Chapter 13

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

 

 

"What half did you say I was?" I asked, confirming. "I'm an Angel, so you're half-Angel, Seulmi. Your father is a human. But here's the thing though, I'm a Princess." I choked on my own saliva and coughed when I heard that. My Aunt, whose sitting beside me patted my back. "Calm down." My Aunt comforted me. I process what I heard and said, "I don't think cider would help me, so, excuse me." I went to the kitchen and get a cup of water for myself before gulping down the drink. I went back to the living room and let out a deep breath. "What's up with me linking myself with royalties..." I muttered but was heard by them. "You're in the said prophecy. 'A girl with the soul of both light and dark would conquer the evil and bring peace to both worlds.' You're that girl and that's one reason why my father want me to erase your memory because he doesn't want to have peace between the dark side." I saw my mum's eyes turn sad.

 

 

Joongki. I see the resemblance between my mum and Joongki. Oh my god! He's my half-brother now. Well, since I was born but whatever. "I thought you're not allowed to marry a creature of different species?" I asked. My mum smiled and shook her head, "We're allowed to, just not from the opposite side." I remembered someone saying something like that but can't remember who. "But why were both of you so mean to me after Seulki died?" I asked, sounding slightly hurt recalling what they did to me.

 

 

My dad cleared his throat and said, "We were told to. Favoring Seulki as well. It's not that we don't love you. We love both of you equally. It's just that your mum's father was the one who ask us to. He said that you're tainted. And even though you're the eldest, you're not going to be the next in line queen after your mother. It was going to be your sister, but she... Anyway, she hasn't awaken her Angel side yet, so she's not immortal yet. That's why she died. And we were not in control of our body or minds after she died. Your mum's father is. Until the day of the accident. We got out of our trance and well. Yeah..." I let out a smirk and stood up. "Well, congratulations grandpa! You've just made an enemy out of your own granddaughter and grandson! How do you feel about that?!" I exclaimed, hoping the king of heaven was listening. "Grandson?" My mum asked, a little shocked.

 

 

"You had a son with a demon, are I right?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "How did you know?" My mum asked, surprised, whilst my dad look like he knew about her having a son, nice love story both of them have. "He's Angel's friend. Also my friend." I simply shrugged and continued my ranting. "Can you hear me grandpa?!" I exclaimed and white orbs suddenly formed near the television, which was switched off since just now. "Yes, I hear you." A rough voice said. "Father." My mum bowed, as well as my dad, my aunt and uncle. I smirked and said, "It's really sad to see that my own family hate me." "I don't hate you. But being careful of you, since you were once a half-vampire." He said. He have perfect features, well, all supernatural beings have perfect features. It makes me wonder why are humans like...well... human, and also powerless. No offense. But just curious.

 

I glared at him and retorted, "Well, at least you don't crave for power like the Satan." "I most certainly do not. I only maintain peace in the light dimension. I'm not intending to make peace with the other side of the dimension." He said. By now, everyone was standing up, looking at both the King and myself. "Please excuse my daughter for her rudeness father." My mum suddenly said. The king just shook his head and said, "You never really did anything right anyway. Having a baby with a demon. Giving birth to the reincarnation of a half-vampire." I glanced at my mum and she looked beyond hurt by his words as my dad was rubbing my mum's back. "Well, I'm sure that your parent taught you well. SO DAMN WELL to have raised a daughter that you're not exactly proud of. It's not her fault that she's born to have a father like you. Then again, it's not your choice either to have her as a daughter." I shrugged.

 

 

"Seulmi." I heard my mum warned. The king just chuckled in amusement. "Anyway, enough of this pointless talk. I need your help to permanently get rid of Satan." I continued. "Well, what Angel did that made me happy was killing Satan. So, since Satan is killed, what do you mean by your request?" The king asked. "Well, you're unusually clueless as a king. What do a demon become after being killed?" I asked. "A shadow." The king simply replied and made an O-shape with his mouth. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and said, "The only way to kill him and his army is with the hands of light. I need your help, even if you're not in favor of me being your legitimate granddaughter, at least help your granddaughter to kill this psychotic power hunger creep before he get his hands on my powers and kill not only the dark side but the light side as well." I said.

 

He thought for awhile and said, "Fine. I'll gather as many people as I can while you tell Angel's family to gather theirs. We may fight side by side but that does not change the fact that we're still each other enemies and the law still remains. Having relationships with each other is a no." "I didn't actually thought about having both sides come together anyway. It's just ruin the balance of the universe and I'm sure as hell GOD wouldn't like that." I said. "No, he certainly would not." The King chuckled. "Hey, you're not as bad as I thought you'd be even if we met for a few minutes." I simply commented. "Well, where did you think you get this attitude of yours? Looking at your parents, none of them have the jokester genes in them." The King retorted.

 

"But what you did to them and me are still bad and I hate you for that." I simply said. The King just shrugged and said, "I don't care." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Oh, I forgot. I have a wolf for a mate." Everyone's jaw dropped, even the King. "OH NO YOU'RE NOT!"  The King exclaimed. I simply shrugged and said, "I'm just saying. Besides, having an alliance with them doesn't actually mean that we'd break the balance of the world. Besides, the chances of me dying in the war is there." The King just sighed, "Like mother like daughter." Soon, white orbs formed around him and he disappeared. I heard all of them let out a deep breath making me raise an eyebrow at them. They look relieve for some odd reason.

 

"What?" I asked. "Nothing. Your grandfather isn't actually a very... friendly person. A joker but strict. Very strict. And he would do anything to protect his beliefs as well as to maintain balance in the universe. And having a wolf as a mate isn't a good thing. The wolf might just get killed." My mum said making me widen my eyes. "Just like how your half-brother's father was killed. Except, by the hands of the underworld. As for the wolf, I'm pretty sure he would be killed in the hands of my father since they don't exactly go by royalties, but packs. Even is the Alphas have authorities to kill his pack member, some just don't have the heart to do it." My mum continued. "And we'll make sure you won't die during the war. Me as well as Angel's father would do anything to prevent you from doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter