Chapter 18

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and saw the dark sky. I sat up and looked down at my arm when I felt my arm being restraint. My right arm is on an arm sling. I opened my shirt and saw bandages on my abdomen. I blinked and stood up, feeling refresh. I took out the bandage around my arm and my body, throwing it on the platform ground. "Seulmi?" I heard someone called out to me. I looked down and saw Jaeshin. "You're finally awake!" She exclaimed and right after that, the wolves rushed out to the backyard one by one. Luhan ran up to the platform and let out a sigh of relieve. "God! It's been 2 weeks!" Luhan said, sounding extremely worried. I blinked at him and asked, "2 weeks?" "Yeah, you've been out for 2 weeks." I heard Joongki's voice. I looked down and there he is.

 

"You could've gotten yourself killed you know. Anyway, I've already started training them." Joongki said as he jumped up to the platform. He ruffled my hair and smiled. "2 weeks?" I asked again, in disbelief. I wasn't planning to sleep for 2 weeks! I only expected 3 days max but not 2 weeks! "Yes 2 weeks. And, you should talk to the wolves, they're feeling guilty. Trust me. When they're training, they were rather hesitant. I told them to be serious, but they were afraid to hurt me. So yeah… They didn't improve much in those 2 weeks." Joongki said. Knowing that the wolves heard what Joongki said, I looked down and saw them trying to look and focus elsewhere, especially Xiumin. I smirked and said, "We'll do. Anything new?" "Well, we've gathered the army. The wolves also manage to get us some allies. And well, they're training. Not much things. But, we know when the war would be on. And where it would be held." "Well?" I asked Joongki when he didn't continue.

 

He cleared his throat and said, "24th September. Earth." I gave a small chuckle at his reply making both Luhan and him look confused. "What's so funny? It's your birthday and the humans would be affected by this." Luhan said. "Well, I would have a memorable birthday then. Well, only human shadows are affected." I shrugged. "Wrong Seulmi. If their shadows are affected, they would automatically be affected. If their shadow were to die, they would be like a living dead. Alive but without any soul." Joongki said. I just shrugged again and said, "Then what do you want me to do? I can't protect billions of humans at once. I already my hands full trying to protect him." I pointed at Luhan. "Me?" Luhan asked, looking a little surprise. "Yes, you. Besides, Satan was the one who told you when the war would be right?" I asked and Joongki nodded. "It's so predictable of him. Anyway, enough with this chatting. I'm going to talk to them." I jerked my head at the wolves below who are waiting for us.

 

"I'll meet you at the field. Go there once you're done while I set up the equipments." Joongki said and I nodded. Soon, orbs started forming around him and he was out of my sight. I sighed and said, "Let's go back into the mansion." Luhan nodded and he followed behind me as I walked down the stairs. I didn't look at the wolves and just looked straight ahead and walked to the mansion. I entered the mansion and leaned on the wall as all the wolves came in one by one. "Sit." I simply said and all of them followed. "Look at me." I said when I saw all of them looking down. But none of them, except Hyerim and Luhan did. "I'll get something for us to drink." Luhan said and Hyerim nodded. Both of them went to the kitchen and I just let out a deep sigh.

 

"Look, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault. It's just a test." I simply said. "That could get you killed." I heard Suho retorted. I scoffed at him and said, "I'll evaluate your scores as a whole. Strength, team work. Powers. Strategy. Weakness, coordination. Bond." "Bond?" Lay asked.

 

"I know you have strong bonds with each other. That bond is a weakness to me. To us. If I were to take one of you as hostage, you'll die for that one person. It's a ratio of 1:15. 1 person lives, 15 dies. You guys are reckless. Without any plan or whatsoever, you guys would just attack without hesitation. I alone can already beat half of you guys. Learn how to control yourselves. According to the date now, there's only 3 more months left before the war. The training will be intense. Even more intense than what the soldiers are going through because your trainers would be Joongki, my trainers while I was Angel (SS501 and SHINee) and myself. We're of different species but we're allies. I don't want you to hesitate but go full out during trainings. No exceptions. We're bound to get hurt one way or another so it's okay to hurt us. Understood?" I lectured.

 

None of them were looking at me and y the looks of it, nothing that I just said went through their head. Soon, Luhan and Hyerim went out of the kitchen with trays filled with drinks and snacks on it. Their put it on the table between the sofas and sat back down to where they sat. I clenched my jaws in irritation. 'Calm down.' I heard Luhan said in my head. I bit my lower lip and took a glass of water. I threw it to the wall getting their attention. "FINALLY." I exclaimed when I saw them looking shock. I let out a deep sigh and ask, "Did you guys hear what I just said?" "We did. But it doesn't exactly make us forget what we did to you." Kris said, looking at me.

 

I rolled my eyes at his words and said, "I'm not telling you guys to forget what I did to you and vice versa because it's meant to be a TEST. A test to let both you guys and myself to see the weaknesses and strengths that you guys have so that I know how I can dispatch you during the war. I hurt you too and I'm not regretting so I don't see why you should." "You nearly died because of me!" Xiumin stood up and exclaimed, looking straight into my eyes. Flashes of images began to flash in my head like a moving bullet train. I gasped and coughed. "Yah!" I heard Luhan smack Xiumin. I'm now locked up in my own head again.

 

"You guys never learn do you? GOD!" I heard myself said. "Now you've brought out her past-life self again." I heard Chen groaned. "Shut it." I heard myself said and there wasn't anything said. I felt myself sigh and continued. "Xiumin." I heard myself called out and Xiumin looked at me, looking guilty. "Feeling guilty since the first time you stepped into the pack. Killing your parents, losing your own younger sister." I heard myself say and he widened his eyes. "Don't…" I heard Kris warned but I didn't stop. More like Angel didn't but we're one body.

 

"Until now, you sometimes still have nightmares about them. The only way to knock some sense into you is only when Jangmi help you. Without her, you'll lose your insanity. You were on the verge on losing it a century and a half ago, until you found your mate. You didn't even recognize her at first until a week later." I heard myself say and stopped when Xiumin grabbed my neck. Choking me. "Stop it." He growled. "No. I haven't finish." I said and released his grip from my neck. I pushed him down and stepped on his neck making the others look at me shock. Jangmi ran towards me and I put up my hand, stopping her. I was surprised at what I did.

 

"I bet you didn't know. I'm the Princess. I have the power to control you. When I say stop, you stop. When I say go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter