Chapter 23

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

I woke up and stretched myself. I could feel something restraining  my movement on my abdomen and pulled up my shirt only to see a bandage wrapped around my chest, all the way down to my hip, and I'm not wearing any bra. Oh god. Who's the one who bandaged me? "YAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed both in embarrassment and anger. "What? What happened?!" Luhan stormed inside the room that I'm in. "Oh, you're finally awake." Luhan sighed in relieve. "Who was the one who treated me?" I asked. "Me." I heard Kyujong's voice before he showed himself in front of me. "So, you did this?" I asked and pulled up my shirt, revealing the bandage. "Yah!" I heard a few people exclaimed. "There's nothing to see." I rolled my eyes at the guys, Luhan, Suho, Xiumin and Chanyeol, whose in the room. They turned the heads to other directions when I pulled up my shirt.

"Of course. What did you expect? I can't heal you for some odd reason so I have to resort to stitching up the wounds on my own. And the only people who knows how to do this sort of stuff are Lay and myself. Your brother wasn't with us so he can't do it. It's not like it's the first time I see a woman's body anyway." Kyujong explained and I scoffed at his explanation. "Sure.. How long was I out?" I asked. "Near to a month. To be precise, 27 days." Suho answered. "The others are training. Kai is feeling extremely guilty. So you might want to talk to him." Xiumin said. I nodded and waited for them to go out of the room before taking off the bandage wrapped around me but none of them made any movements.

"Do you guys want to see me or something?" I asked and all the guys, except Kyujong widened their eyes. 'I'm going to take off the bandage and change into the training suit. Unless you want to see me , get out." I said and all of them cleared their throats and got out of the room. I took out a cropped training shirt, that shows my belly, and a long training pants. I unwrapped my bandage and saw a scar on my chest, near my left and a scar on my right side. Oh my… I shook my head to wake myself up and wore the crop t-shirt that wraps tightly around my upper body. There's padding on the shirt so I don't have to wear a bra. I changed my pants to the training pants. I combed my hair and tie it up in a messy ponytail.

I opened the window and looked down. All of them are sparring with one another. I sat on the window grilles and jumped down. I guess my room is on the 2nd floor. "Yah!" I heard someone exclaimed and looked up. I saw Yoseob looking at me with wide eyes. By now, everyone stopped sparring and just looked at me. "Why are you wearing that?!" Doojoon asked, obviously shock at my choice of outfit. "Because it's comfortable."  I simply answered. "I'm sure it is. Go and change." Yoseob said and I shook my head. "I don't want to." Suddenly I felt myself being thrown over someone's shoulder making me gasp both in shock and pain. I looked at who did that and saw the back of Yoseob's head. I pulled Yoseob's hair making him yelp.

"YAH!" I heard him exclaim. "Put me down." I simply said. "No." Yoseob answered and walked into the house. I pinched his side making him yelp in surprise as he jumped making me let out a huff. "Nothing you do will stop me." Yoseob simply said. I scoffed and said, "Sure." I used my fire power and said, "Put me down unless you want your to be on fire." "YAH!" Yoseob exclaimed and hurriedly put me down. "There you go. Now that's not very hard now is it?" I smiled. "But still. Go and change." Yoseob said sternly. "No. I like this outfit. It's nice, comfortable and cooling." "Like I said, I'm sure it is. But it's just… Too open." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "I'm not going to change. Jeez, it's just a training suit." I turned my back towards Yoseob and went out of the house. I heard Yoseob sigh, giving up and I just smirk.

Doojoon just shook his head while Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Why did all of you stop? Continue with what you guys are doing." I simply said and the sparring session continued. "Er…Are you okay?" Kai suddenly appeared in front of me and asked. "I am." I widened my eyes in surprise when I saw him. "Err…" Kai responded as he scratch his head. I let out a smile and tip-toed. I patted his head and said, "Good job." He widened his eyes in surprise when I did that. "You did well." I smiled at him and said. He cleared his throat as I just gave him a pat on his shoulder before walking to Joongki.

"Well, that's unusual of you." Joongki simply commented as he looked at the sparring sessions that's taking place. "I know. Besides, since scolding would obviously not help them get rid of the guilt they're feeling, I figured that maybe praising them might. And it did seem to help." I responded as I looked at the sparring session between Luhan and Dongwoon. Both can predict each other's movements since they can read each other's mind, but Dongwoon has the advantage since he can teleport. "Any improvements?" I asked and crossed my arms, looking at the other sparring sessions. "Hmm. When you were knocked out, we told them about the improvements they have. It seemed like they did go easy on you since they didn't go all out on you once it started. I mean, they can actually easily defeat you if all of them attack you at once." Joongki said.

"I know. Even if I'm fast enough to block them, it'll be impossible to hurt 18 of them at once. So, did you give them any punishments?" I asked. "Why not you ask them yourself?" Joongki smirked. I looked at Joongki and pulled his ear. "Just answer." I said as he yelp. "Yes I did. Didn't I say that they weren't going easy on you. Gosh, let go of my ear." Joongki said and I let go. I smiled in satisfaction. "What punishment?" I asked. "It's be embarrassing for me to say though." Joongki cleared his throat and said. "Really?" I let out a chuckle. I walked towards Xiumin, whose closest to me and stopped the sparring session he was having with Minho. "Sorry, it'll just take 30 seconds. What punishment did you guys receive?" I asked Xiumin and turned my head towards Minho when I heard someone trying to hold their laughter and as expected, it's Minho.

I looked back to Xiumin and saw his face turning red. I squinted my eyes at him but since I doubt he'll tell, I turned to Minho. "So?" Minho put down his hands and started laughing out loud. "Oh god! You should've seen it. But I doubt you'll like it though. Bwaahahahah!" He said and started laughing again. "You know, we don't have all the time in the world." I said, getting impatient. "Okay fine. They continued their trainings, but they weren't allowed to wear anything, that lasted for 3 days since they did well in the trainings. GOD YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT! They were so damn embarrassed that they manage to shorten from a week long punishment to 3 days." Minho said trying to calm himself down. "You mean, both guys and girls have to train, , for 3 whole days?" I questioned and Minho nodded. "It's not like they didn't see each other before. They're wolves, and when they shape-shift back to being human, they're . So Joongki took advantage of that." Minho replied.

"Right…Continue with what you're doing." I simply said and went over to Joongki. I stifled my laughter and looked at him. "Really?" I asked. Joongki just shrug. "It's a good thing that I was unconscious then." I continued. "Anyway want to spar with me?" I asked since everyone is sparring. Hyunjoong and Onew sparring 2 wolves at once. "Why not." Joongki smirked. "I'm not going to go easy on you." Joongki warned. "Just the way I like it." I smirked.

***

After 3 full hours of sparring, we went back into the huge mansion. Well, make sense since 34 people are living here. I am literally covered in cuts and bruises. Joongki as well, but not as bad as me. "Lunch is ready." I heard someone said and turned to face the person. "Who is this?" I asked when I saw a girl, who looks as tall as me, maybe a little taller. I manage to get her scent and it smells like a wolf. "Xiumin's sister."  Onew answered. "Why is she here?" I asked. "After the sparring ended, she suddenly came out of nowhere. And well, bam. Here she is." Key said. I chuckled and said, "I'm going to wash up first. You guys eat first." Joongki made an 'okay' sign and I went up to the 2nd floor, and went into the room which I think is mine. Well, yeah. I have no idea where my room is, since I used the window.

"Very smart Seulmi, very smart." I muttered to myself and sighed. I used my nose to trace where my scent is, well, not like I know how I smell like but well, if I can't get any scent out of the room, it's highly likely it's my room. Anyway, I managed to find my room and went to washed up. I wore a simple shirt and denim shorts  before going down to have my lunch. I went to the dining room and stopped when I heard some voices. "Should we tell her?" I heard Luhan's voice said. "No, it's best for her not to know. She have enough on her shoulders, and there's a high chance that if we tell her, she'll go to a mental breakdown." I heard Doojoon's voice said. "But if we don't, she'll be in danger. Not only her, but us as well." Suho said. "Just so you know, the girl you're talking about is outside." I heard Joongki's voice said.

I scoffed and opened the door. "Thanks." I simply said and Joongki just smiled, "You are very welcome."  I glanced around the faces and walk towards the person I was finding for. Smart Joongki, he made 5 tables and each table can hold like 8 person so there isn't a need for a freakishly long table. "Kim Minji." I called out, taking her by surprise I guess. "Y-yes?" She stuttered. I smirk and said, "You're not her, are you?"

I received a vision from her, remember? And she was actually with another pack, and she wouldn't know where we are. Plus, she would know me since she gave me that vision, right?  Yeah, I've been thinking about it while washing up. "What are you talking about? Are you saying I can't recognize my own sister?" Xiumin ask, sounding angry. "Well, there goes the meditation that you did." I simply sighed and looked at Minji. "Where were you before you came?" "Came from the woods. I was living alone and received information about where my brother is, then visited a witch that manage to sent me here." Minji said, and I can feel her uneasiness, which was oblivious to the others, well, other than Yoseob and Joongki. I smirked and said, "Sorry, continue eating. I don’t wish to spoil the mood." I sat on an empty seat, which is beside Joongki. "Well, you catch on fast." Joongki whispered to my ear. "Just eat. I'll deal with it later." I simply said. "What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter