Chapter 7

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

After school, Seulmi packed her bag and was about to leave the classroom but was pulled back by Luhan. "Aren't you coming over to our house?" Luhan asked. Seulmi raised an eyebrow at Luhan and released her wrist from Luhan's grip. "I'm not going." Seulmi said and was about to exit the class only to be pulled back by Yoseob whose sitting nearest to the door. Seulmi looked at Yoseob and raised her eyebrows at him. "Go with them." Yoseob said and Seulmi pinched her eyebrows in irritation. "No, I am not. Let go of me." Seulmi simply responded.

 

"Come on, how hard is it for you to come over to our house?" Kai asked. "It isn't. I just don't want to go there, and have no reason to be there." Seulmi replied. "Yes, you do." Hyerim said. "Luhan? You've got to be kidding me. I'm not he's mate. He's just being delusional." Seulmi scoffed, feeling annoyed at the fact that everyone kept putting her and Luhan together just because Luhan claim that she's her mate. "What?" Luhan asked, a little taken aback. "Look here. Wolves don't make a mistake in choosing their mates. What rights do you have saying that Luhan is delusional when you're actually being the stubborn one? Just because you were a Princess of some dimension doesn't make you a big shot." Hyerim snapped. Sehun rubbed her back to calm her down.

 

Yoseob felt his hand starting to feel hot and realise that Seulmi's body temperature is starting to heat up, soon, Yoseob let go of her wrist and let it drop to her side. Suzy looked at Onew and Onew shook his head, not knowing what's happening. Seulmi's eyes slowly started to turn red as she turned back to the wolves. They were shocked at Seulmi's face. Her eyes were red and her face is expressionless, and is colder than it originally is. It's scary and it honestly scared everyone in the room. Lucky for them they were the only ones in the class. She walked towards Hyerim, making Sehun put Hyerim behind his back to protect her.

 

Seulmi looked straight into Hyerim's eyes and images flashed into Seulmi's head. Images of Hyerim's life. How she was abused. How she met Sehun. Everything. Yoseob realised what Seulmi did and widened his eyes. Well, he experienced it, first hand with Angel before. Seulmi closed her eyes and opened her eyes, her pupils returning back to it's original colour. She felt her head becoming dizzy and soon it started to hurt. "Seulmi?" Yoseob called out but Seulmi was too focused on the pain in her head to respond. Seulmi looked at Hyerim, whose looking back at Seulmi. Everyone is looking at Seulmi, to be honest. Seulmi smirked at Hyerim and said, "You don't know anything about me. I'm stubborn, sure I am. But at least I mind my own business rather than butting in. And guess what, how does it feel when your past was completely shown by a complete stranger. Orphanage. Abuse. Love. Ring a bell?" 

 

Hyerim widened her eyes while the wolves looked shock. "Thought so." Seulmi smirked and then looked at where Luhan is. Luhan widen his eyes at her, a little surprised. Seulmi turned her back towards them and walked to Yoseob. "You read my past?" Hyerim asked, pissed. Seulmi turned to Hyerim and found her standing in front of Sehun. "Hyerim." Sehun warned. He knows well enough not to provoke Seulmi. He didn't want to defend Seulmi, but he wants to protect Hyerim. "I read it like a textbook. A picture book as one might say. It's fun." Seulmi smirked, finding this talk a little amusing, strangely. But, hey, she IS strange. "You don't just go around reading someone else's past!" Hyerim exclaimed. "You don't go around telling people that she belongs to someone when they just met." Seulmi simply stated. Hyerim thought for awhile and said, "True enough."

 

Sehun looked at Hyerim and Hyerim looked back at Sehun. "What? It's true. Even you don't do that." Hyerim said. "And you're not helping Luhan hyung at all." Sehun said. Seulmi rolled her eyes at Sehun and turned to Luhan. "Luhan, I don't know about this whole wolf thing since I'm not one, but stop it. You're just hurting yourself, and I don't see why you should either." Seulmi simply said. Luhan jumped over the desks and finally reached Seulmi. Seulmi have to lean against the desk behind her to avoid any skin contact with Luhan. "You don't simply just ask a wolf to stop loving their own mate." Luhan said, cold. He's pissed, disappointed, heartbroken and sad all at once.

 

"You don't simply barge into someone's life and find things out behind their backs especially when you've just known them for a day or 2. We've only met for what? 2 days and look where we are now?" Seulmi said, looking straight into Luhan's eyes. Luhan shook his head in disbelief and ran out of the classroom. Seulmi just look blankly at the door where Luhan ran out blankly. "Kim Seulmi." Suzy scolded. Seulmi ignored her and looked at the wolves, whose looking at her disapprovingly. "I know how you feel, but treating Luhan like that is just...wrong." Minhwa said. Seulmi looked at Minhwa and then at D.O. Seulmi raised an eyebrow at D.O and thought for awhile. This is the first time she looked at D.O close up and find him familiar. Well, his eyes do look familiar. "Have I seen you somewhere before? You look awfully familiar.." Seulmi asked.

 

D.O was a little taken aback by the question since he didn't expect that. "D.O?" Suho questioned while D.O look at me, confused. "Me?" D.O questioned and I nodded. D.O thought for awhile while looking at Seulmi. He search in his memory and it snapped to him. He widen his eyes, not like its already big enough. He widened it even more, if that's even possible.

 

Flashback

 

Seulmi and Seulki was playing in the playground near their home and they heard a sound coming from the forest. Seulmi was 12 while Seulki was 10 then. "Did you hear that?" Seulmi asked and Seulki nodded. "Want to check it out?" Seulki asked. Seulmi shrugged and said, "Sure." Since they're both young, they're always curious. Seulmi widened her eyes and fell back, fear clouding her eyes when she saw what's in front of them.

 

Seulki on the other hand was frozen, not daring to move. Afraid that the animal in front of them would pound on them. There's a gigantic wolf right in front of them. It sounded like it's whimpering in pain. It took awhile for Seulmi to process what's happening and realised that the wolf in front of them was hurt. Seulmi slowly crawled to the wolf, 2x the size of her. The wolf did show any harm but in fact, it was crying for help.

 

"Unni..." Seulki called out, fearing for her sister's safety. "Shh.." Seulmi hushed. Seulmi realised that the wolf was caught in an animal trap and well, it's trapped. Seulmi looked at the leg caught in it and said, "I'll try to work this out. Bear with the pain..." The wolf let out a cry when Seulmi accidentally brushed her hand at it's injured leg. "I'm sorry. Seulki-ah, help me get bandages at home. If mom ask, tell her that someone sprained their knee or something." Seulmi said and Seulki soon ran back home to get the necessary items.

 

Seulmi looked at the animal trap and sighed, figuring out how to undo it. Seulmi examine the trap and realised that there are 2 levers on the side of the trap. "I don't know what this might do but hope you'll forgive me if it's something bad..." Seulmi said and looked at the big big big wolf in front of her. The wolf just let out a small whimper before Seulmi's face making Seulmi giggle. "That's disgusting!" Seulmi exclaimed while laughing. Seulmi pulled the 2 levers down and fortunately, the foothold trap opened. The wolf jumped out of the trap using it's 3 uninjured leg and lie down on the ground.

 

Seulmi was thinking of what to do to the trap while waiting for Seulki and just decided to bury it on the ground. "If you can understand me, can you please dig a hole on the ground for me?" Seulmi asked. "Okay, I sounded crazy, talking to a humongous wolf..." Seulmi sighed and was going to dig a hole with her hands but stopped when she saw the wolf digging a hole for her, after limping to her. "Oh! You do understand me!" Seulmi exclaimed, a little excited.

 

The wolf just her and went back to lie down after digging. Seulmi threw the trap inside the hole so that no animal will fall victim to the trap. She threw the soil back into the hole and patted it to ensure that it's secure and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter