Chapter 25

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had first class tickets to Melbourne. While waiting for the plane, my phone vibrated again. It's a text from my dad, stating that he booked a car with a driver for us. Plus, the driver is a wolf, telling me not to worry. I let out a small smile and replied him with a thanks.

"Flight A602 to Melbourne, Australia is ready for boarding." An announcement was made.

"Let's go." I simply said and stood up, with my bag slung on my right shoulder. I showed the air stewardess my ticket and she gestured to where I'm suppose to go. I put my bag down and sat down on the chair. Minji sat beside me, Luhan sat beside Minji and both Jangmi and Xiumin sat behind us. It's an individual seat so there's a gap between every chair for passengers and air stewardess to walk.

"Good afternoon passengers, this is your captain Jang Hoon speaking. We're going to Melbourne Australia, it'll take approximately 11 hours to reach Melbourne. We would be reaching Tullamarine Airport at around dawn, 2 AM. I hope you have a pleasant flight." An announcement was made in both Korean and English. "Jang Hoon?" I muttered under my breath. The name sounds familiar. I just shrug it off and fasten my seatbelt.  "How many members are there in the pack?" I asked Minji. "Around 45. But most of them live separately from the pack." Minji said and I just nodded. After around 10 minutes, the plane took off. After the plane was stable, and the sign to fasten our seatbelts were off, we were given a small warm towel to wipe our hands. "Miss Kim Seulmi?" the air stewardess asked as I gave the towel back. "Yes?"

"The Captain wants to see you." She told me, giving me a friendly smile. "The captain?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. She just nodded. "Err.. Okay.." I replied and unfasten my seatbelt. I followed the air stewardess and went in to the control room of the plane. "Captain Jang, she's here." She said and slightly bowed to the captain before leaving, closing the door. "You're looking for me?" I asked and the captain turned around. There's 2 more pilots but they were just busy doing some controlling stuff. "Seulmi?" The captain called out. "Yes…" I replied. The captain looks like he's middle-age, maybe around my dad's age? "Come give your uncle Jang a hug." He opened his arms and gave me a fatherly smile. "I'm sorry? Uncle Jang?" "You forgot your favourite godfather? Ouch. Well, the last time we've seen each other was during the funeral…" He said and something clicked. Why am I meeting so many people today? "Uncle Jang?" I questioned and he nodded. I smiled and hugged him.

"You've grown so much." He said and ruffled my hair. I chuckled and asked, "How come you're the captain here?" "Well, your dad called and asked whether there's any flight that goes to Melbourne and coincidentally, it's mine. So, here I am." He replied. I gave smile and said, "Well, good to see you uncle Jang. You should be flying the plane, so I'll go now." He ruffled my hair again making me cringe, "I have to tie my hair again." I complaint. He chuckled and said, "Go." I gave a little bow and left the control room, and back to my seat. "Why did they call for you?" Luhan asked. "The captain I know is someone I knew." I simply replied, sitting down. "You seem to be quite popular among guys." Luhan smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window.

***

I was awaken when the airplane suddenly shook. "Dear passengers, we've landed at Melbourne national airport. The time now is 4 in the morning, the temperature outside is 17 degrees Celsius." I couldn't be bothered to hear what the rest of the announcement is about and just unfasten the seatbelt. I stood up and stretched myself before sitting back down. After the airplane stopped, we decided to wait for everyone to leave before we stand up to avoid squeezing here and there. As I was about to stand up, I saw Uncle Jang coming towards me. "Seulmi-ah!" He called out and waved as he walk towards us. "These are your companies?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and stuck out his hand towards Luhan first, offering a handshake. "I'm Jang Hoon. Seulmi's godfather." He introduced. Luhan just blinked and responded to the offer. Uncle Jang shook hands with the others too.

"I'll see you next time Seulmi. Sadly, I have a flight scheduled in 3 hours time." He said and I just shook my head. "Nah, it's okay. We'll meet again soon and you’re going to treat me to something expensive." I said and he laughed. "We'll do. Bring your friends too." He said. "I'll see about that." I smiled and he just nodded. "Okay, enough talking, it's time for you guys to leave. We have to check the plane." He said and I chuckled. "Bye." I said and gave him a hug before leaving the plane. "Godfather?" Xiumin asked after we exited the plane and head to the custom. "Yes. He is." I simply replied. I heard Luhan cleared his throat but didn't bother to turn around.

Once we headed outside, I saw my name being written on the board. "Seriously." I muttered, a little embarrassed and surprised when I saw it. "Ms Kim?" The person asked. He looks around my age, then again. A werewolf. I just gave a nod and he gestured me to walk first. I gave him a weird look and said, "I don't exactly know where your vehicle is, neither do I know how it looks like." He just blinked and walked in front. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and followed behind him. "He's cute." Jangmi suddenly said and a groan soon followed. "Yah!" I heard Jangmi exclaimed, I glanced to her and saw her rubbing her head. "It was just a comment." Jangmi muttered. "A dangerous comment." Luhan said. "Guys.." I heard Jangmi sigh. "Would you like it if I comment on how cute another girl is?" Xiumin asked. "Not like you haven't done it before." Jangmi retorted. "Yah." Xiumin said.

We went inside the SUV. Minji, myself and Luhan sat at the back while Jangmi and Xiumin sat in the middle. "Destination?" The chauffeur asked and Minji told him the address. He started the engine and drove. The sun is already starting to rise, so the sky is already bright. I felt my bag started to vibrate and took out my phone. Jiyong is calling me. "Don't pick up." I heard Luhan say and looked at him. He's sitting right beside me. I ignored him and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I heard Jiyong's voice. "Orh." I replied. I gave Luhan a glance and saw him looking very upset. Literally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter