Chapter 28

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I already teleported all 5 of us back to the dimension and Dongho went back to managing his café. "How was the guy?" Joongki asked. "He went back to normal. From lifeless, to Evil to normal. Not bad for a 17 year old girl." I self-praised. "The 4 of you go find your respective sparring partners and well…train." Joongki told the others. "Soon to be 18." Joongki turned to me and said. "Don't remind me. Any idea where is it going to be held at? Alaska? South Pole? Egypt?" I asked, giving some examples. "I was told that it'd be at New Zealand." He said. "Greenlands?" He nodded. "At  least there would be less people there." I said.

"There's no one there." Joongki said and I raised an eyebrow. "There's no one living in the greenlands?" He nodded. "That's good then." I said. One less thing to worry about. "You're not going to train?" He asked. "I am. You?" "I am. You're going to train with me." Joongki said. "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered under my breath. "No holding back." Joongki smiled and soon I see a force field created around us. "Yah! What are you doing?!" I heard Doojoon exclaimed.

"Don't you 'Yah' me. I'm older than you. Continue with your sparring session." Joongki said and I scoffed. "I'm not going to kill her. Don't worry." Joongki added. I rolled my eyes at Joongki and turned to Doojoon. I blinked when I realised everyone was looking at me. "What the hell? Don't you guys have your own stuff to do?" I asked. "I was just worried." Doojoon said. "You don't exactly have to worry about me. I'm not going to die before the war even starts." I simply said. "Fine." I heard Doojoon said, sounding a little angry before walking away. I turned back to Joongki and put my hands on my waist.

"Ready?" Joongki asked. "No holding back." I responded and soon we're already fighting.

***

Both Joongki and I are lying down on the grass, beaten and bruised. "So much for going all out." I simply chuckled but it hurt my side. "I think I fractured my ribs." I continued. "Yeah? I think I fractured my right arm and left leg." "We're going to train like this everyday aren't we?" I asked. "Yes. Besides, Gikwang and Lay needs some practice too." Joongki replied. I let out a light scoff and closed my eyes. "How long have we been sparring?" I asked. "Close to 9 hours." Joongki replied. "That's a long time." I commented. "Let's eat. We skipped lunch." Joongki said. "They didn't even ask us to eat lunch." I complaint. "They did, but we didn't bother answering them so they just ate it themselves."

"They did?" "They did." Joongki confirmed. "Oops." I let out a dry chuckle and slowly sat, hurting my side even more. "You know what, I doubt we're able to walk right now, so let's just wait for someone to get us." I said, lying back down. "Yeah… While waiting, let's take a nap." Joongki added. "Good idea." I closed my eyes and let sleep come to me.

***

"Seulmi-ah…" I heard Luhan's voice called out and I slowly opened my eyes. Luhan was standing over me. "You're finally awake?" I heard Joongki's voice and turned my head. I tried to sit up and my side doesn't hurt anymore. "Yeah…Well… They woke me up first and asked whether we're going to eat dinner and I told them we couldn't even stand. So they brought Gikwang and Lay out to heal us." He said as he walk towards me when I gave him a questioning look. "And you didn't even bother to wake me up?" I raised an eyebrow. "I did. But you told me to go away." Joongki answered.

"And you really left me alone here to go eat dinner?" "I'm not exactly going to starve myself." Joongki simply shrugged. I let out a scoff and stood up. "AND you weren't exactly alone. Luhan was beside you." Joongki said. I looked at Luhan and he was looking as well. His heart starting to beat faster. "Have you eaten?" I asked Luhan and he looked at me and shook his head a little. "Well, at least someone spared a thought for me." I gave a short glare to Joongki and Joongki  just let out a grin. "Let's go eat." I said and interlocked my arms with his.

I guess it took him by surprise since his arm became so stiff. "It's great to see Seulmi open up to Luhan." I heard Joongki muttered. "I HEARD THAT!" I exclaimed to Joongki, not turning back. "Oh? Since when are you both together?" Kris asked as he looked at our interlocked arms. "We're not." I said and let go of my arm from his. I heard Kris groaned in pain and ly to see him holding onto his head. "What was that for?!" Kris exclaimed softly to Sohyun. "You totally ruined his chance." Sohyun said. "What chance?" I asked, raising both eyebrows. Sohyun looked at me and just let out an awkward smile. "Nothing. Just eat your dinner. It's on the dining table." She said. I let out a small scoff and entered the dining room.

The table is full of food, enough for 2 person. I sat on the chair and waited for Luhan to come in. Luhan closed the door to the dining table and took the seat opposite me. "You're going to train with Joongki everyday aren't you?" Luhan asked as I started eating. I swallowed my food and answered, "Yes. I'm not going to spar with all 12 of you at once again. I already have scars on my body." "Sorry." "What for? I asked for it." I simply said and continued eating.

"How's training anyway?" I asked. "Normal. We're improving. A lot." Luhan answered, chewing on his food. "That's good. Anyway, can you help me call Joongki, Doojoon, Onew, Kris and Suho here. Xiumin too." I said. And soon, the said males came into the dining room. "What?" Joongki asked and sat beside me, while Doojoon on the other side. "Hello to you too." I simply rolled my eyes and said. I continued eating. "You called us here to watch you eat?" Kris asked with an eyebrow raised, sounding like he's in disbelief. "Are you crazy? I hate people watching me eat." I responded. "Why did you call us here for?" Doojoon asked.

"The army that Satan is making. To talk about that." I simply answered, as I continued eating. "We already know about that. We have the light on our side, so I don't see what's there to talk about." Joongki said. I shook my head and said, "We're being led to the wrong direction. There are vampires, werewolves, demons, elves, pixies and more. And their shadows." Soon, nobody said anything as I continued eating. Even Luhan stopped eating and looked at me. I quickly finished up my food and drank my water.

"Elaborate." Joongki said.

"When I was out with a friend of mine, Jake, the alpha of the pack that Minji was in once, called me, telling me that Alex, the shadow that we captured was back. I went back to the pack house and true enough, the shadow is back to the owner. But it was not back as in back to being controlled by the owner, instead, it's separated. The shadow communicated with me by making words on the wall with it's own body, telling me that the owner of the shadow is evil. That explains the whole shadow concept, if the owner is evil, the shadow would be good and vice versa.

Anyway, yeah, the owner was evil and was on Satan's side but I woke him back so the shadow is back with the owner. The shadows that are on Satan's side are actually on the good side but are under the control of Satan. Whereas the owners willingly went to Satan." I explained. "I thought that when the shadow of someone is separated from them, they would become brain dead." Onew said. "They would, but if the shadow is near their owner, the owners would still be the same as they are."

Suho let out a deep sigh and said, "So complicated." I let out a light chuckle and said, "All you have to do is train as hard as you can. We'll win the war if everyone is cooperating." There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I simply said and soon, an elf came into the room. "I'm here to clear the plates." She said and I simply nodded. "I thought pixies were doing the housekeeping?" I asked joongki and he nodded. "They're doing the housekeeping. Elves handle the kitchen work." "Thanks." I thanked the elf and gave her a smile. She returned a shy smile and bowed a little to me before leaving the dining room with all the empty plates in her hands.

"Have you relay that information to the royalties?" Onew asked and I shook my head. "I'm going to train myself some more. You guys do the admin work." I stood up and stretch my arms before leaving the dining room. "Again?" I heard Joongki asked. "I'm going to train alone." I simply answered, not turning to look at him. I left the mansion and looked around the dark empty field. It's been so long since I trained myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter