Chapter 19

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In just a few minutes. We're in a fighting stance. Including Luhan. How did it happen? Let's just say the 3 of us have really hot-tempers. Literally. I started first by saying, "Jangmi nearly got killed because of you huh…" That got Xiumin's attention. "You guys were fighting a bunch of vampires, even knowing that you were no match for them. That's beyond retarded. Long story short, you were tackled by a vampire and nearly got your head ripped off but Jangmi jumped onto the vampire-" I was cut off when Xiumin punched me in the face. "Stop it. I don't want to be reminded of what happened in the past." I heard Xiumin said.

 

I smirked and turned back to Xiumin. "Jangmi was thrown off of the vampire and she was almost killed instantly when a stick went through a chest. Luckily it didn't pierce her heart." I continued and Xiumin glared at me, as the temperature dropped tremendously. "Stop it.." Xiumin whispered. I ignored him and continued, "She died twice but Lay manage to revive her. She was-" I was cut off again when Xiumin kicked me in the stomach making me gasp. "Yah!" I heard Luhan exclaimed and I smirked. "You're no better Luhan. Just like Xiumin, your parents died in front of you. I don't see why you wolves try to kill vampires, knowing that they are immortal. Really… Pathetic."

 

Luhan glared at me and scoffed. "You're really testing our patience aren't you?" I just gave a simple nod. He smirked and said, "Our turn then. At least we manage to live through everything. We found love and happiness, we manage to live. Live happily for a century, whereas you died. At the age of 15. Calling us pathetic, you're no better. You could even be lower than pathetic. Seeking happiness even in your life as Seulmi. Hurts doesn't it? That is what you're doing to us, to me."

 

"Who would've known my words have such a great impact on you?" I smirked, obviously feeling angered what he just said to me. Soon, I was in my fighting stance. "We'll fight this out, rather than throwing words around." The 2 of them followed my stance. The temperature is continuously dropping. I'm still half-human remember? I can't take coldness. I let out a deep sigh, and I saw white mist coming out. I threw a fire ball towards each of them and Xiumin threw some icicles towards me in return. I dodged and I saw the fireball was reflected back to me. Luhan smirked at me when I manage to dodge my own fireball.

 

"Nice trick. You can even make force-fields with your mind." I smirked. Luhan gave a lop-sided smile. I tilted my head to the side and just in time, an icicle flew past my head, missing by only a few centimeters. I would be killed instantly if I didn't move. Soon, I felt a ball of energy coming towards me, throwing me back. Luhan can control the energy around him with his mind. I like this fight. They're serious about it, and seeing how Xiumin nearly killed me again, he got over the fact that he almost killed me in the previous fight. I smiled in satisfaction, but put my poker face back on when I saw the 2 of them. The temperature isn't rising but instead still dropping.

 

Xiumin's power is really… Wow. I can't deny that it's powerful, and he can even kill me if he knows how to coordinate his power. In fact, all of them can. I stomped my feet to the ground, creating boulders and kick them continuously at them. After kicking all the boulders, I sliced the air, creating sharp wind slices in the air and aiming it at both of them, who managed to dodge all my boulders, but obviously taking most of their energy since they had to jump over, kick, and dodge the boulders. The boulders are big, if I do say so myself. I heard a groan and saw Xiumin falling. I looked closer and saw that I manage to get a deep cut to his thigh.

 

I heard Luhan growl as he charged towards me. I threw a mixture of fire and water ball together and aimed it at him. Since the temperature is low, the water was frozen, whilst the fire is burning inside. Luhan didn't succeed in backfiring it and there was a mini explosion when it hit Luhan's force-field. I shoot a huge fireball to the sky, clearing the cloud, which I didn't even notice that formed, causing the sudden drop of the temperature. The temperature soon became normal and well, I'm not freezing anymore. I walked towards Luhan and saw that some part of his skin was black, most probably caused by the explosion, and blisters were forming.

 

"Enough for today." I simply said. He scoffed at me and stood up, going to the house. I went towards Xiumin and saw that his leg was bleeding profusely. I felt slightly guilty about what I did to both of them but I didn't show it. I'm a trainer for god's sake, I'm not suppose to show any weakness. "Enough for today." I told Xiumin, like how I told Luhan. Like Luhan, Xiumin gave a scoff. I offered my hand but he slapped it away and forced himself to stand up. I simply shrug and just watch as Xiumin limped back to the house, while Luhan is waiting for Xiumin. Luhan helped Xiumin and they both entered the house together. I saw Luhan gave me a slight glance before entering the house. I gave a lop-sided smile after they entered the house.

 

I leaned back and I fell flat on my back. My training method. Make them, no…us, move on from our past. It's good for mental and emotional training. And, the enemies won't use our past against. Especially Satan. Man, he's really a pain in the . I look at the sky, still dark. I have up until 4PM to control this power of mine. So… How am I suppose to do that? I can activate it if I want to, but I would unconsciously activate it when I'm pissed… So… Yeah.. The only thing in my mind right now is anger management. Which not only I have to do it, but so does those 2 wolves that got injured just now. And the only solution is patience. And how do we train our patience? Through meditation. Ta-da… It'll help us reflect on what we do in the past. So it'll basically help us with our mental training, and also our emotional stability.

 

I smiled at the idea. I tilted my head and look at the house. I squinted my eyes to see further and saw Luhan treating Xiumin, after he put on some cream on his blisters. Well, wolves are warm-blooded, so.. they can't exactly heal themselves. I let out a deep sigh and stood up. I stomped on the ground and boulders were flying around me. Time to train myself then. It's been oh so long since I've trained. I aimed the boulders, around 10 of them, towards me all at once. I pulled back my shoulder, using the air around me to form a bow and arrow. I stomped once more and the boulders came to me at a fast speed. Just as fast as the boulders came towards me, I aimed the 'arrow', made from the energy around me towards each boulder, crashing it into pieces. Like I said, it's been oh so long that I've trained myself. Yeah… I missed 2 boulders, so I was practically hit by the boulder, making me fly across the field.

 

I started coughing and soon, I could taste blood in my mouth. I spit out the blood and right after that, I saw Luhan running out of the house and towards me. "Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Luhan exclaimed as I stood up. I must've fractured my ribs since it hurts like… Yeah… "No. Not only you guys are training, but I am too. Besides, you guys gave up right after I blew you up and cutting Xiumin's leg. What am I suppose to do? Beg you guys to come out and say that there isn't much time left? I'm sorry, but I'm not like that. I'll do everything my way, and if you want to leave, do as you wish. I'm not forcing anyone to die with me." I said and put my hands on my waist.

 

Right after I said that, I saw black orbs forming and Key appeared. "Hey…" He greeted awkwardly, feeling the atmosphere tense. I gave him a questioning look.

 

"Oh right… Err… Here are your training clothes. Your parents have been informed about what you're doing. And also, the wolves and yourselves would be stopping school for awhile. The school have been told about this. If anyone gets hurt, there are plenty of first aid supplies in the cabinet that's in the kitchen, but seeing that Luhan already applied cream on his injured arm, you guys already know where that is. And lastly, there are extra training suits in each of your wardrobes. House chores will be done automatically. Don't ask how, we, or rather Joongki, manage to ask your grandpa to spare us some pixies." He said and looked at me when the word grandpa was mentioned.

 

"And he agreed?" I asked, a little surprised. "Well, technically… your mum was the one who persuaded your grandpa. But nevertheless… Yeah… Don't bother trying to take a peek at the pixies. They'll come and go as they please and most probably you'll never get to see them anyway." Key continued. I gave a make-sense look and asked, "So how's training with Tao?" "He's…a little …. stubborn.." He said and glanced at Luhan to see his reaction. Luhan just gave Key a smirk, "You're going to be in deep trying to train him. He can just simply stop time and draw on your face or something.." Key simply blinked at him. "He does that to you before didn't he?" Luhan looked elsewhere, pretending not to hear the question.

 

Key just gave a smirk and gave me a pill. "Eat this." I blinked at him. "So that those who have powers like Luhan and Tao won't affect you. So for the meantime, focus on mental and physical training." Key said and chuckled at Luhan's disbelief face. I held in the urge to laugh at him and swallowed the pill. "Anyway, that's all. I'll see you guys later, if not, in a month time." Key said and waved before he disappeared in the black orbs. I scoffed at Luhan and said, "Go back to the house and sleep."

 

"What about you?" Luhan asked. "I slept for 2 weeks. I'm going to train myself." I simply said as I stomped on the ground and soon, 5 targets 10 feet away from me, in different directions. Luhan just scoffed at me and said, "By the time it's time to train us, you'll be tired beyond all means." I just gave a lop-sided smile. He raised an eyebrow at me while I just shook my head. "Go and sleep. I know how to take care of myself. I'll wake you guys up when I'm finished." I simply said and turned my back towards him

 

I heard a sigh before I heard his footsteps going towards the house. I look at the targets 10 feet away from me and smirk. Practice makes perfect. Luhan took the training suits that Key gave us, but left some weapons on the ground. I took the dagger and aimed it at the target 10 feet away from me. After I'm ready, I threw it, like how I used to last time and it hit the target. Guess I haven't lost my touch yet. I smirked and took another blade from the ground.

 

***

 

After a few hours, I went into the house to bandage my right arm and my abdomen. My ribs are healed but it's still aching and training after fracturing my ribs isn't actually the best idea. As for my right arm… Yeah… The same thing happened but I managed to save my injured ribs by using my right arm to block the boulder, but I still flew anyway. I looked at the clock on the wall and it's already 6AM. I went to the room that has my name on it and went to wash up. Each room has their own personal toilet for convenient sake, as told by Joongki.

 

I wore something casual and dried my hair before going to the kitchen to get my abdomen and right arm bandaged. I took out 2 bandages from the first aid kit before putting it back into the cabinet. I lifted my shirt up and bite on the shirt so that I can bandage my abdomen without the shirt getting in the way. I was half-way to finishing when I heard a gasp. "God." I blinked and turned to see Xiumin's stunned face. He still has his bed hair and his thigh is bandaged. Well…He's wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter