Chapter 12

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

 

I threw myself onto the bed, after everyone left the castle. Well, everyone whose from the orphanage anyway. I'm closed my eyes to get some sleep before going back to Earth in like, a few hours time. With the help of Dongwoon of course. I can't let Kai do all the work himself, especially not when his energy have yet to recover fully. It'll kill him. Well, not literally, but he'll be extremely exhausted and won't be able to move for days. Anyway, I covered myself with the blanket and was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I sat up, feeling annoyed and grumpy.

You can't blame me, who wouldn't get annoyed when they're being disturbed as they're about to fall asleep?! "Who is it?" "It's us." I heard Kris' voice at the other side of the door. I raised an eyebrow at the door, thinking why they'd be in my room at this time of night, well, not like I know what time is it, but you get what I mean.

 

And the thought of what I said to them came into my mind, as I recalled why they came. "Oh." I simply muttered to myself as I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it and took a step back when I saw all the wolves. I gave a little scoff when I saw them and said, "I don't see a need for all of you guys to come here you know. One representative would be enough." "Well then, okay. Luhan, you do the honours." Jaeshin said. "Luhan, Kris and Suho." I simply said.

Kris and Suho blinked at me. "What? Aren't you both the alphas of the pack? Well, Suho is the alpha but Kris is the second alpha. Aren't I right?" I asked. "I don't recall ever telling you that..." Kris said. "Never did. I just went by feeling. Anyway, I would appreciate it if Xiumin come in too. Since he's the oldest of this pack." I said. "How much do you exactly know about us?" Lay asked, sounding surprised. I shrugged and said, "Observation. Even though Luhan and Xiumin don't exactly act like their age. But I can tell. Anyway, these 4 come in, the rest of you go back to your rooms, or do whatever you wish. Not everyone can fit inside this room anyway."

 

They nodded and bowed to me before they left, leaving the 4 stated names behind. The 4 of them went into my room as I closed the door and locked it before facing them. "Why did you lock the door?" Luhan asked, with an eyebrow raised. "I don't like being interrupted when I do things. And it's a habit of mine to always lock the door when I come inside the room. I hate it when people invade my privacy." I simply stated as I sat on my bed.

"Sit on the sofa, or chair, or where ever you want so that you'll be comfortable." I said. Luhan sat on the window sofa, while the other 3 sat on the sofa near Luhan. I mentally rolled my eyes at where they sat at, since it's quite far from my bed. I dragged a chair near the desk and sat near them. "So..." Suho started. "Get straight to the point. I'm tired, grumpy and not in the mood to beat around the bush." I said with my arms crossed as I leaned back against the chair. "Yah... No matter how you look at it, we're way older than you." Kris said. "If you don't notice, I don't exactly care about age. Old or not, I talk informally to everyone." I replied. "Point taken." Kris said after thinking for awhile.

 

"Well, we thought about what you said and came to the conclusion of having vampires as a family. It would actually do good to everyone. It can somehow symbolize that the hatred that wolves and vampires have with each other are long over and it's being replaced by friendship with each other. It's better this way than having to continue the generation of hatred. I wouldn't want my future generations to be troubled with wars with each other. If you get what I mean." Suho said and I nodded. "Anymore things to add?" I asked looking at the others.

"Well, I do." Xiumin said and I gestured for him to continue. "Don't take it too personally or whatsoever. But, I find it weird that you would open up to us and talk to us all of a sudden. What are you trying to do? I mean, I can understand if you're still cold towards us and all. I mean we only met for less than a week, it's only natural that it's like that. But now, it's like you a whole different person."

 

I looked at Xiumin as he waited for me to say something. "Don't take it too personally either, but I'm acting like this because I'm trying my best not to have a strong attachment to you guys. If you know me personally, I'm not alway a closed up girl. Just, a messed up a girl hoping to have a better life but seeing how it is, I doubt I'll be getting one soon. The way I'm treating you guys, it's going to be the same. No more no less. Just bear it in mind that this only happens in Luminus. On Earth, there's a complete 180 degree change in my personality and my mood. And this mate thing. I don't wish to take it further. I don't want any of us to get hurt in the process of this. I'm going to say this once, so listen carefully, once you're involved in this life of mine, the chances of getting out of close to 0%. The minute you stepped into this room, you've already made your decision to stay by my side at all cost." I said, looking serious, well I am being serious.

 

"Well, we have no intention on backing away either." Luhan simply stated. I smiled and said, "Good. Now, you can leave the room because I have a friend called sleep to meet. And just bear in mind not take my brothers' words seriously if you know those words are meant to hurt you guys." "Will do." Luhan chuckled. I stood up and sat on my bed. "Anymore things to ask or clarify?" I asked. "Not at the moment." Kris answered.

"Great. Now get out of my room." I said and they all did as told. I went to lock the door and threw myself on my bed. Well, that isn't so bad. "Well, I'm anticipating an alliance between the vampires and wolves soon." I heard the voice that I would never ever forget said. "You know, you don't scare me anymore." I replied as I looked up at the ceiling. He snickered and said, "Now, that won't do. Just expect the unexpected. Remember how Angel suffered, just be warned that I'll do more than 10 times worse than I did to Angel." Satan said as his voice faded.

 

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes as I leaned to the side. Well, it's better to have an interesting life than having a boring one. Right? Or not. Soon, I fell into a deep slumber.

 

I was awaken by a loud boom from somewhere in the castle. I opened my eyes and stretched but widened my eyes when I heard another boom coming from downstairs. I looked out the window and the sun is already up. I quickly washed up and went down to see what was the ruckus about and asked, "What the hell is happening?" when I saw my brothers and sister at one side while the wolves at the other side and well, the maids and butlers were just scattered around, not daring to move, I guess.

Trust me, the looks on their face tells me that something big happened while I was sleeping. And the castle isn't exactly in a good condition either. "They're fighting." One maid, whose beside me replied. "I can see that. Why?" I asked, looking at both sides with an eyebrow raised.  "And where's the King?" I added. "He's out to visit another kingdom for some meeting." The same maid replied and I just nodded. "Mind telling me what happened?" I asked my brothers, who are glaring at the wolves, even Suzy and Yoseob who I thought were already friends with them. Guess I was wrong.

 

"Why not you ask them what they did?" Junhyung hissed. I raised an eyebrow and turned to the wolves, and they were glaring at my siblings too. "Well?" I asked. "We were just walking down the corridors, exploring since we had nothing to do and well, we came across a room. There are portraits of people, well, the past kings and queens I assume. And there are things, well, weapons. Since Tao and Chanyeol were busybodies, they started to play with the weapons and accidentally stuck the weapons into the portraits and well, they saw. They got angry and started becoming violent. And you know where this goes." Luhan replied. I let out a deep sigh, already feeling annoyed at the fact the I was awaken from my sleep.

"That's all? And you have to use your powers in the castle?" I asked with both eyebrows raised, as I saw burnt ceilings, soaked sofa, broken vase. Whatever you can think of, yeah, it's there. "You forgot about the part about a freaking knife getting stuck in the middle of the portrait of Angel. It stuck in the middle of the forehead. It just shows us that they're going against us." Hyunseung said. I mentally rolled my eyes at that statement and turned to the wolves, whose now looking slightly guilty. "If that's all. I'm going to wash up and have breakfast. Fix this up before the king comes back. I don't really wish to see the wrath of the king, even though I've never seen it before. I trust myself that I don't ever actually want to see it." I said and turned my back towards them and walked back up to my room.

 

After washing up, I went back down to the living room to see the place still messed up while the maids were helping cleaning up the mess. "Didn't I tell them to clean this place up?" I asked one of the maid. "Well, they simply walked off after you left, princess." The maid said. I scoffed in disbelief and asked, "Are they in the dining room?" "I'm not really sure Princess." was her reply. I frowned and said, "Thanks." And proceeded to the dining room only to see it empty, but the food are all laid, still warm.

"These guys are really trying to get on my nerves." I muttered under my breath, frustrated. I am a very short tempered person and trust me, when I'm angry, don't put anything in front of me. I'll just throw it to the ground, be it glass or whatever, I don't care. And that was just what I did. But, of course, I told the maids to leave the already messed up living room first and warned them. I smashed the vase that's still intact and unharmed to the ground, smashing it into pieces. Well, there goes the safe vase. Whatever that's in sight, I just threw it to the ground, well, hurting me in the process but I didn't care. I thought that they could get along and vampires and werewolves can get along fine, well, I was dead wrong.

 

And what I'm doing managed to get all of their attention. "What are you doing?" Doojoon held onto both my wrists that's holding onto a glass lamp. "What you guys did." I smirked and forcefully let go both my hands and threw the glass lamp to the ground. I already have cuts on my legs and well, and shards of glasses stuck, but I couldn't care less about tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter