Chapter 6

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

The werewolves were signaling Luhan to go sit beside Seulmi. Luhan just looked at Seulmi and the back at the werewolves. 'Oh for god's sake. Just go sit beside her. She won't bite unless you piss her off.' Luhan heard someone said in his head. He saw Suzy gave him an irritated look and found out that she was the one who talked to him in his head. Luhan let out a sigh and walked over to Seulmi whose resting her head on her arms. Seulmi turned her head to see who sat beside her and saw Luhan. 'Talk to him. Dongwoon oppa told me that you were smiling and all when you saw them. I don't see why is it so hard for you to do so here.' I heard Suzy said in my head. I mentally roll my eyes at Suzy and just turned my head back to facing the window to sleep.

 

"Kim Seulmi! I know you're smart! But at least listen to class so that you know where you're not sure!" The teacher said. Seulmi slowly opened her eyes and then sat up to look at the teacher whose looking back at Seulmi. On queue, the door to the classroom opened, revealing Seulmi's aunt and the Principal and the owner of this school. "Sorry to disturb Ms Lee. Kim Seulmi, may I see you for awhile?" She asked and Seulmi just raised her eyebrows at her. "Why?" Seulmi asked. "You'll know when I tell you." The Principal stated. Seulmi scoffed in disbelief but still, her aunt made sense. "Sorry to disrupt the class again Ms Lee." The Principal said. The teacher just smiled and shook her head, "She was sleeping anyway. So not at all." Seulmi's aunt raised an eyebrow at Seulmi who just walked towards her casually.

 

She closed the door as Seulmi asked, "What's wrong?" "Your parents. They already book the tickets to go overseas for vacation, so yes. After school, pack up and meet them at the airport." Seulmi's aunt said. The others inside weren't listening to class at all but were all listening to the conversation between Seulmi and the Principal. Except Hyerim, whose just looking bored. She doesn't have all this abilities, her age just simply stopped. "Didn't  I say that I don't want to go?" Seulmi asked. "Well, you don't really have a choice now do you?" Ms Kim asked. Seulmi groaned in frustration and said, "Fine. Are you going?" She shook her head and said, "I have a school to manage. Only you and your parents are going. Come on, have some family bonding time. It's been so long you guys had one."

 

Seulmi let out a sigh of frustration and scratch the back of her head. "I know you're angry. but - " She was cut off by Seulmi saying, "I'm beyond angry! Come on! Don't they know how to think!? They have a brain for a reason and they think that a vacation would make up for everything!? Don't make me laugh!" "Watch the tone you're using." Ms Kim said. "Argh! I'm not going and that's final! Tell my ed up parents that too!" Seulmi exclaimed in frustration before going inside the classroom and slammed the door shut, earning looks from the others, even the teacher. "May I know what's wrong Ms Kim?" The teacher asked. "Ask your boss that." Seulmi replied and went back to her seat, feeling pissed.

 

She knows that the others were eavesdropping by the looks on their faces. But she was too busy trying to calm her nerves down like just now that she totally ignored everyone who are stealing glances on her. "Are you okay?" Luhan asked, getting worried. Seulmi were closing her eyes when Luhan asked that. She just nodded and concentrated on putting all her emotions back into the jars. She's not planning on breaking down twice. Especially when it's in front of the whole class of werewolves. And her supposedly mate is sitting beside her. 'Yah! Don't tell me that you can't keep your anger down. I can feel your energy dispersing  from here! And I'm sitting like what? At the other end of the classroom?' Seulmi heard Suzy said in her head.

 

Seulmi's POV:

 

'I'm trying to keep it down god damn it. Don't rush me.' I hissed in my head. "Are you sure?" I heard Luhan asked. I opened my eyes and turned to Luhan, whose looking at me with a genuinely worried eyes. I really hate the look he's giving me. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate him. I just don't like the fact that he thinks that I'm his mate. Maybe I am but I don't feel it, at all. And this whole mate thing is suppose to be felt by both people. But his... is only felt by him. I looked away from him and rested my head on my arms. I managed to calm my nerves down, but the anger is still there. I heard Luhan sighed beside me to which I feel guilty for. Like I said, I don't have any negative feelings towards him. I actually don't know how I feel about him... I mentally let out a sigh and just closed my eyes.

 

'Are you really going to be this stubborn? He's your mate!' I heard Suzy said in my mind. 'Shut up and let me sleep.' I answered. 'No I will not shut up until you talk to Luhan! Can't you see that he's genuine about his feelings? Even if you've met him just yesterday?' Suzy said in my head. I swear I felt like banging my head to the wall right now to get Suzy out of my head but I'm not really that desperate to die. Sure, my life . But I'm not planning on giving up on it.

 

I pinched my eyebrow and slowly opened my eyes. I sat up and looked at the direction where Suzy is. She turned to look at me and I glared at her for disturbing me. She rolled her eyes at me making me widen my eyes at her. What exactly is her problem?! 'I heard that. And my problem is you being as stubborn as a mule.' I heard her say in my head. I mentally let out a sigh and just took out a notebook from my bag. I bite my lower lips, thinking of what I'm suppose to do since I'm obviously ban from sleeping. My notebook was suddenly taken away and I looked at Luhan who took it. He opened up to an empty page and wrote something down before passing it back to me.

 

'Don't bite your lips. It's not good.' I read it and raise my eyebrows. 'You shouldn't snatch someone's belonging all of a sudden. It's rude.' I wrote and passed it to him. I heard his silent chuckle which obviously was heard by the others as they stole a glance at us. 'Why did he suddenly laugh?' I heard Suzy asked me in my head. I ignored her and looked out the window. I felt someone tapping my shoulder but I knew who it was since there's only one person sitting beside me. I took the notebook and read it. 'Well, you were wondering what to do with the notebook. Besides, I doubt that you're listening to class so you're not using it to write notes. So, since you won't talk to me, I figured that you'll at least communicate with me through notes.' I mentally rolled my eyes at him and wrote, 'How sneaky of you.' I passed it back to him and continued looking out the window.

 

"They're getting along aren't they?" I heard Jangmi asked Xiumin I think, since they're sitting together. Yes, I can recognize voices well. Very well in fact. I saw the notebook and took it. 'I know. Hah. At least we're communicating now.' I raised an eyebrow at that and just closed my notebook. I don't know what else to write anyway. "Kim Seulmi. Please come to the principal's office." An announcement was suddenly made. The teacher raised an eyebrow at me while I just threw my notebook inside my bag. I stood up and just walked casually out of the classroom. I entered the Principal's office to be met by the 2 person that I really hate seeing. "Well then. Nice to see you again after slamming the door in my face." My aunt said with full of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at her and asked, "What are they doing here?" "They're here to pick you up actually. I didn't expect them to buy the earlier flight tickets." My aunt said.

 

"I told you I'm not going." I said. "You're going Seulmi. Whether you like it or not." My dad firmly stated. I ignored him and looked at my aunt. "You're making me go aren't you?" I asked, obviously angry. "I'm sorry Seulmi-ah. Even if you don't like it, you really should try to talk things out with your parents." I looked at my parents, whose looking at me. "Fine. Talk then. There's no need to go overseas now is there?" I responded. "Kim Seulmi! Seriously!" My aunt exclaimed, obviously angry by my attitude but I couldn't care less. I'm angry too. And I've already been anger thrice in the morning. Just the morning itself. Wow.

 

"Do you hate us that much?" My mum asked, I could see that she was hurt but I wasn't affected by it. No, I'm not. Whenever she saw me hurt, she would always leave me aside, not bothering to comfort me. "No, I don't hate you. In fact, I don't feel a single for the 2 of you." I honestly said. "Then why are you acting like you do? We're sorry about what we did. We know that we're blinded by Seulki's death to see how you're actually feeling about it. But instead of helping you overcome it, we made it worst. For that, we're really sorry." My dad said, looking at me. I looked back at him and raise an eyebrow. "Why are you doing this out of a sudden?" I asked. "I told you, because we finally realised what we were doing when we got into that accident." He replied. I smirked and said, "So if tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter