Chapter 31

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and pulled myself away from the kiss. I looked up and him as he looked at me, shocked. I can clearly hear his heart beating fast. "Woah..." I heard Dongho said and shift my eyes to Dongho. "What the hell just happened?" Kris asked and I looked at Luhan. Whose still frozen. I pinched my eyebrow and flicked his forehead, making him blink in surprise. I walked away to go back home only to be pulled back by Luhan. I pulled my wrist away from Luhan's grip and asked, "Am I not allowed to go home?" "No...It's just... Why did you kiss me out of the blue?" I looked away from him and teleported out of this rather embarrassing situation. Yes, I've earned a teleporting power. All Angels have them, just like how most demons have them. Well, most of them anyway.

Anyway, I teleported myself back home and let out a deep breath, relieved. "What happened?" Mum asked. She was sitting on the sofa, reading documents. "I kissed Luhan." I simply said and my mum dropped her documents, her eyes widened. "That was fast." I heard Seulki's voice said as she walked down the stairs. "I wanted him to stop asking questions and that was the only way. If I continue arguing with him, he'll end up pissed. He has the habit of just running away when he's angry." I said. "Yeah... I figured when we were at the rooftop in school just now." "You can just teleported home just like you did. You don't exactly have to kiss him..." My mum said. "It just happened okay... I just did it without even thinking about it."

"You like him..." My mum said, grinning from ear to ear. I blinked at her sudden statement in surprise. "Oh, don't deny it. Kissing him without even thinking about it? That's love." My mum continued. "What do you know..." I said. "Excuse me? I'm the one who gave birth to you." My mum said and I scoffed. "At least you can choose who to love." "It's not a bad thing to love a wolf okay. I've seen many. I find them rather sweet to their mates." My mum commented. "Me too." Seulki added. "Forget it. I think I'll be the one whose going to be pissed if this conversation continues. SO.. Let's just go to bed since we have school tomorrow." I said and went up to my room.

I closed the door and put my phone and wallet on the desk before throwing myself on the bed. I thought about the kiss making me grab my pillow and pressed my face against it. What am I getting myself into? "Let's just do my homework." I mumbled to myself and got up, walk to my desk and took out my homework from my bag. I have 3 essays to finish. English, History and Literature. Well, I totally expected it since that SATs are near. I'm planning to go to college, get a diploma, then a degree, then I'll figure out what to do with my life after. 

2 hours later

I stretched myself after finishing up my essays and yawned. I looked at the digital clock on the wall and it's already 2 a.m. I packed up my stuff, taking out the textbooks that I don't need and putting the textbooks that I need for today into my bag, before washing my face and brushing my teetch. Then, head to bed. 

*** 

"Unnie~" I heard Seulki sang and slowly opened my eyes. "What?" I asked, turning to the other side, closing my eyes again. "Yah... We have school today." "So?" I muttered. "You're not going?" "I feel lazy..." I muttered. "Or embarrassed." I heard Seulki mumbled under her breath but I didn't bother. I really am feeling lazy right now. I felt a a pair of hands grab onto both my ankle and pulled me. Soon, half of my body is off the bed. I widened my eyes in shock and saw Seulki giving an evil grin as she slowly pull me out of bed. I used my wind power to push her away and she widened her eyes in shock as I slowly put my legs down on the floor and stood up. "Did you just use your power on me?" She asked, stunned. 

I've never used my powers on her before so yeah...It's a given that she's shock. "It's not like I killed you." I rolled my eyes at her reaction. "Who knows? Next time when you get angry at me, you'll use it to kill me." Seulki glared at me. "I've never used it to kill people before. Hurt yes. But never kill. I didn't even kill Satan with my power." I reasoned and she rebutted, saying, "Who knows? Nobody could tell the future." She went out of my room and slammed the door making me scoff in disbelief. Since I'm wide awake now, no thanks to her, I should just go to school. 

I went to wash up before leaving my room with my uniform on and my bag slung on my right shoulder. I walked down the stairs and my mum just looked at me. "What?" I asked, knowing that look. She always gives that look whenever I quarrel with Seulki. Yeah... It's not the first time. I always quarrel with her over little things, but we'll end up getting along and forgetting about what we quarrelled about. Although I'm usually the one who caused the quarrel, I was never angry, she's the one who became angry and yeah...that's how it started. Just like what happened in my room. 

"Seulki went to school first." My mum said and handed me a sandwich. "It's tuna." She continued. "I know. It's not the first time anyway." I simply said and sat on the sofa. "You're going to be late." She said and I nodded, knowingly. "So, why aren't you leaving?" "Want to drive me to school?" I asked and I heard her scoff. "Yah..." I just shrugged and continued eating my sandwich. "It's only your second day Seulmi." She sighed. "I don't care. It's not like the teachers can chase me out of school for being late." "No, they can't. But I don't exactly wish to receive a call from your teacher." "Should I teleport to school?" I asked. "KIM SEULMI!" My mum exclaimed and I chuckled in response. 

"Fine fine. I'll be late anyway. See you later~" I said and stood up, with my half-eaten sandwich in my hand. My mum just sighed and said, "Go make up with Seulki." "Don't I always do that?" I asked as I walked towards the door and wore my shoes. "I'll fetch Seulki and you in school at 4. We're going shopping for new clothes." My mum suddenly said and I turned to look at her, surprised. "We only have outdated clothes. We've been wearing the same clothes for over 2 decades." My mum reasoned when she saw the look on my face. I gave her a face and went out of the house. 

I slowly walked to school, walking past the trees. I enter the quiet school, telling me that class have already started. I walked to my lecture room and knocked on the door, getting the teacher's attention. "Angelina Black. It's only your second day and you're late." My teacher said, looking at me while he's holding onto a blackboard marker. I let out an awkward chuckle before walking to an empty seat. Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun and Shinra are in the same class as me for this lesson. And the next, until lunch. Well, it's going to be a 'good' 5 hours. 

*** 

I walked out of the lecture room, ignoring the calls for me. They have been trying to talk to me but I wouldn't utter a single word to them. I refuse to. They're just going to ask about last night, which I have no answers for. I went to the cafeteria, looking for Seulki but couldn't find her anywhere. I tried calling her but she totally hung up the call. I scoffed in disbelief when she did that and decided to just go to the rooftop. Due to my bad luck, I unwillingly bumped to Tao and his mate. Well, looking at how clingy the girl is towards Tao, I would assume that she's his mate. She's human. Well...was.. "There you are. We've been finding for you." Tao said. I didn't bother looking at them and stepped aside but Tao followed. 

"You owe Luhan answers. Not only Luhan, but all of us in fact. Including your brothers and sister." Tao said. "I'm busy." I simply said and stepped aside again only to be blocked by Tao. Again. I let out a deep breath to calm myself down. "Sure you are." Tao said. I turned around to get away from Tao only to be blocked by Sehun and Hyerim. "God. Can you ing leave me alone. I actually AM busy. Arh! Have you guys seen my sister?" I asked, realising that they're in the same class at her. "She didn't come to school today." Hyerim said and scoffed. And she made me come? She's going to be in deep for leaving me alone. "I thought that you were absent along with your sister so when Luhan told us that you're here, we got a little surprise." Sehun said. 

"I never asked. Move." I said. "Make me." Sehun smirked and I gave a lop-sided smile. I kicked his side and he groaned in pain while Hyerim was surprised. "Goodness." She gasped and went to the side that I kicked. Due to that, I attracted several students' attention. "Who is she to kick him like that?" "She's going to be dead." Whispers were heard and I mentally rolled my eyes at the words. Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I looked up and saw the back of Luhan's head. "Perfect." I scoffed to myself at the situation I'm in. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter