Chapter 2

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The next day

Seulmi went to school as usual, but with new bruises on her face, but she managed to cover it up anyway, with make-up obviously. And she skipped detention yesterday.

Flashback

After the school ends, the 3 new transfer students were still trying to figure Seulmi out but they failed. They tried befriending Seulmi but that was a complete and utter failure, obviously. Seulmi went straight back home after school ends. She opened the door to her house and widened her eyes at how messy the house was. "What in the world..." She muttered under her breath and looked around the house. It was near to evening by the time she reach home. 

"Seulki..." She heard someone whispered. She turned and saw her parents drunk in the living room and shattered empty bottles on the floor. She pinched her eyebrows together at the sight and slowly closed the door behind her. She went up to her room quietly and threw her bag on her bed before heading back down to the living room to clear up the mess that her parents made. "Seulki-ah..." She heard her father called out loudly making her flinch. She ignored him and started picking up the shattered glasses on the floor.

She quickly picked it all up beforeher parents woke up. After clearing up, she went to take a broom and a dustpan to sweep on the small shards of glasses on the floor that she couldn't pick up. She threw away the shards from the dustpan and went to make a pot of soup that's good for hangovers for her parents. She suddenly heard someone groaning. She ignored it and went back to cooking the soup. "Seulki?" She heard her mother called out. "Seulmi." She answered, not facing her mother. 

There wasn't any reply after that. She heard another groaning. "Seulki?" Her father called out next. Seulmi tried hard to keep a straight face and controlled her voice. "Seulmi." She managed to reply without cracking her voice. She finished the soup and said, "Help yourself with it. It's more than enough for both of you." She was about to go up to her room only to be pulled back by her wrist and a hard slap was heard. Seulmi widened her eyes at her father, whose glaring at her. "How dare you show your face to us." He growled. Seulmi's eyes were soon filled with tears and she could feel her cheeks forming a bruise. 

Seulmi shook her wrist free and wiped her tears that's threatening to fall. "You both came home early." Seulmi said, her voice cold. Her father widened his eyes. It's the first time that her father slapped her hard and sure as hell it's the first time she spoke to her father that way. Sure, he would hit her arms but that was when he was completely drunk. But he is at least a little bit sober right now and he slapped her hard on the face. That broke Seulmi's heart. It's not like it's broken before, after being called by her sister's name time after time. 

She wouldn't talk to her parents anymore anyway. Unless it's like what they're doing now. "How dare you use that tone on me?! I'm your father!" He growled in anger. "A perfect father you are." Seulmi said and ran up to her room, locking the door. 

End of Flashback

That was how she got a bruise on her left cheek. She went out of house at the usual timing. It's true that her parents came home early yesterday. They would usually be home after she made dinner. Yes, their family don't have a maid to do all those. Her family don't usually hire people to help them around the house. They prefer to do it themselves. And well, now she's in charge automatically after her sister died.

She went into class and a usual, the students became quiet after she entered class. She'll admit that it's weird that everyone suddenly started to be scared of her even though she didn't even bully anyone. She's just the direct opposite of what she was. She never hurt anyone before. Except... Her sister. It's true that she died because of her carelessness, but other than that, she never hurt anyone, so she did find it weird. But she got used to it now.

After she entered, the 3 new students entered as well. Seulmi saw them and ignored them. She put her head on the table and closed her eyes, to sleep. As usual. "Hey Seulmi!" Yoseob greeted but there wasn't any response. "Is she seriously going to treat us like this through out? I mean like there's no way of getting her to open up to us?" Suzy asked and Onew shrugged. "If we keep bugging her, maybe that'll do." Onew said. "Or it would be the other way round and make her ignore us even more." Yoseob said.

"True... We'll see how it goes. Is she like Angel?" Onew asked. Yoseob thought for awhile and nodded. "She is... actually. But maybe Angel is a little bit better than her or not...." He said. "So which is it?!" Suzy asked. "She's the same as Angel. Except Angel hates vampires and she doesn't know that it even existed and Angel is half-vampire herself. So yeah.."

Yoseob snapped his fingers, knowing how he and his brothers managed to make Angel open up. "Force her to go out with us after school." Yoseob said. Suzy and Onew widened their eyes. "How do you exactly do that?" Onew asked. Yoseob just smiled. The teacher came into the class and there are 5 new students with him.  "We're getting more and more transfer students nowadays." The teacher commented. The class started to squeal like fan girls and fan boys making Seulmi wake up because of the noise. 

"We don't mind making new friends!" One girl exclaimed. Seulmi pinched her eyebrow in irritation and slammed the table, shocking everyone. Seulmi rolled her eyes at them, not noticing one of the transfer students looking at her. The teacher cleared his throat and continued. "Okay. Introduce yourselves." 

"Hi! I'm Xiumin and this is my girlfriend, Jangmi." Some girls and guys in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter