Chapter 14

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to write mostly in Seulmi's POV. It's easier for me to write like that too. So you know how Seulmi feels and all. And I realised I didn't really give the pictures of the room that Seulmi owns as well as her house, so just click on the link that's given in the story. 

I woke up when I heard a plastic wrapper placed on my table. I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked on my table and saw a sandwich on the table. "It's for your lunch since you didn't eat anything." Luhan said and sat on the chair beside me. "Hmm. Thanks." I said as I took the sandwich. Baekhyun and Shinra sat in front of me and just turned their chairs to face me. "Anyway, what did you mean by just now? Buying pills?" Shinra asked with an eyebrow raised. I blinked at them and gave them a confused look. "What pills?" "You don't remember? You know. You asked us to buy pills that could make you sleep for eternity for your lunch. That kind of gave us a shock." Luhan said. I took a bite out of the sandwich after unwrapping it and asked, "I did?"  "You don't remember?" Suho asked as he walk towards us, passing me a bottled water.

 

I took it and thought for awhile. I finally recalled what they were talking about and said, "Don't make a big deal out of it." "You know, your words kind of tell us that you want to die..." Shinra said earning a look from Baekhyun while she just gave him a 'what' look. "In other words." I simply responded. "But I can't right now since I have someone to kill." "But why?" Luhan asked, looking a little hurt.

 

I gave him a small smile before turning back to the sandwich , "Well, if I were to get reborn again, I just hope that everything would just be normal for me. My first life wasn't good. I expected my second to be good, well, at least it's better than the first. And I want my third to be good and normal. Well, I can't have that if I don't kill the person whose trying to have my whole existence, can I?" I said as I gave a light chuckle at what I said. It's true yet unbelievable at the same time. Really... What kind of life am I exactly living? "Well, after this war is over, I'm sure your life will be better." Sohyun smiled at me and said, since her table is next to my table and as expected, she's sitting with Kris.

 

"No, I'll most probably die after the war." I honestly said but before they could say anything in return, the bell rang and the teacher in charge of the period entered the class. Safe by the bell, as they say. Well, thank you bell~! "This talk isn't over." Luhan said as he went back to sit with Lay. I just shrug in reply as I continued eating my sandwich. "You know Seulmi, lunch break is over." The teacher said. "It's not like me eating will disrupt the class." I retorted. "No, but it's rather distracting." "You're just saying that because you haven't had your lunch break yet." I scoffed and just continued eating my sandwich. "I don't know whether to be glad or sad to see talk more in class." I just shrug and said, "I'm done anyway." I finished the sandwich and went to throw the wrapper into the bin.

 

The teacher just sighed and said, "We'll start now. Take out your textbook and turn it to page 146." I did as told but put my head on the table after that.  "Kim Seulmi!" The teacher exclaimed right after. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and sat up, only to earn stares from some of the wolves. I raised my eyebrows at them and some of them gave a sigh while some just shook their heads in response. "You've missed a month of lesson and  you're going to give that attitude during lessons?" The teacher asked. I blinked and just nodded at him. "Then why did you bother coming back to school?" The teacher sighed. "I wonder too. Maybe I should just drop out. Thanks for your suggestion Mr Lee." I simply stated.

 

Mr Lee just stared at me in disbelief while I just let out a small laugh, "I was just kidding. Anyway, just continue with your lesson. I'll still be listening with my head down, since I've quite a long sleep last night. Unless, your teaching is going to be that boring to make me fall asleep. That would be your fault." Mr Lee just let out another sigh and continued with lessons. 'You know, I would feel really bad when I'm in the teacher's shoe.' I heard Luhan's voice in my head. I blinked and turned to Luhan whose writing down notes that Mr Lee is writing on the board. 'Don't bother looking at me.' I heard Luhan chuckle making me roll my eyes at him.

 

'You know, you reminded me something. All of your friends haven't showed me their powers yet, except Lay since I experienced it first hand.' I replied.

 

'Hmm. Come over to our mansion after school then. We'll show you. At the same time, finish the talk that we had.'

 

'Whatever. But I'll be there at night since I have to bring Joongki back home.' I looked towards Luhan and saw him make an 'Okay' sign which I simply nodded to. I let out a soft sigh before looking out the window on my right. Finished the talk that we had huh... What's there to finish, it is as it is. I looked out and saw Joongki leaning against the tree with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed.

 

I guess he felt someone looking at him so he opened his eyes and well, saw me, giving me a smile. I responded with a smile and continued listening to class. Even if I don't exactly need to have an education, I would still like to pass the exams with flying colors.

 

After School

 

I went out of school and saw Joongki waving at me with a smile and I just returned the gesture, earning looks from the students. "Why is she surrounded by hot guys now?" I heard a female student saying. "Heard that? The student think that I'm hot." Joongki joked. I hit his arm and turned to the wolves, who are behind me. "I'll see you guys at the mansion at around, 11PM, since there's no school tomorrow." I simply said. "Do you want me to pick you up?" Luhan asked. "Nah, I'll walk there on my own." I replied and linked my arms with Joongki. "See you guys later." I waved to them and walked out of the school with Joongki.

 

I saw a car in front of me and saw someone, who looks like he's in his late 20s and who I assume is my new chauffeur, waving to me. Yeah, I called him. Since he's getting his pay whether or not he's working, might as well be fair to the citizens and let him work right? "You must be my new chauffeur." I simply stated. "I'm Lee Jihoon. Nice to meet you Miss Seulmi." He bowed 90 degree to me. "The pleasure is all mine." I said and entered the car when Mr Lee opened the car door for me. "Mr Lee, do you have any idea if my parents are home?" I asked. "Well, yes, they are." He replied.

 

I glanced at Joongki to see his facial expression but he's just looking out the car window. I let out a small smile and said, "Don't worry. They're going to like you. Even my dad wants to meet you. Grandpa? Not exactly but he can't do anything to you." Joongki looked at me and just smiled. "It's great to have you as a sister." "Well, it's rather ironic don't you think so? I'm your trainee at first and now you're my brother?" I chuckled. "I think so too. But it's kind of cool don't you think so?" I nodded and smiled. "We're here." Mr Lee said as he stopped the car in front of my house.

 

"Woah. Big house." Joongki said as he got out of the car. I ignored him and talked to Mr Lee. "You can go back home. I'll call you when I need you." "Oh, yeah. I'm also your butler so I'm staying here. Your parents hired some maids too." Mr Lee said making me raise both my eyebrows in surprise. I wasn't notified of that. Okay.. well, look at the bright side, the house won't be that empty anymore. My house are broken into 2 parts. One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter