Chapter 30

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours later

I sighed in defeat mentally when I saw Lay, Baekhyun, Shinra and apparently, I think Lay have found his mate. "Unnie!" Seulki called out to me and I looked up at her. "Hey~" I smiled. "So, what are you going to eat?" She asked as we lined up for food. "Angelina right?" I heard a familiar voice asked and I tensed, visibly. I turned my head and saw Kris. "Yeah… You're in my humanities class right?" I asked, pretending like I only know him today. "Yeah…" Kris smiled. "I'm sorry, let's talk later, we need to buy our food." Seulki said and nudged me to move forward. "Sure." Kris smiled and went back to the others. "This is bad." Seulki whispered low enough for me to hear.

Low enough for the wolves to not hear what she said. "I know." I sighed in defeat and ordered my food. I paid for Seulki and my food before finding a place to seat. "Do both of you want to seat with us?" Minhwa came to us and asked. I let out an awkward chuckle and shook my head. "It's fine…" "Oh, no, we don't mind! Come on!" Minhwa interlocked her arms with mine and Seulki's arm, being careful not to make us drop our tray. "We meet again." D.O smiled. I let out a deep breath, holding my anger down. "I'm sure you guys won't mind that we seat with you, but we do. So, excuse us." I said and turned my back to them.

"Seulmi-ah." Luhan called out, making me stop my tracks and Seulki stopped walking too. "Let's just pretend we didn't hear that I walk." I told Seulki. "We heard that." Xiumin scoff in disbelief. "What are we going to do?" Seulki asked and I just shrug. I walked to Hyeyeon, whose lining up with her friend. "Hey, do you want to have my lunch. I don't feel like eating anymore…" I told Hyeyeon, who looked a little surprised. "Oh…Er… How much is it?" "Oh, nah, it's okay. My treat for being my seat mate." I smiled. "Oh…Thanks?" Hyeyeon said. "You can have mine." Seulki told Hyeyeon's friend. "Oh…Thanks…" She said and we just smiled before walking away.

"Rooftop?" Seulki suggested and I just nodded.

"FRESH AIR!" I exclaimed after closing the door. "I CAN FINALLY BREATHE!" I continued after feeling so suffocated. "Minji, Dongho, Tao and his new-found mate are in my class." Seulki said. "Don't ruin my resting time." I said and lie down on the floor. Seulki lie down beside me. "So, you guys are who we think you are." The door opened and I looked up. Revealing the whole pack. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I heard my name." Tao smirked. I looked at the girl beside him, with her hands interlocked with Tao's. "I don't recall introducing myself to you either." Minji raised an eyebrow at us.

"We're classmates, how can I not know your names?" Seulki asked, trying to cover everything up. "The word mate really destroy your excuse you know." Kai said. Silence. I lie back down, ignoring the pack and closed my eyes. "Kim Seulmi. Or Angelina Black. I don't know which name you're using now but you owe us an answer." I heard Sohyun said. "Unnie." Seulki shook me and I slowly opened my eyes. "God." I snapped and stood up. "You guys have been staring at us in class. Forcing us to eat with you. And now when we have some peace, you guys totally destroy it? Who the hell do you think you are?!" I snapped and glared at them, taking them by surprise.

"You're Seulmi aren't you?" Luhan asked and I looked at him. I pinched my eyebrows and said, "I'm sorry? I'm Angelina Black. Didn't you pay attention to my introduction?" "Don't play around Seulmi." Suho said, in a serious tone. I scoffed in disbelief. "I'M ANGELINA ING BLACK! DO YOU NOT KNOW SIMPLE KOREAN?! Do I have to spell it for you?" I asked, pissed. "Relax…" Seulki tried to calm me down beside me but it totally failed. I heard a smirk and looked at Dongho whose looking at me in amusement. "Hello to you too." I said. "Well then. I'm Shin Dongho. And you know what I am and vice versa. You know who these people are and vice versa." Dongho suddenly said.

I breathe in deeply and breathe out slowly to calm myself down. "Let's get this straight. I only met you today and I'm pretty sure we'll be meeting each other most of the time in class. Don't stare at us, look for or at us, or even talk to us about things outside of school." I said, looking at them. "Ohho, we're not going to do that." Chen said and I scoffed in disbelief. "It's not your choice to make. I intend to graduate peacefully, and I'll make sure I would. Don't even think about bugging my sister about all this Seulmi you're talking about." I said. "Seulmi is not ." Luhan growled. I'm touched but I'm being serious. I'm not planning to associate with them anytime soon. Sure, I will, in time. But just not now.

I smirked, "I'm sure she isn't. Move." "Not until we hear answers." Jangmi said, with her hands on her waist. "We'll stay here then." I scoffed and went near the wall. I pushed myself up and sat on the wall, earning gasps from some of the wolves. "What are you doing?!" Lay exclaimed. "Making myself comfortable. I doubt you'll be leaving anytime soon, so we're just going to stay here. I don't know what answers all of you are searching for either, so there's no way I can answer them." I simply said. Seulki followed what I did and sat beside me. "Stubborn stubborn." Seulki sighed and shook her head. I chuckled and looked at the students playing soccer at the field. "Fine, if you're going to continue to be like that, so be it." I heard Luhan snapped, and soon, I didn't feel his presence anymore, as I hear the door slam shut.

I looked at the others who remained and raise an eyebrow at them. "Why are you doing this?" Suho asked. "Doing what?" "Pretending. Pretending like nothing happened. Pretending that you don't know us." Suho replied. "You guys are weird." Seulki commented and all of them turned to Seulki while I just  look at them. "She's not Seulmi. It's the truth." Seulki simply responded to the stares. "You're Seulki aren't you?" D.O asked and Seulki shook her head. "No. I'm Amelia. Our mum is Kim Seulmi. She's married but widowed. Our dad passed away 4 years ago." Seulki half-lied, smoothly.

"What?! Seulmi…SHE'S MARRIED?!" Tao exclaimed in shock. I rolled my eyes at him and got down from the wall when I heard the bell rang. "Let's go. I don't really want to skip class on the first day of school." I said and held out my hand to Seulki. Seulki took my hand and jumped from the wall. "Let's go." Seulki interlocked her right arm with my left. "Move." I simply said and they did. Both of us went our separate ways and went to our own respective class after agreeing to meet at the front gate after school. I had English, Korean Literature and Maths left before I end school. And all my classes have at least 3 members from the pack. The feeling of being stared at isn't actually very nice you know.

"Unnie!" Seulki waved towards me when she saw me walking out of school. "Want to get ice-cream?" Seulki asked and I just smiled. We went to a nearby Ice-cream parlour. I went to sit down while Seulki bought ice-cream for herself and me. "Here." Seulki handed me the Chocolate and Vanilla ice-cream cone. "Thanks." "How's school?" I asked. "Horror. Tao, Kai, Sehun and all 3 of their mates are all in my classes." Seulki sighed. "They wouldn't stop staring?" I questioned as I my ice-cream. "Not only that, they have groupworks too and I'm in their group. Since they "insisted" to guide me. More like forced me. So I didn't have a choice since the teacher agreed." Seulki sighed in defeat.

"Anyway, nice going with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter