys who are there watching.

 

But, you can’t just leave me!

 

I can’t do anything against him. You know that.”

 

Change place with me.” Sungjin plead, but it sound so much like an order.

 

Dongwoo’s eyes grow big to hear that, “What?! No!” he rejects strongly, “I don’t want to get kill!” he shivers even just imagining it.

 

And I don’t want too! You know how ‘sharp’ his mouth is, not just his action! Please, Woo. I’ll do anything. Please…I will sponsor all your concerts.” Sungjin makes a deal, and Dongwoo is a bit flustered by the good proposal.

 

All? Forever?” his eyebrows raised.

 

Yes, all.” Sungjin reply quickly, didn’t care about his money anymore.

 

But, wait. Aren’t Yun already did that on your behalf.” Dongwoo remembers that Yunho is the one managing the company’s money, not Sungjin.

 

Ah, man. I forgot about that.” He groans, “It’s not matter! Just tell me what you want! I’ll do anything! Just change your place with me, now!” he persuades more, looking really desperate to get away from that place, at that moment.

 

Anything…” Dongwoo thinks through the proposition, he slowly considers it with Sungjin anticipated for his answer impatiently.

 

Jang Dongwoo.

 

An image of scary Yunho flash in front of his eyes. He shivers out of reflex.

 

No.” he said, short and simple.

 

What?

 

No, Jin.” He shook his head few times, “I can’t help you this time.

 

No, you can’t…

 

“Sungmin! I’ll wait in the car!” he escapes from Sungjin hold easily and run outside.

 

Sungjin is left there, jaw drop to be ‘betray’ by his best friend like that, “I’m dead.” He murmurs to himself, so devastated.

 

The only people who don’t understand a thing about what is going on is Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. They say goodbye to the girls after the car drove away from the garage. But, by the time the main door is close, the air inside the house change drastically.

 

“Now.” Sungjin, Yesung and even Jongjin straigthen their body reflexively when Yunho speaks.

 

Yunho turns slowly. He pushes back his bang, straighten the glasses he wears and glare. All of them turn stiff.

 

“Before anything, tell me. How did Sungmin get involved in the bullying again? I thought here she didn’t speak.” He starts integorating, “Who’s the reason behind it?”

 

Sungjin, Yesung, Jongjin and even Eunhyuk spontaneously point their hand to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun mouths hang open by the betrayal.

 

“Yah! It’s not my fault!” he denies, though he knows he is at fault at some part.

 

“It is your fault! Seohyun and the gang bully Sungmin because they’re jealous of Minnie being with you.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Jealous?” Yunho repeats the word, frown starts to appear on his face.

 

“What?! It’s not my fault if they are jealous!”

 

“It is!” they all become united in blaming Kyuhyun only.

 

“No! I’m just…it was…” Kyuhyun shutters, which make their accusation becomes more obvious to Yunho.

 

“You also disappears when Sungmin being bully again.” Jongjin adds, he knows the story from Sungmin.

 

“I have my own reason!”

 

“Yeah, right! For the whole weeks!”

 

“My grandma was sick, idiot!”Kyuhyun argues again, didn’t really want to admit his fault there.

 

Zup!

 

In a flash, everyone becomes silent. Something goes right through the argument.

 

“I really hate it when people didn’t answer my question.” Yunho’s anger has rise to the max, finally.

 

They all looks back with the corner of their eyes and become frozen in that instant upon seeing the thing. There’s a sharp looking thing, shining and stuck on the chair firmly. It looks like a knife, but anyone who read Japanese manga could clearly recognize it is a shuriken. A drop of blood falls on the floor together with a strain of hair. It belongs to Kyuhyun. Each one of them trembles.

 

“Did I ever tell you that I practice ninja during my free time? And I really never miss my target.” He smirks evilly, deathly stares at them which are already pale just by the evil look.

 

In that short of time, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk finally get a taste of another personality of Yunho. Black Ho, that is what he is known by the underlings whenever his evil side appears. And apparently, that evil side only appears when Sungmin is not around and mainly because of Sungmin.

 

In the end, the boys become the subject of punishment by Yunho who didn’t feel hesitate at all in hurting them (just a bit) as a warning to never mess up with him or the Lee family. With that, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk finally understand the true meaning why the others were so afraid of the guy so much. Even Sungjin as the next generation leader, couldn’t do anything. Yunho’s double personality, it is a reminder to all to never mess up with.

 

On the other hand, Sungmin and the others in the car are oblivious about what is happening inside the house, with the exception of Dongwoo.

 

I really hope Yun didn’t use the gun. He prays, sighs unconciously.

 

“Dongwoo oppa. Can we stop by at my house for a while? I want to take something.” Ryeowook requested.

 

“Of course, cutie.” Dongwoo answers, he smiles sweetly at them.

 

He shrugs away and just ignores his worry about the others back in the house and spends a happy time shopping only with the girls.

 

 

TBC

 

 

~~The Black Ho. It’s Yunho other personlity that everyone really afraid of. Hehehe...Ho is also means fire in Japanese but, it will only appears when Sungmin is in trouble or something happens that really annoys him. So, I guess that’s about sungmin’s family..hehehe there are still some more secrets though…thanks in advance for reading!!!~~