Chapter 26

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the reception counter and asked for a suite. "I'll sleep on the sofa. Xiumin and Luhan share a room and the other room with be occupied by Minji and Jangmi." "Shouldn't the guy be sleeping on the sofa? Xiumin and Jangmi will share a room and the other room will be you and Minji." Luhan rebutted. I scoffed and said, "Up to you." I sent the chauffeur back since we don't need one anymore. "I'll wash up first." I said and took my bag into the bathroom near the kitchen.

I took around 10 minutes to wash up and went out after drying my hair. I was just wearing a robe with a set of undergarments under it. "Why are you wearing that? Aren't you wearing clothes inside?" Minji asked, looking confused. The others were just looking at me, waiting for me to answer. "I'm not wearing anything aside from my undergarments." I simply replied and went to the fridge. I took out a can of soda and opened it. "Drinks?" I asked and looked at them as they looked at me stunned. "What?" I blinked. "Why are you not wearing anything?" Luhan asked. I saw him swallow his saliva and smirked.

"I am wearing something. My undergarments. I dropped my clothes on the floor and it became wet so I had no choice." I simply replied and drank the soda. It was the truth. I hung my clothes on the hanger and it slipped off the hanger without me knowing and it got wet since I was playing with the shower. Erhem… Yeah…I put it right side up and on it, acting like it's raining. Yeah.. So… the water got out without me knowing…  "You could've told us.. I can lend you my clothes…" Minji said. Jake gave Minji some of her clothes just in case she needs it. "That didn't occur to me." I honestly said.

"Come on." Minji gestured me to enter the room and I just blinked at her. "You're going to give me your clothes?" I asked and she nodded. "You want to walk around like that the whole day?" "It's not that bad though… Besides, it's not like I'm going out or anything." I responded. "Yah. Wear Minji's clothes." Luhan said. "What's up with you?" "Wolf hormones." Xiumin whispered shout to me. I don't get what's the point of it. He could've just used his normal voice. "You're going to touch me?" I asked Luhan with an eyebrow raised. "It's not me." Luhan whispered and growled a little. If I didn't hear wrongly. I scoffed and said, "Whatever." I enter the room and wore the clothes that Minji gave me. It fits. Wow. "Being a wolf is rather tedious as you can see." Minji commented as she sat on one of the twin beds.

I let out a small smirk and said, "I know. I can't even talk to my best friend that I met for the first time in nearly a decade." "It's just him… Besides, I've heard that you keep denying you're his mate." Minji said, I threw myself onto the other bed and sighed. "Yeah… The feeling wasn't there." "Feeling? Then it's true then. He got you mistaken." Minji said. " I turned to her, surprised by what she said. It's the first time someone told me that. Normally they would say that Wolves feelings are never wrong, blah blah.. "Don't look at me like that." Minji let out a light chuckle. "It's the first time someone told me that." I said. Minji just let out another chuckle and said, "I've been through that before. With a guy. I had the feeling but he didn't." She let out a bitter chuckle after that.

I looked at her, feeling bad for her. "I'm sorry…" I whispered unconsciously. She let out a bitter smirked and said, "This is the first time I've told someone about this." I sat up and opened the door. I saw Luhan lying on the couched with his hand over his eyes. I hear his steady heartbeat, indicating that he's asleep. I slowly closed the door and smiled. "Do you want to go out with me?" I asked. "Where?" Minji asked, her eyes widened. "Walk. Besides, we started off on the wrong foot." I said. Minji just gave me a small smile and nodded. I took my wallet, phone and the card key. "Let's go get something to eat at the same time." Minji just gave me a nod. I went out of the room and opened the door to Jangmi and Xiumin's room. I widened my eyes at the sight of them kissing each other.

Jangmi noticed me first and pushed Xiumin away, looking at me after that. She let out an awkward chuckle whereas Xiumin just looked around the room. I let out a sigh and said, "It's my fault. Anyway, Minji and I are going out. Want anything?" "Food?" Xiumin said. "Figures. I'll buy dinner. You guys settle lunch yourselves. Call me if there's anything wrong since Luhan's telepathy don't work on me." "Er… Okay…"  Jangmi said, her face red from embarrassment. "Continue with whatever you're doing." I simply said and closed the door. "Well..That's awkward." I whispered and Minji just chuckle. "That's how wolves are."

"Come on." I simply said and went out of the suite and hotel with Minji. "Where do you want to go? I don't live here so I don't know where to go." I said. "There's a café that I usually go to nearby. Want to go there?" Minji asked and I just nodded.

"Minji?" A guy called out and Minji just smiled widely and waved. "It's been a month since I saw you." The guy, behind the coffee machine said. "Yeah. Anyway, I'd like you to meet Seulmi. She's a friend of mine." Minji introduced and I gave a slight bow to the barista. He looks familiar. "I'm Dongho." He introduced himself and smiled at me. Dongho… I've heard that name somewhere before… "Hi…"  I greeted back. "He's actually from Korea but he came to Australia to study. He's the same age as you." Minji introduced. "Oh, okay…" I awkwardly said. "Want anything? It's on me." Dongho offered and I just shook my head. "I'll pay." I smiled and said. "Oh no, it's okay. I own this café, so don't worry about me getting into trouble." Dongho replied.

"I'll get a caramel macchiato. You?" Minji said. "I'm getting a mocha frappe." "Right away." Dongho smiled. "Let's seat there." Minji pointed to the place near the window and I just nodded. "He's the guy." Minji whispered to me, knowing what it meant. "He's human…" I said, still trying to wreck my brain. Where did I see him before? And it finally hit me, Angelina Black. He confessed to her, with a bouquet of flower. Oh god. "What's wrong?" Minji asked. "Huh? What's what?" "You look like you're in a daze of some sort." I let out an awkward chuckle and said, "I've seen him a hundred years ago. He confessed to me in his previous life." "Really?" Minji said, seeming obviously upset. I let out an awkward chuckle and said, "It's all in the past. Previously life, remember? Anyway, tell me. It's story time." I winked at her and she let out a shy smile.

"Here are your drinks ladies." Dongho personally handed us the drinks when there are also other workers present. "Your friend is rather pretty." Dongho said to Minji and Minji seemed a little upset by that slight comment. I blinked, not knowing what to do. Never encountered such an experience before. "Well…Er.. Thanks.. But Minji is prettier though." I smiled. "I know." Dongho winked at me and I let out a scoff. "Wow. Nice manners." "I know." Dongho said again and smiled. "Enjoy your drinks. Call me when you need anything!" Dongho said and went back to the counter.

"Nice guy." I scoffed and Minji just chuckled. "Anyway, we did date for awhile but it didn't turn out well because of my wolf hormones. Argh. I hate it most of the time. He felt like I was controlling his life and he didn't like it one bit, so we broke up. It wasn't working out anyway. We fought almost everyday after dating sweetly for 2 months. I got a little too over protective and get too jealous too easily. That's why…" "It's different from my situation then." I smiled. "No. It's the same. If he feels the same way I do, we'd be like Sehun and Hyerim by now. I didn't even dare to tell him I'm a werewolf." Minji said, obviously sad. I let out a small sigh and said, "I guess I can understand how Dongho feels…" "And I towards Luhan…" Minji responded.

I puffed up one side of my cheeks thinking. "I'll talk to Dongho." I said after giving it some thought. "What? No!" Minji exclaimed earning looks from the patrons in the café. "Sorry." Minji whispered, looking down. "Since when do I listen to anyone?" I simply said and I stood up. "Yah!" Minji exclaimed softly and I just shrug. I could tell she's feeling a little angry since her face is turning red and her eyebrows are pinched together. I walked towards Dongho and as I was about to talk to him, I heard the door opened and Minji is out of the café. "She's angry." Dongho said as he's making a cup of frappe for a customer. "I know." I simply replied.

"Not going after her?" He asked and I shook my head. "I want to talk to you. Privately." I said. "Will do." Dongho said and handed the complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter