Chapter 9

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

Seulmi woke up when she felt someone shaking her. She woke up and slowly opened her eyes. "Seulmi-ah, time to go home." The nurse said, smiling warmly at her. Seulmi closed her eyes for awhile a sat up weakly, with the help of the nurse. "Want me to call your Aunt to bring you back home? Seeing how you are not, you're going to faint in the middle of the pavement while walking. Besides, what did you do until you have a fever this high? Last time when you had one, it wasn't this high." The nurse said. "How high is it?" Seulmi asked. "42 degrees Celsius." The nurse replied. Seulmi thought for awhile and figured out why. Maybe it's because of the power she used on Hyemi. Angel never really did manage to control how to use it properly. Seulmi nodded and went out of bed. "I'll go home myself. I don't want to burden my Aunt." Seulmi simply said.

 

She gathered all her strength and stood up. The nurse sighed and said, "I'll call someone to accompany you home. At least that okay? You're in no condition to go home yourself." After that was said, the door to the infirmary opened. Seulmi looked up and saw Luhan. "Just in time. Bring her home for me. I'll tell the teachers about your absence, as well as Seulmi's." The nurse said. Seulmi just sighed and went out of the classroom, carrying her bag with her. "Why didn't you just call the ambulance? She looks terrible." Luhan asked. "She hates hospitals. She'll end up escaping from it. Anyway, go and follow her. Looking at her now, there's a high chance of her fainting all of a sudden." The nurse replied. Luhan nodded and went after Seulmi.

 

"She looks like a ghost." "Is she sick or something?" Students mumbling among themselves but Seulmi couldn't be bothered and just walked. Trying hard not to faint. "Oh! Luhan oppa!" Someone called out but Luhan ignored her and walked towards Seulmi, taking her bag, making Seulmi surprised. "I'll carry it for you." Luhan simply said. Seulmi just let him since she doesn't have the strength to fight back. Seulmi felt a vibration in her pocket and took out her phone. It was from the nurse, telling her that she kept the medicines in her bag. Seulmi kept her phone back inside her pocket and ignored the whisperings and mumblings about her and Luhan. Seulmi went out of school and walked home with Luhan behind her.

 

Her head suddenly hurt making her stop walking and hold onto the wall for support. Luhan went over to her and asked, "Are you okay?" Seulmi ignored him and just continued walking. Luhan just shake his head and followed behind Seulmi. Seulmi's head started to hurt again. Seulmi stopped walking and hold onto her head. Luhan went over to Seulmi and said, "I'll carry you back home." Seulmi looked at Luhan and said, "I'll walk myself." Luhan shake his head and said, "It's not a choice." He carried Seulmi bridal style making Seulmi widen her eyes in shock. "Put me down!" Seulmi exclaimed weakly. Luhan ignored her and continued walking, ignoring the looks from the passer-bys.

 

Seulmi didn't bother struggling since she knows she's no match for Luhan anyway and just closed her eyes, not knowing that she fell asleep. Luhan looked down when he realised Seulmi's breathing and heartbeat became calm. Luhan chuckled and continued walking. He walked to Seulmi's front door and realised that there's no way to open the door without Seulmi's fingerprint. Luhan sighed and decided to just bring Seulmi back to the mansion. Besides, she needs someone to take care of her, especially in the condition she is in right now. Luhan opened the door and went up to his room, gently placing Seulmi on his bed. He covered Seulmi with his blanket before going out to get a cloth and cold water to put it on Seulmi's forehead.

 

After doing all that, Luhan sat on the window sofa bed and looked at Seulmi. He let out a sigh and lay down on the sofa bed and closed his eyes, slowly drifting into a slumber. 

 

Luhan was woken up when he heard the door of the mansion opened. "Why do I smell Seulmi here?" He heard Chanyeol asked. Someone opened the door and Luhan sat up. "Why is she here?" Lay asked, with his eyebrows raised. "Her house security system. I need her thumbprint to open the door but I was carrying her so there's no possible way to get a thumbprint since she's already asleep when I carried her, so I brought her here instead." Luhan explained. Sohyun entered the room and asked, "You did not do anything to her right?" Luhan shook her head and Sohyun let out a sigh of relieve. "She looks terrible." Shinra said when she entered the room. Only Shinra, Sohyun, Lay, Kris and Baekhyun were in Luhan's room while the others are in the living room.

 

Sohyun went to soak the cloth in the small tub of ice water before squeezing it to let all the water out before putting the cloth back on Seulmi's forehead. Seulmi fidgeted when Sohyun placed the cloth on her forehead. Sohyun widened her eyes when she saw Seulmi move. Seulmi slowly opened her eyes and all eyes were on her. "Yah.." Kris scolded Sohyun for waking Seulmi up when he saw Seulmi was waking up. Seulmi opened her eyes and looked around. She saw people in the room and widened her eyes when she realised that she's not in her room. She abruptly sit up making the cloth drop from her forehead and her head started to hurt badly, making her hold onto her head. "Where am I?" Seulmi asked.

 

"In our mansion, and in Luhan's room." Lay replied with a soft voice. "What?" Seulmi asked, a little shock. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you." Luhan reassured. Seulmi let out a sigh of relieve but widened her eyes again, "Why am I here?" Seulmi asked. "You fell asleep when I was carrying you and well, I don't have your thumbprint and I didn't want to wake you up and so I brought you here. Besides, you need someone to take care of you when you're sick. Last I check, your parents went to a business trip." Luhan explained. Seulmi closed her eyes as she tried to process the things that Luhan said. She's not blaming Luhan, not at all. It's her fault for sleeping anyway.

 

"I'm going home." Seulmi said. As she was about to get up from the bed, Sohyun and Shinra blocked her making Seulmi look up at them. "You're not going anywhere until you're better." Sohyun said with her hands on her hip. "I double that. You're in no condition to walk around in the woods besides, it's going to turn dark soon and D.O is cooking. I doubt you had your lunch, so I suggest you eat and then head back to bed. You're going to skip school until you're better and while you're sick, you're going to stay here." Shinra added. Seulmi raised both eyebrows at them and asked, "Why should I listen to you?" "Because, we're so much older than you and it's for your own good." Sohyun said. Seulmi sighed in defeat since she is feeling exhausted as it is and talking back to them isn't going to make things any better.

 

"Until I get better. Can I get another room or something?" Seulmi asked. "There's a guestroom. You can use this room while I use the other." Luhan said. "Why did you bring me to your room when there's a guestroom and why can't I use the guestroom?" Seulmi asked with both her eyebrows raised. "It's the nearest to the stairs." Luhan simply shrug and said. Seulmi let out a deep breath and checked her pocket for her phone. "If you're finding for your phone, it's on the table beside you." Luhan said. Seulmi gave Luhan a weird look before turning to the table to get her phone. She unlocked her phone and realised there were miss calls from her Aunt.

 

Seulmi got up, "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked. "Call my Aunt." Seulmi simply answered before going out of the room and went down to the living room. All the wolves turned to her when they smell her and turned to her. "Oh, Seulmi-ah!" Jangmi exclaimed. Seulmi ignored her and just went to call her Aunt, outside of the mansion. "Well, that's just awkward." Hyerim commented. Jangmi just rolled her eyes at Hyerim and asked, "Why did she go out?" to the others, whose coming down from Luhan's room. "To call her aunt." Luhan simply answered. "She decided to stay?" Chanyeol asked and they nodded. "Shocking." Jaeshin replied. "Hmm." Sohyun simply hummed.

 

Seulmi's POV:

 

"You called?" I asked my aunt when the phone got connected. "Yeah, where are you? I heard that you were sick and rushed back to your house but found you missing." I could sense that she's worried. "I'm at someone's.....house." I replied, as I look at the huge mansion in front of me. "Whose? Your friend's? I thought you didn't have any." My aunt asked, suspicious. "I don't. Apparently, I woke up to find myself on someone's bed." I honestly answered. "WHAT?!" My aunt exclaimed, and I heard her mutter a sorry in the background. "What?!" She exclaimed again, softer. "I'm safe. Don't worry. I'm not going to be home for a few days." I said. "You're at those transfer students home aren't you?" My aunt asked, and I widened my eyes. "How did you know?" "They were the only ones you talk to in school, or even bother to get into a fight with. Besides, I heard that one of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter