Chapter 16

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the thumping of my head and opened my eyes. I blinked my eyes to adjust my vision and looked at the clock that reads 5AM. Why in the world am I awake at this timing? I sighed and tried to go back to sleep again but failed miserably. I sat up as I felt my head feeling heavy and dragged myself out of bed. I slowly walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I felt breathless by the time I reach the kitchen. I took a glass and filled only half a glass of water. I gulped it down but my head just felt even more dizzy as I did that and unconsciously dropped the glass, shattering it on the floor.

 

Author's POV:

 

Joongki was in the guest room, sleeping. Seulmi's parents were in their bedroom sleeping as well. All of them shot up and rushed to where the sound came from when they heard it. "Seulmi-ah!" Seulmi's mother called out, shocked to see Seulmi on the floor, with glass around her feet, making some glass shards prick into the skin of her feet. And well, it was bleeding. Joongki widened his eyes at the sight while Seulmi's dad went to carry Seulmi up while her mum prepared some cold compress. "I'll clear up the mess." Joongki told them and his mother(Seulmi's mother) just smiled at him and said, "Thanks." Joongki used his vampire speed to hurriedly clear up the mess.

 

Seulmi's dad laid Seulmi onto the sofa before going to on the air-conditioner. Seulmi's sweating profusely and she's also panting. "So this is what Seulmi was talking about just now?" Seulmi's dad asked and Joongki nodded. "I already told Seunggi about it so the potion should be done soon. He'll call me when it's done so all we can do is just be patient." Joongki said. Their mother went to put ice compress on Seulmi's forehead. "I can try using my healing powers though." She suggested. "Well, we've never had an Angel tried it before so go ahead." Joongki said. Since Gikwang and Lay tried healing Seulmi before but it didn't exactly help. Their mother kneeled beside the sofa and hover her hands on top of Seulmi's body as her hand started to glow blue. Seulmi opened her eyes, still panting when she felt something warm entering her body.

 

"You'll be fine soon." She smiled at Seulmi. Seulmi closed her eyes again and soon their mother fell back, panting. "What happened?" Seulmi's dad went beside her and helped her sit on another sofa. "I used up my energy." "Is she healed?" Joongki asked. She shook her head and replied, "Just her feet." . Joongki and Seulmi's dad just sighed. The potion is done. Joongki suddenly heard Seunggi's voice in his head. "I'm going to get the potion from Seunggi. It's done."  Seulmi's parents nodded their heads and Joongki teleported to the underworld to get the potion. "Strange isn't it?" Seulmi's mum suddenly asked. Her dad just chuckled, knowing what she meant. "Having an Angel princess as a wife. A hybrid of human, vampire and angel as a daughter. A hybrid of a demon and an angel as a step son. Interesting."

 

Seulmi's mother just chuckled in return as black orbs started to form in the living room where all 3 of them are at. "Here's the potion." Joongki said and showed them a flask with some black substance inside. "Just give her a glass will do. He said it should be able to be used 3 times. So yeah.. Here.." Joongki continued and handed his mother the flask. "Thank you." She smiled at him and took the flask as she went to the kitchen to pour the potion in a glass. She went back to Seulmi's side and shook her to wake her up. "Seulmi-ah.." She called out softly. Seulmi opened her eyes slowly and went back to closing them again. "Well… It doesn't seem like she'll wake up anytime soon…" Seulmi's dad said.

 

"Why not let her drink it when she's awake. It'll be easier for everyone." Joongki said and everyone agreed. Joongki carried Seulmi back to her room before going back down to the living room again. "I've put the potion in the fridge." Their mum said and Joongki just nodded. Seulmi's parents just sat down on the sofa, feeling defeated making joongki raise an eyebrow at them. "What happened?" "Nothing. Just thinking how badly Seulmi was treated before we got the car accident. And seeing how vulnerable she actually is today." Their mum said, looking regretful. "Yeah.. The image of her being mistreated by me is still fresh in my memory." Seulmi's father said. Joongki just smiled. Seulmi's life is going to get better from here on, definitely. Well, family wise anyway. Having the Satan back is going to be a burden to everyone, especially Seulmi.

 

Joongki suddenly widened his eyes when he had a vision of Seulmi waking up. "Seulmi is awake." Joongki said. "How do you know?" Seulmi's dad asked. "It's one of my power." "He got that from me." Their mum said. Seulmi's dad just made an O-shape with his mouth and said, "Let's get the potion up to her then."

 

Seulmi's POV:

 

I was in a jungle. Not a jungle of trees that are alive nor dead. But a jungle full of tree shadows. I looked around and everything was black. The sky is black. The trees are black. The ground is black. The only source of light that could guide me was the moon. I started walking aimlessly through this shadow forest. "Angel…" I heard someone called out and I looked behind me to see no one. I turned back in front and  gasped, stumbling back when I saw a face right in front of me. My eyes were as wide as saucer as I looked at the familiar person in front of me.

 

"GOD! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" I exclaimed loudly when I saw the Satan smirking. "Welcome to my dimension. Where all the shadows, also known as my people, plants and animals live." "What? No more dark room? You're going to let me see a flashback of how my life was like? We've been through this a century ago. That doesn't work on me anymore." I said. The Satan just shrugged and said, "I just wanted to talk. Anyway, I guess you found your sister." I widened my eyes at that statement. "What are you talking about?" He smirked and said, "You know. Your dead sister." "How would you know that?" "I've always been watching you. Besides, quite a temper you have there." He smirked at me.

 

I scoffed and said, "What do you want to talk about? My powers? The answer would still be the same. You'll never get your hands on them. And trust me, the war the we're going to have, I'm going to win." He just smirked in return and said, "You got the light on your side, doesn't mean that you can beat me. Sure, they can hurt us, but not kill us. Especially when we obviously have more allies than you." "Numbers don't mean power." I simply said. The Satan just chuckled softly. "You still have no idea do you?" He suddenly asked and I raised an eyebrow at him. "I am the ruler of the shadow world. All the shadows are under my command. Even yours my dearest Angel. Without you being on my side, I still have my hands on your power." The Satan smirked.

 

I widened my eyes upon realization. It finally hit me. He's controlling everyone's shadows. The shadows that the dead left behind, and the shadows of living people. That's why he has a larger army than I do even if both light and dark combine. He have humans' shadows on his side too. I tried to compose myself, not letting myself panic in front of him and it worked since he raise his eyebrows and said, "You don't seem to be frightened." I smirked and said, "Numbers don't mean power." The Satan just laughed. I ignored him and turned my back towards him, "If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now." I heard him smirk and said, "Just like last time, I'll tell you when the war is. Be prepared my dearest Angel." "It's on…"

 

I widened my eyes at the day he said he's going to start. Soon my surroundings started to become blur and I felt myself opening my eyes to see my mother. I felt myself closing back again and darkness soon befall me. This time, I'm in a valley, full of flowers and greeneries. I chuckled at this. Right after a world full of darkness, this se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter