KangTeuk's Love

Voice

Kangin and Sungmin stayed in the same position for more 10 minutes. Kangin just want to make sure that Sungmin is okay. He tried to ask the reason for Sungmin’s sudden cry but in the end, even though he forces the girl few times, Sungmin just stayed silent.

 

“So…tell me the address of your house.” Kangin asked, with Sungmin practically on his back.

 

‘I don’t want to go home. I’m alone there.’ She reasoned by showing the text on her phone.

 

“Eh, why?”

 

‘Jin-chan is out of the country.’ She explained, again by the phone.

 

Understand that Jin-chan that Sungmin talk about is her uncle, Kangin just nodded, “Okay then, how about your other friend? That student president or whatever his name was?”

 

‘Yesung-oppa is on the trip with his student council for a week.’

 

“Again?” Kangin sighed, “Then, where do you wanna go now?” he asked again.

 

But, instead of answering the question, Sungmin just buried herself more into hugging him and Kangin sighed again dejectedly. He continues walking and just before they reached the gate, a voice called for his name.

 

“Youngwoon.” And Kangin knew exactly who would call him by that name.

 

“Hey Teukie.” He replied almost instantly with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Sungmin who heard the voice also turned to look and she met with Leeteuk’s shocked expression.

 

“What’s wrong with Sungmin?” she rushed to their side.

 

“Someone bully her again?”

 

“Not to that point, but sort of.” Leeteuk frowned by the answer, didn’t understand.

 

“Then, why are you carrying her? Is she hurt?” she continues asking.

 

“Well…” Kangin took a glance at Sungmin, and they looked at each other didn’t know what kind of answer to give.

 

Leeteuk waited for him to continue but he changed the topic instead, “You live alone, right Teukie?”

 

“Ah…ah…yes.” She reflexly answered.

 

“Great! We’ll spend the night at your house then!”

 

“Hah?!” Leeteuk’s mouth wide open by the sudden remark whereas those two students just ignore her reaction as they nodded, agreeing to each other.

 

~~

 

In the end, even without a proper agreement, Leeteuk just give up and let the two kids stay at her house for the night.

 

“I don’t understand why you must come along too.” Leeteuk pointed the question to Kangin who was eating some snacks.

 

“Easy, Teukie. Sungmin and I is a package today. So, take it or leave it.” Kangin reasoned, stupidly smiling.

 

“Oh, shut up. And call me sonsaengnim.” She glared at the boy and went towards Sungmin.

 

The three of them are now at the kitchen where Sungmin and Leeteuk were cooking and Kangin waited at the table, like a puppy waiting to be served. Sungmin offered herself to do the cooking even though Leeteuk objected at first. She just wants to repay the kindness showed by the duo, Kangin and Leeteuk.

 

“Wow, Minnie you really are pro at this.” Leeteuk complimented seeing how natural Sungmin is in handling the frying pan.

 

Sungmin just let out silent chuckled with the compliment.

 

“You must love to cook so much?” and Sungmin eagerly nodded.

 

She fished out her phone and typed something and showed it to Leeteuk, ‘I always cook for my uncle at home. He really loves it.’

 

“That’s good then.” Leeteuk patted the girl’s head soft.

 

“Teukie…talk to me too. I also want to answer some questions.” Kangin whined which is totally unsuitable for a bulky person like him.

 

Leeteuk turned to look at him with a disgusted look, “You have no business here at all, brat. So, take it or leave it.” She gave back the words.

 

“So not fair.” Kangin snickered and he got a deathly glare as an answer.

 

Kangin gulped, still smiling. He took note to stay quiet before Leeteuk actually exploded. Then, few minutes more of going here and there around the kitchen, added with frequent bickering from Kangin and Leeteuk, the dinner finally served. The duo could feel mouth-watering just by the look and smell of the food.

 

They were even more amazed by the taste of the food which is, “Tasty!!” they said in sync.

 

They continue chanting on how delicious the food is while eating it non-stop. Sungmin was much happier to be able to make them happy. She was really glad that she got to know them.

 

~~

 

After the meal was finished, Leeteuk once again tried to shoo Kangin away and asked him to go home. But Kangin was so persistent in staying, that Leeteuk has no other choice but to just oblige with it. To spend the extra time, they played some games till late at night. Sungmin was first to fall asleep and Leeteuk ordered Kangin to put the girl in the room. The boy gladly accepted the order because it gives him a chance to look inside Leeteuk’s room though he played hard to get at first.

 

“Thank you. Now, get out.” Leeteuk demanded almost immediately after Kangin settled Sungmin down on the bed.

 

“Ah…wae noona? I promise I will not touch anything.”

 

“Idiot, I don’t want you to disturb Sungmin. Just get out.” Leeteuk stopped the whining Kangin from invading her room by pushing him out of the room with all her might.

 

In fact, she was actually embarrassed to let Kangin see her room, that’s why she hurriedly pushed the boy away.

 

“You really are playing not fair, Teukie.” Kangin huffed his cheeks, sulking as he slumped his on the sofa.

 

“Stop complaining. You were the one who wants to stay, right?”

 

“Yeah…I know.” He responded, pouting a bit.

 

He could hear Leeteuk sighed, “Stop sulking, brat. Here.” Leeteuk handed him a cup of coffee that she make before and he gladly accept it.

 

Leeteuk take a seat on the other couch. They both fell into silent, only the sound of them sipping the coffee could be heard from time to time. It was almost 1 a.m, but, the duo doesn’t show any sign of sleeping at all (plus with coffee).

 

“So…aren’t you going to tell me what has happened?” Leeteuk break the silent.

 

Kangin stop from drinking and think for a while.

 

“Actually, I don’t know what has happened.”

 

“What?”

 

“I somehow could sense that I heard the sound of whistle blowing and when I run to where my instincts say, I found her. Already curling into a ball and crying.” He explained.

 

“You could sense?” Kangin nodded.

 

“But, I know everything has to do with those es. Just only Sungmin tell me, I will surely going to grill them alive. ” Kangin unconsciously gritted his teeth, controlling his anger.

 

“You’re willing to do that for her?”

 

“Of course.” He immediately answered, “Sungmin once told me that she was always been bullied at school in Japan because of her condition. So, I thought that I should protect her since there’s no other person willing to do it. Well, she is different but I don’t think her difference make much affect. But, just why there are people so envy of her.” Kangin nagged long, oblivious with the change of Leeteuk’s expression.

 

“You must like Sungmin so much right?” Leeteuk said after a long silence.

 

”Well, I’m happy for you. You have a reason to come to school now, aren’t you?” She continued, avoiding Kangin’s stare, “It’s late now, go to sleep.” She ordered and put the cup on the side table.

 

Leeteuk get up from her seat and was about to walk away from there when a hand out of sudden grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She fell on Kangin on the couch. She groaned in pain but when she turned up to scold the boy, she was welcome with a grin.

 

“What are you doing?! Let me go!”

 

“No.” Kangin was still grinning from ear to ear.

 

“W…what are you grinning at?! Let go!” Leeteuk struggled from the hold but Kangin is obviously much stronger than her and he holds her even tighter.

 

“Are jealous of Sungmin, Teukie-noona?”Leeteuk’s face instantly turned into red tomato hearing that sort of question.

 

“Don’t be stupid! Why would I jealous of my student? And who are you for me to be jealous.” She rebutted.

 

“Well, I am no one to you.”

 

“Yes. You are no one to me and…”

 

“But, you love me, right?” Leeteuk’s mouth shut with that remark, “You love me, that’s why you was jealous of my affection towards Sungmin. I just know her for a few months ago and you have known me longer and yet…you really do feel jealous right?” Kangin continues teasing Leeteuk, smirking a little bit.

 

“Well, maybe I do really like Sungmin…ah” Kangin’s word were cut when a drop of tear fall on his face.

 

Leeteuk was crying and because of too stunned with what he sees, Kangin’s hold started to loosen. Leeteuk used the opportunity to push Kangin away and stand up from the awkward position. She wipes the tears away, feeling a little bit embarrassed to show that side of him to other people. Also because, she felt hurt by Kangin’s teasing because everything that he said is the truth.

 

“So, what if I am jealous. This has nothing to do with you, right? We have no relationship at all. You are my student. And don’t be so proud of yourself. I didn’t love you like that. May be I like you. But just as a teacher that worried about her student.” She started rambling, still control the feeling that is so new to her.

 

“Stupid bear. I hate you so much.”

 

“Teukie…”

 

“Stop it! I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore. I hate you, understand! I hate…umph!” Leeteuk’s eyes widened as she felt a pair of lips crashed into hers.

 

“What…” she tried to push the boy away (again) but Kangin kissed her even more forceful and after a few more struggle, she gives up.

 

The kiss that started slow eventually heated up as they continue kissing each other. Forgetting the anger that she had just now, Leeteuk just give herself to the younger. They both hungrily kissed each other lips but after a few moments, they stopped. They still need air to breathe after all. They stare into each other eye while panting because of lack of air. 

 

“Now, do I need to explain more or you will just let me kiss you for the rest of the night?”

 

“Idiot.” Leeteuk muttered and just pulled the boy for another kiss.

 

Kangin smirk in the kiss whereas his heart is practically doing summersault due to overdose of happiness. He knew, he has finally win the heart of the girl he loves the most.

 

TBC

 

 

 

~~I know...this is really a little side tracked from the original main couple..but we couldn't forget the other couple too right? and despite what happened to minnie, there's still need a spark of love somewhere, right? hehehe...furthermore, can't let Kangin to slip the opportunity away...

thanks again in advance for the people whom supporting this fic!! comments are highly appreciated!!~~