Meet again

Voice

10 years later.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun! Stop playing your game for once could you?” Eunhyuk smacked him hard on his back.

 

“So, what?! It’s not your problem anyway.” He rudely answered, his snarky attitude is still there anyway.

 

Eunhyuk scoffed, feeling totally bored being ignored like that.

 

“Hyukkie!” a voice called, and Hyukkie quickly grinned because he knew that voice so much.

 

“Hae!!!” he run and hugged the girl, a.k.a his girlfriend.

 

“I miss you so much, Hae!! This brat doesn’t even care about me!” he whined like a little kid.

 

Donghae can just smiled, “This brat is my cousin, Hyukkie.” They hold hand and take a seat in front of Kyuhyun in the cafeteria.

 

“Why are you late anyway, Hae? I’m tired of taking care of this little kid.” Now, it’s Kyuhyun’s turn to complain and he received a death glare from Eunhyuk as the answer.

 

“Well, you know there’s a girl just transferred in my class today. And…she seems very special. Strangely special.” The two boys just stared at her, puzzled.

 

“I don’t know how to explain to you but…”

 

Klang!!

 

The sound of the food tray fall on the floor snapped them. All of the eyes turned towards the scene. There was a girl who was pushed harshly on the floor by the most popular girl at school, Seohyun. The food tray were scattered around them.

 

“Where are your eyes, idiot?! Just because you’re mute does it also make you blind?!” Seohyun was totally angry.

 

"Oh no, my dress...you idiot! What is your problem?!" she whined and continued scolded the girl, in front of the other students.

 

Just before she managed to slap the girl, a hand stopped her. “Stop it, Seohyun.”

 

“Kyuhyun?!” Donghae and Eunhyuk were so shocked. “When did he go there?!” they asked each other in sync.

 

Everyone just watched the scene in gawked.

 

“Kyu…why are you stopping me? Look at what see did to my dress. All ruined now, because of her. And why…”

 

“It’s nothing to fuss about, Seohyun. Just go and wash it in the restroom.”  Kyuhyun cut her of coldly and pulled the other girl away immediately, ignoring all the eyes on them.

 

He held the girl’s wrist tight. When they reached a place where there are not much people, Kyuhyun let her go. He looked at the girl’s face closely.

 

“You’re Min, right?” Kyuhyun could see the girl flinched by the question.

 

“Min, it’s me Kyu. I’m your…ah” the girl pushed his hand away just before he touch her.

 

“Minnie? What happened to you? Why…”

 

“Sungmin!” Kyuhyun’s question was stopped by a person calling out Sungmin’s name and was running towards them. When the man was in front of them, the girl immediately hides behind him, still scare.

 

“Are you okay? You’re not hurt right?” the man asked, but she still didn’t say a word, nodding for all the questions instead.

 

“Yesung-hyung.” Kyuhyun called and their eyes met, “You know her? How?” Kyuhyun questioned, still puzzled with the situation.

 

“AH, Kyuhyun…well, I know her, but…” ignoring the boy, he turned to Sungmin instead, “What are you two doing here? I saw the ruckuss at the cafeteria and they say it was you.” Sungmin just put her down, tightened the hold on Yesung’s coat.

 

Yesung sighed, “I’m glad that you’re okay. I’ll send you to your class.”

 

“No, hyung. Wait!” Kyuhyun stopped Yesung even before he took Sungmin away.

 

“You still didn’t explain anything to me. What is your relationship with her?” Kyuhyun asked, obviously unsatisfied with the attention he get.

 

“Sorry, Kyu. But, I have to accompany her. I’ll explain to you again, later.” He patted the boy’s shoulder apologetically and left together with Sungmin while Kyuhyun just watched them until they disappear from his sight, leaving him to more confusion.

 

Sungmin. Lee sungmin. I knew her. I know I knew her somewhere before. She was that girl, the girl that I have been looking for. The girl that left me without word. I’m certain she was the same girl. She was her! She was…my first love.

 

~~

 

“So, you said she’s mute?” Kyuhyun repeated what Donghae has told him.

 

“It appears so. Well, no one was certain about it. She still didn’t utter any word since she came this morning.” Donghae explained more.

 

It’s impossible. She’s mute? I still remember she has the sweetest voice ever. Kyuhyun thought inside his head.

 

“How is she in the class? Did she make friends?” Kyuhyun continue investigating.

 

Donghae shook her head, “Nope. No one speaks to her yet. Well, I tried but she just smiles. Just before I manage to say anything else, the teacher came. And when it was time to go home, just like Kyuhyun said, Yesung-oppa came to fetch her.” She added.

 

“Wow, Yesung-hyung? The Yesung-hyung that we knew? He actually came to fetch a new girl where he never pays attention to anyone before. That’s a surprise. I’m confident all his fans are going to faint.” Eunhyuk said mockingly but he does have some point.

 

“You’re right. But, Kyu, why are you so interested with that girl anyway? Did you know her somewhere?” Donghae took her turn to ask question this time.

 

“May be.” He answered short, refused to explain more to his cousin.

 

“But, Hae baby. Sungmin…Sungmin…Min…doesn’t it sounds so familiar?”

 

“It was Kyu’s first love name.” Donghae whispered slowly to her boyfriend’s ears and Eunhyuk’s mouth formed an ‘O’ understand the meaning.

 

 The couple turned to look at Kyuhyun who was now staring into space, still thinking about the strange behavior of Sungmin and the sudden changes. Well, he couldn’t consider that as a sudden change. They have been away from each other for quite a long time now. So, he has no right to say that she has just suddenly changed.

 

“Argh! What is this?!” Kyuhyun ruffled his own hair harshly, feeling absolutely frustrated with everything while Donghae and Eunhyuk could just stare at him in confusion.

 

 

 

 

So, here the first chapter! thanks for anyone who subscribes this fic! i hope i will not disappoint any of you...

thank you so much for reading in advance!! (>_<)