Chapter 21

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

I could feel both Xiumin and Luhan being restless and mentally sighed. I put their own memories into their train of thoughts before meditating myself. Flashes about my previously and as well as my current life flashed across my mind. By the time I opened my eyes, I felt lighter. Like a weight have been lifted from my shoulder. It's the power of meditating I guess. I saw Luhan and Xiumin were still meditating and proceeded to get ready for some physical training. Weaponry and everything. I went into the house and looked at the clock, that showed the date and time. I blinked when I realized that 4 days have past. We haven't eaten for 4 days?! How do we even do that? Then again, we're not exactly human. I took Luhan's and Xiumin's training suits, as well as some weapons. I went out with everything in my hands and used my back to pushed the door open. I put everything down and saw both of them still not moving.

I used my power to build a training course. There are 3 targets in front, near where Xiumin and Luhan are. One for each of us. There are 3 sets of bows and arrows too. 6 daggers, and 3 swords. I opened my palms and faced it to the ground. I concentrated my energy and soon, 3 thick wooden poles grew. I jumped and climbed up the wooden pole. I let out a deep breath when I manage to sit on the pole. The thickness is half the size of my . Okay, not exactly very thick, but thick enough for my training. I left a small space to put my right hand and focused all my weight on it.  I bit my lower lip and slowly breath in and out. I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead, but I still focused my weight on my right hand, as I lifted my off the pole. When it's lifted, I put my left hand next to my right. Now, I'm hanging as I put my weight on my hands. I slowly put my legs up in the air, as I did a hand stand. I panted. It's been so long since I trained like this, so my stamina depleted. Literally. I let out a deep breath and pushed myself from the pole.

I landed on my feet, on the ground. I stretched and wiped away my sweat. Well, at least I'm still able to do a handstand. I looked at Xiumin and Luhan, thinking when are they going to stop. I let out a deep sigh, guessing that they really have a lot to think over about. I guess this is enough. Targets and thick poles to train their physical strength. The sky is already dark. I went back in the house and took a piece a bread to fill my stomach that's been empty. I went up to the rooms and took 3 pillows and 3 blankets. Yes, I'm going to sleep outside. It's not fair that I sleep in the house while the 2 of them are outside. I went out and put the pillows down. I realised that they don't actually need pillows, since they don't need to lie down. Well, more pillows for me then. I covered their bodies with one blanket each.

I looked at each of them, thinking of what to do now. I grinned when something snapped in my mind. "This is gonna be fun." I muttered to myself. I gave the ground a stomp and soon, the 2 of them were a few feet up in the air. Yeah, I made the ground grew. They're going to freak when they opened their eyes. I'm going to look forward to their reactions. I let out a slight chuckle and lie down, covering myself with my blanket. I closed my eyes and soon, drift into a deep slumber.

***

I yawned and stretched as I opened my eyes. I looked up and saw Xiumin and Luhan still have their eyes closed. Since they're still training their mind, I'm just going to train myself first then. Just like how I trained myself the first day. I stomped on the ground and huge boulders started to float in the sky. 10 of them. Just when I want to thrown the boulders towards me, I heard a yell, "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?" By that voice, I can tell it's Xiumin. I looked at the 2 of them and saw both of them stopped meditating. I dropped the boulders, making the ground shake a little. "SEULMI! Did you do this?!" Luhan exclaimed. I just nodded and tried hard to not laugh at their priceless face. The 2 of them jumped down, landing on their feet. "Are you trying to be funny?" Luhan asked with an eyebrow raised. I bit my inner lips to stop myself from laughing out loud and shrugged.

Xiumin rolled his eyes at me and turned. "Just so you know, I'll give you guys 1 hour to wash up, eat breakfast and get ready." I said. Luhan just scoffed at me, in disbelief. "What? You're not going to wash up? Just so you know, you haven' bathe for 5 days, and haven't eaten for 5 days too. I wouldn't wish to have you complaining about food later, so hurry up." I said. "5 days?" Luhan asked with an eyebrow raised. I nodded and said, "You guys meditated for 5 days straight. Hurry up. Time in ticking." Luhan just blinked and turned, making his way to the house.

I just let out a chuckle before going to the house. I went to wash myself up before cooking breakfast for all 3 of us. By the time I went down to cook breakfast, Luhan and Xiumin have already started taking out the ingredients. "We're going to have pancakes for breakfast." Xiumin simply stated. Luhan went to set up the cutleries while I just went to the fridge to take out a carton of orange juice, pouring the juice into 3 cups. "So, does meditation work?" I asked after taking a sip of orange juice. "I feel so much lighter… Sounds weird, but it is how I describe it." Luhan simply answered. I just nodded and waited for Xiumin's answer. "What about you?" I asked, when Xiumin didn't say anything. "I feel better." He simply answered making me blink at him. Well, at least he did answer. Xiumin put a plate of pancakes in the middle of the table and sat beside Luhan after placing a small jar of maple syrup beside the plate.

"Well, dig in." I simply said since it began awkward after Xiumin sat down and nobody did anything. I took 2 pieces of pancake first before Luhan and Xiumin took their own pieces.

***

After eating, we went out of the house, leaving the empty dishes in the sink, since Key told me that there would be house pixies that would help with the house chores. Anyway, I stood in front of Luhan and Xiumin, whose looking at me, waiting me to say something. I put my hands on my hips and ask, "Do you guys know how to use any weapons?" Both of them shook their heads. "So you only use your powers?" Both of them nodded. I let out a sigh, thinking that it'll be a lot of work to train them. "First things first, I'm going to train your reflexes, and strengths. But I would do the latter first, okay?" Both of them nodded. "See that 3 poles over there?" They gave a nod again. "We'll be using that. I'll show you an example first." I said and went to one of the poles. Like what I did last night, I jumped and climbed up the thick pole. This time, I didn't sit on top of it like what I did previously. Instead, I just got straight to the point and put my weight on my hands, leaving me hanging. I looked at Luhan and Xiumin and they were looking at me with a shock face.

"Okay, from here on, I'll tell you what you're going to do. Listen carefully. Because if you don't, you'll end up hurting yourself and I don't any healing abilities just so you know." I told them and they just nod their heads, as they put their hands in their pockets. I mentally rolled my eyes at how similar both of them are. "Firstly, just climb up. Whatever method you use, as long as you can climb up to the top, it's fine. Then, hang yourself like this. Focusing all your weight on your hands." I started and continued after I saw them nod their heads. "Secondly." I breathed out slowly as I lifted my legs and made a plank.

I looked up and saw that both of their jaws dropped. I let out a small chuckle before saying, "This is your first lesson. And then." I stopped and continued to do a handstand. I let out a huff and smiled to myself after succeeding. "This is going to be the finale of what you're going to do. There's one more but I'm only going to teach you after you can do all these. If not, you won't be able to do the last part at all." I continued. I pushed myself away from the pole and landed on my feet, on the ground. Beads of sweat have already formed on my forehead. Xiumin let out a scoff while Luhan just stared at me, like I just grew another head. "Yah!" I exclaimed and that caught their attention. "We don't have a lot of time you know!" I continued when they look at me. "How can you even do that…?" Luhan asked.

I shrugged and said, "It's not that I trained. But all these are about techniques. I know the techniques to so yes… And this training is to train your endurance and your strength. Plus, balancing and flexibility. See, killing 4 birds with 1 stone. Yay." I said the last part without much enthusiasm, contradicting to what I said. "Is that suppose to encourage us?" Xiumin asked with an eyebrow raised. I blinked at what he said, wondering what he meant. "Well, you made it sound so easy." Xiumin said. "I never said it was easy though. It took me, no, Angel, a hell long of a time to perfect this." I simply said. "And you want us to do it? We don't exactly a lot of time you know." Luhan responded. "You're not allowed to eat nor sleep until you perfect this." I said, looking at them and they gave me a look of disbelief.

"What? Hurry up. Like you said, we don't have a lot of time. I still have plans for you 2." Xiumin just scoffed at me and Luhan just stared at me, looking at me as though hoping that I don't mean what I said. "In 30 seconds, if you're not hanging, you're going to have a body ache that'll last for a week." I said and looked at them. I let out a smirk when I saw them run to one pole each as they jumped and tried climbing up the pole. Well, they even have difficulty climbing up. "God. Use your leg muscles and push yourselves up!" I exclaimed as they struggled. "You think this is easy for us? It's our first time doing this!" Xiumin argued. "So, are you telling me to have a easier method to train both of you?" I asked. "We would love it if you do." Xiumin answered. I smirked and replied, "Fine then. 30 seconds up. Give me 50 push ups." They stopped struggling and looked at me, stunned.

"From now on, you'll do 50 push-ups whenever you're not up on the pole by 30 seconds. Whether you like it or not, I'm your trainer, both of you are my trainees. You don't like it, then leave. I'm not forcing you guys to stay. Leave by all means. If you're staying, then you just have to obey what I tell you guys to do. Understood?" I commanded, giving them a strict look. "I have no time to lecture you. I don't care if you're tired, exhausted, hurt or whatsoever. You guys chose this path then bear the consequences. 50 push-ups." I continued and they did 50 push-ups. "Count together. Restart." I said when they already did like 10? "You're got to be kidding me." I heard Luhan mumbled. "I'm a quarter vampire Luhan, I can hear you." I simply commented. "It's meant to be heard." Luhan said. "50." I just said to shut him up as both of them started counting together. I climbed up to one of the pole and sat on top of it as they did the push-ups. After hitting 50, they tried climbing up the pole again, only Luhan manage to get to the top. "Luhan, go back down. Both of you will only proceed after both of you succeed." I simply said. Luhan gave me a look of disbelief but did what I said anyway.

After 16 tries, both of them finally manage to hang on top of the pole. I balanced myself and lifted my leg onto the pole, standing up swiftly. "Next step. Do a plank. Make use of your abs." I said and both of them slowly lifted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter