Chapter 1

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Seulmi woke up to her alarm clock ringing. She sat up and looked around her room. She went to wash up and changed into a long sleeve shirt. She looked at the scars on her wrist and let out a sigh. Yes, she cuts herself. She's not that crazy like some other depressed girl though. She cuts one time per day. It somehow symbolizes the day that she've been living after the death of her sister. 

Her parents went berserk and blamed everything on her because she was suppose to take care of her sister, whose 2 years younger than her. It's been hard on her family after she died, especially when she's the Angel of the household. Seulmi let out a sigh as she stepped out of her house. Her parents went to work. Her family owns a big company and lucky for her, her parents still have that conscience in them to not let them become homeless. Though, her parents became workaholics and also alchoholics, so they came home everyday, drunk. 

Seulmi walked to school as per usual. She was once a cheerful girl. I mean, really cheerful and befriend everyone. But she made a complete 360 degree change after the death of her sister. She once had a happy family, but the death of her sister took a toll on them, especially Seulmi. Now, she has a scary vibe around her rather than a cheerful and friendly vibe. Her friends left her, but she's still known around the school. Yes, she's popular but nobody dares to go near her after that tragic day when she came back to school after missing a week of school.

She went into class and sat at the back of the class as per usual. The class went quiet once she stepped into class anyway. Well, that's a bonus for the teachers. They don't need to worry about the class being noisy. Seulmi became extremely sensitive and hot-tempered after that day anyway. "Good morning class." The teacher greeted and the students greeted back. Except Seulmi. "We have 3 new students today. Come in." The teacher said. Everyone looked at the 3 of them and squealing could be heard, except Seulmi whose looking out the window.

"Introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"Hello, I'm Suzy." She greeted with a smile plastered on her face as she bowed to the class. That voice caught Seulmi's attention as familiarity washed over her.

"Yoseob. Please take care of me." He said with a smile and bowed to the class. Seulmi turned to see the 3 new students and felt a sense of familiarity with them. 

"I'm Onew." He said like the other 2, with a smile and bowed to the class. The class started to slowly become noisy and irritation washed over Seulmi. "Shut up." Seulmi said to the class while looking at the table in front of her. 

The 3 new students turned to Seulmi and widened their eyes when they laid eyes on her. Seulmi looked up to meet the gaze of the 3 of them. "Please choose a place where you want to sit." The teacher said. This class is pretty empty anyway. Not a lot of people can go into this class either. It's for the smart and well, this school is for the rich. 

The 3 of them went up to Seulmi to sit with her. She have to admit that they look a little too perfect to be human. "Hey there." Suzy greeted as she sat beside Seulmi. Seulmi looked at her and said, "Go away." making the 3 of them widen their eyes. "You don't know us...?" Onew asked, a little confused. Seulmi ignored him and said, "You're not going away?" "Why should I?" Suzy asked, she's as confused as Onew and Yoseob. Seulmi stood up, making the chair make a dragging sound as it moved backwards.

"Yes Seulmi?" The teacher asked. Seulmi looked at the teacher and then at Suzy, who just raised an eyebrow at her. Seulmi took her bag and sat on the desk, before turned herself around and getting off from the front of her desk. "Where are you going?" The teacher asked as all eyes are turned to her. Seulmi ignored the teacher and left the class. The 3 new students were all surprised and confused at how Seulmi turned out to be. "It's her right?" Onew asked. "Well she smells like Angel.. And looks like her. No doubt that it's her." Suzy said. "But her aura is completely different. Damn it, she gives me the chills." Yoseob said.

"Yah, she's still your sister." Onew said. "I know..." Yoseob sighed and widened his eyes when he caught a scent of something. The other 2 widened their eyes as well when they smell it. 

Seulmi's POV: 

I went out of the class, it's not the first time anyway, and went up to the rooftop. I took out the penknife from the small compartment in my bag and slide it, exposing the blade. I lifted up my sleeve, exposing the bruises as well as the scars on my wrist. Some have yet to heal but those that healed managed to leave a scar on my wrist. I put the tip of the blade on my skin and pressed it down till my skin bled. I slide it down leaving another line on wrist. I made the scar like you know, the ones people do in prisons.  

Anyway, I lost count of the days since I did this. My birthday was a perfectly perfect nightmare for me. It started to become one since last year. I kept my penknife back into the small compartment and let the blood flow. This doesn't hurt anyway. I became numb. Literally. You know, the feeling when everyone is depressed, yes, I'm one of those depressed people who can't get over the fact that I've lost my sister and it's because of me.

I suddenly heard the door to the rooftop slam open making me look at that direction. I widened my eyes when I saw the 3 new transfer students. They ran to me and asked, "Are you okay?" "Are you hurt?" I looked at them as I put my hands behind my back. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I've been feeling like I know them but I just can't point out who they are. The girl, Suzy I think sniffed the air and took out my left hand. My left wrist is still bleeding. "What the hell?" Suzy widened her eyes in shock as well as the other 2 guys.

"Are you trying to kill yourself or something?!" She exclaimed, making me raise an eyebrow. "Does it co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter