Chapter 4

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

After school, Seulmi was about to leave the class when Yoseob pulled her back. "We have plans after school remember?" Yoseob said. "I need to be home." Seulmi pinched her eyebrows and said. "Why? Do you have plans with your family?" Suzy asked. "I know you were once my siblings and all, but you're not now." Seulmi said as she shook her hands free. Seulmi went out of the class with the students looking at her. It's a rare sight to see Seulmi talking.

 

"Why are we going to move another classroom anyway?"  Onew asked. "We're the ones who made the arrangement." Xiumin said. "To get Seulmi's heart?" Suzy asked. "Well, that's one thing. And the Principal offered, so why not? And I noticed that the Principal looks a little like Seulmi." Shinra said. Yoseob widened his eyes. "Really?" "You didn't meet the Principal?" Baekhyun asked and the 3 of them shook their heads. "We applied online. And the desk lady is the one who guided us." Onew simply said.

 

"Well anyway, is there a possibility that the Principal is a relative of Seulmi?" Xiumin asked. "She's here." Suzy said as Seulmi walked back into the class. By the time she entered, the student have already left. "Decided to join us?" Yoseob asked, smiling. "Don't get your hopes up and I know what you were talking about." Seulmi said as she went to her desk and took the book that she left behind. She kept it inside her bag and faced them.

 

"May I know the reason why I'm moving class? Especially with you guys?" Seulmi asked with both eyebrows raised. "To get to know each other...more?" Jangmi said. Seulmi looked at Jangmi and asked, "Why? I don't want to be involved in this world of yours again." That caught everyone by surprise. "But you don't exactly belong here either..." Suzy said. Seulmi looked at Suzy and asked, "Your point is?" "You belong with that wolf over there. He's your mate. Your destined half, as they call it." Suzy said and jerked her head towards Luhan.

 

Seulmi turned to where Suzy is indicating and saw Luhan. Luhan looked at Seulmi and Seulmi just look back at him. "Don't tell me you don't feel anything for him? At all? I mean not even a little spark?" A voice suddenly asked and everyone turned to the voice. The others from the pack entered the classroom and that voice belonged to Hyerim. Seulmi's phone suddenly rang before she could answer Hyerim's question. She picked up her phone and her face completely changed. Well, not really. Her face already looked cold, but her facial expression became colder. If that could actually happen, it did.

 

"What happened?" Onew asked as Seulmi hung up. She didn't even utter a single word on the phone. It's weird that nobody eavesdrop at the conversation. Well, they want to protect Seulmi's privacy and she would avoid them even more if they infiltrate her privacy. Seulmi let out a deep breath and threw her phone across the classroom making everyone in the room shock as the phone broke. "Yah! What happened?" Yoseob asked. "Are you okay?" Luhan asked. "The Principal is just my aunt." Seulmi said, trying to calm herself and was about to leave the classroom but someone held her back and she was in someone's embrace all of a sudden.

 

Seulmi was shocked. Seulmi heard his heart beat slowly increases it's speed, and she realised the Luhan was the one who hugged her. "Let go of me." Seulmi said. "No." Luhan said. "Let. Go. Of. Me." Seulmi slowly said, trying to control the anger building up inside her. Yoseob sensed it and said, "It's best if you let her go. She's about to blow up just so you know." Luhan looked at Yoseob giving him a questioning look. "She still have her powers and she's in control of fire. Just so you know. If you don't want to become dog meat, it's best for you to let go of her." Onew simply said. Luhan reluctantly let go of Seulmi who glared of Luhan.

 

"Don't ever do that again. I don't feel anything for you and that's it." Seulmi said and went out of the classroom. "Did you just get rejected? By your own...mate?" Chanyeol asked, taken aback at the situation that he saw.  "Kim Seulmi, please proceed to the Principal's office, if you're still in school." An announcement was made. "Anyone heard what she was hearing on the phone?" Tao asked and nobody answered. Yoseob was kind of impressed to be honest, "Wow. That was unexpected. But this just means we don't know what's happening to Seulmi." Yoseob honestly said.

 

Meanwhile, Seulmi was about to walk out of school but stopped when she heard the announcement. Just now, she got a call, from a hospital. Telling her that her parents got into an accident. Drunk driving. Seulmi let out a deep breath to calm her nerves down. She's nervous. She's pissed. She's scared. All that feelings just pour out of her after hearing the news. Seulmi walked back into the school and proceeded to the Principal's office. She did walk past the pack of werewolves and the 3 vampires who are surrounded by fangirls and fanboys, she presume.

 

She simply glanced at them while they look at her. She ignored them and continued walking to the Principal's office.

 

Seulmi's POV:

 

"Did you hear the news? I just received the call and tried to call you but well, I can't reach you." The Principal, my aunt said. I'll honestly say that she's like a second mother to me. She's from my father's side. Yes, my uncle whose working here is also from my father's side. He's just my uncle. I'm closer to my aunt than uncle. "I broke my phone." I simply said I sat on the chair. "Are you going to the hospital?" She asked. She looks like my father except she's feminine and she's pretty. I guess that's why she looks a little like me. I'm not saying that I'm pretty, but she do look like me.

 

"Why should I?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "I know you're angry with your parents, but they're still your parents." My aunt said. "Are you going there?" I asked. "I am actually, right now." She said. "Well, I'm going home." I simply said and was about to stand up but sat back down when my aunt said, "Didn't you hear that they might actually die if the operation fails?" I widened my eyes at that statement. "You didn't? What exactly did the nurse tell you?" She asked. "I hung up before she finish saying anything..." I said, feeling guilty. My aunt just shook her head and stood up.

 

"Come on. We're going to the hospital together." She said and let out her hand. I looked at it and then at her. She was smiling warmly at me. I sighed and took her hand. She stood me up and I let go of her hand. "Why am I moving class anyway?" I asked as both of us walk out of the office. "The transfer students requested. The transfer students and you will be in the same class. Besides all of your grades are good, so I'm fine with it. And they're a big group so I suggested that they make a class of their own." My aunt said. "Can I not move class? I would prefer to stay in my own class." I said.

 

"Why no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter