Chapter 8

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

 

I walked out of school and it slowly started to drizzle. I stopped and looked up, letting the rain drops fall on my face. I let out a sigh before continuing to walk back home. I don't care about getting wet. I'm going to wash up when I get home anyway. But chances of me getting sick is high. I don't really have a very good immune system.  I slowly walked home when I felt someone watching me. I looked around and saw no one. Well, except passer-bys. I shrugged the feeling off and continued walking home, despite the rain slowly starting to get heavier and heavier. "You're going to get sick if you're going to continue and walk under the rain, stupid." I heard someone say. I stopped my tracks and looked around, but to no avail. I sighed, thinking that I must've been daydreaming. I walked back home, wet. I threw my bag on the floor at the living room and went up to my room to wash up.

 

After washing up, I wore some casual clothes before using a towel to dry my hair. I went down to the living room and used some tissues to wipe the water off my bag. Yes, my bag is waterproof. Better to be safe than sorry. I threw away the wet tissues and carried my bag up to my room. I placed it near my desk before looking out the window. I looked at the forest opposite my house and saw some of the bushes moving. I looked at the bushes and saw a wolf. I raised my eyebrows at it when I noticed the wolf looking at me. I blinked to make sure my eyes wasn't deceiving me and right after I blink, the wolf disappeared. I pinched my eyebrows in confusion but shrug it off.

 

I threw myself onto my bed, my head feeling a little light. Today...isn't really a great day for me and well...I also think that a fever is coming up. Soon, I closed my eyes and drift into a slumber.

 

Luhan's POV:

 

I went out of school, went into the forest. After knowing that I went deep enough, I stripped and shifted myself into my wolf form. I ran around the forest to release some steam. I stopped when I smell Seulmi's scent. I ran back to school, hiding behind the bushes in the forest opposite the school. I saw Seulmi coming out, without an umbrella. It was starting to drizzle and I could feel the rain getting heavier. Why isn't she taking out an umbrella to avoid getting drenched? I slowly followed her as she walk. She suddenly stopped and looked around. She could sense me. She can't see me here anyway. The forest is quite a distance from the school, but it's opposite the school. The only obstacle would be the road.

 

Seulmi started walking again when she can't find anyone. I got worried about her and telepathically told her, "You're going to get sick if you're going to continue walking under the rain, stupid." Yes, I can speak through minds. That's my powers and besides, that's how wolves communicate with one another. Just that, I can do it while I'm human but others can't, unless they have the same power as me. I saw Seulmi stopped again and looked around. She still couldn't find me and just proceeded walking home, with me following her home. She closed the door and I just waited for her.

 

I'm still confused about this whole thing. Why doesn't she feel anything for me? I sat down and waited for her. Well, to see her. After about half an hour, I stood up, preparing to leave when I saw her through her bedroom window. She looked down and she saw me. She raised her eyebrows at me. I ran back to the mansion when she closed her eyes to blink. 'Hey, we're going to stay in Luminus for a few days. Take care of Seulmi for us.' I heard someone said in my head. I knew who it was and just replied, 'Got it.' I search around the forest for my uniform and wore it before going back inside the house. It's not like they never see me before, just that it would be more comfortable for the ladies and their mates would certainly wouldn't like them seeing another guy's body.

 

I went back inside to see everyone back already. "The others went back home. How are you feeling?" Kris asked after telling me that the other half of the pack went back to their own mansion. I simply shrug and said, "Fine." Tao raised his eyebrows at me and said, "Sure..." I rolled my eyes at him as Lay said, "You should take a nap or something. We'll call you when dinner's ready." I simply nodded and went up to my room. I'll be honest. I am tired. Mentally. It's been 2 days since I saw my mate and she don't even feel anything for me. In fact, she hates me... That's the last thing that any wolf want from their mate. Getting hated by their own mate. I sighed and threw my bag on the floor near my bed before going to the washroom to take a shower. Everyone's room has a shower in them to make it convenient for everyone.

 

After washing up, I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes, slowly drifting into dreamland.

 

Author's POV:

 

Suzy and Yoseob decided that they're going to stay in Luminus for awhile after they talk about how to get Luhan and Seulmi to grow closer to each other. "Let them be for awhile. If both of you are there to help them, their relationship wouldn't be any better, instead, Seulmi would just find the 2 of you annoying." Junhyung simply stated. "Ouch." Yoseob feign a pain in his heart. Suzy rolled her eyes at him and said, "Anyway, what if leaving them alone doesn't do a thing, but it'll just make their relationship worse?" "Have you ever tried leaving them alone before?" Doojoon asked and Suzy just shook her head. "So, we'll just test it out then. If it's true then, help them." Junhyung said. Suzy sighed and said, "Okay."

 

Meanwhile, the M pack, minus Luhan were in the living room. "So what are we going to do about the 2 of them?" Chen asked. "What do you mean?" Jaeshin asked. "Helping Luhan and Seulmi. Looking at how they are now, the things we did are futile. Isn't it?" Chen stated. Kris sighed and rubbed his temples. "Let them solve their problems. Who knows, maybe it could just make their relationship better? Besides, I believe Luhan is patient enough to wait for his mate." Xiumin said. "But all wolves are...impatient when they're with their mates." Tao said. "Let's leave them alone for awhile, we'll help when we need to." Kris said. "I hope this works..." Sohyun sighed. "I'll text the K pack about this." Lay said and took out his phone to tell one of the members about the plan.

 

Next day

 

Seulmi woke up feeling as light-headed as ever. She knew that she'll end up getting sick after walking in the rain yesterday. She sighed a proceeded to wash up. She's going to school, even if she's sick. She have always been like that, but she'll end up being sent home by her Aunt. She would rather go to school then being in her room and sleep. She'll end up having a bad dream. But when she sleeps in school, she doesn't have any. That's the reason why she always sleeps in school. Seulmi looked in the mirror and found herself looking awfully pale. She's paler than before when she was sick. Seulmi washed her face and brushed her teeth before going to shower.

 

She wore a hoodie and a pair of jeans before carrying her bag. She took a bread from the Kitchen and ate it. She didn't have lunch nor dinner yesterday, but she doesn't have any appetite. Maybe it's just because of her fever. Seulmi let out a deep breath and close her eyes. Her head hurts and her blood felt like it's boiling inside her. She opened her eyes and went out of the house. The door has an auto-lock system so she doesn't need a key to access to it. Just her finger print is enough. If the finger print system doesn't work, her card is the other key. But the finger print system

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter