Chapter 29

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Seulmi was teleported to somewhere far away, a place filled with flowers and just a simple house, and a beach  at the back. Seulmi entered the house with the help of her mother. "Lie down on the sofa." Seulmi's mother said and Seulmi did. Seulmi bit her lower lips and hold onto her bleeding abdomen in pain. Seulmi's mother put her hand on Seulmi's forehead and soon, Seulmi's eyes felt heavy, falling asleep without her knowing. Seulmi's mother did everything she's suppose to do before the poison in the sword spread to the other parts of the body. Resources from the light poisons dark souls and the vessel holding the soul.

Meanwhile, at the other dimension.

"Where's Seulmi?!" Luhan exclaimed and the Angel King looked down at Luhan. "He's so determined to get my granddaughter." He commented, looking at Luhan. "He's a wolf. It's a given." King Yunho said. The Angel King gave a hearty laugh before looking around the area. "Drop your weapons. This is the final warning. Those who still wants to rebel, you're going to die here. " Seunggi said. Most of them did drop their weapons. "So, that's your choice." King Yunho said, referring to the vampires that are still holding onto their weapons.

"You can do the honors." King Yunho turned to the Angel King and said. The Angel King just smirked, and hold out both hands. Both of his hand glowed white and soon, light started to shoot out from his palms, aiming towards those rebels. Just a second after being hit, the rebels turned to dust, earning gasps from the others, shocked. "Don't be so shocked. I don't intend to kill vampires, demons and wolves. Neither do I intend to associate with them unless I need to. My work here is done. I'll be taking the rebels from my side as well as my army." The Angel King said.

White orbs started to form around those who are from the Light side, "WAIT! You haven't answered me!" Luhan exclaimed. The Angel King just smirked and said, "I'm not the only one with answers."

"You know where she is, don't you?" Onew asked Seunggi and he just shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." Seunggi answered. "Yah!" Onew exclaimed. Seunggi just laughed and said, "I'll take my leave now. This war isn't as bad as I thought it would be." Black orbs formed around the demons and now that are left are the vampires and wolves. "Father, do you know where she is?" Doojoon asked King Yunho. "The time will come." He just answered. "I'll bring the wolves and vampires back." He continued and blue orbs formed around the vampires and wolves.

Soon, the only ones left are EXO, their mates, SHINee, B2ST, SS501 and Joongki. "Damn it!" Luhan cursed. "You know don't you?" Hyunseung asked Joongki and Joongki just said, "Let's go back in the mansion and treat your wounds. They do have the skill to hurt you guys that badly huh." "Answer the question." Suzy said. "I do, but I'm not saying anything. The time for you guys to meet will come. But just not now." "We're suppose to wait for a century again?!" Yoseob snapped and Joongki just rolled his eyes at them. "Come on, please?" Suzy pleaded and Joongki just gave a lop-sided smile. "I'm sorry. Come on, let's treat your wounds."

After Joongki help to treat their wounds, he went back to his room and threw himself on the bed. "Seulmi, you're one cruel girl." He muttered to himself before covering his eyes with his arm.

Joongki's POV:

Flashback

We're just in a weekly meeting. "So, total, there's a total of 70 wolves, 150 vampires, 115 light side and the rest are demons, correct?" I asked and everyone nodded. "We've been training the wolves, vampires and demons, so they've got the skills ready." King Yunho said. "Us too. We've trained the elves, pixies, fairies and angels. They still need improvements but we already have it under control." The Angel Princess (Seulmi and my mother) said. "Good then." Seulmi just commented.

"You guys have any plan on how to kill Satan?" Seunggi asked and the Angel Princess nodded. "I do. The only way to kill a shadow is by using a sword, made from a light source. I've already prepared one." She said. "Why not make for the entire army?" Seunggi asked. "Resources from the light doesn't come easy. You need to go pass a lot of obstacles to get the materials and I just so happen to like adventures when I was young so I got lucky and got the resources. I only have enough to make one." The Angel Princess reasoned. "What do you mean by obstacles?" King Yunho asked. "As it is. The resources come as and when they want. And if they do appear, you have to go pass creatures like Dragons and phoenixes to get the resources. I'm the Angel Princess so they allow me to get the resources, so I got them with ease." She said.

"So, whose going to hold onto the sword?" I asked. "Satan's only target is Seulmi. So, she should be the one to hold onto the sword." King Yunho said. "I agree on this one." The Angel Princess said, Seunggi agreed too. "So I'm suppose to kill Satan?" Seulmi asked. "I expect Satan to only attack you. So, the only one who can kill him would be you." Seunggi said. "What would you be doing then?" Seulmi asked. "We would be watching. If things get out of control, or Satan is killed, we'd stop the war." King Yunho said. "So, while your people are fighting, you'll be watching?" Seulmi asked, in disbelief.

"No. While they're fighting, we'll prepare to kill Satan once and for all. He can't be resurrected at all. After the preparation is done, we'll watch the fight and stop the fight after you kill Satan. If we participate in the war, his army would be wiped out in no time. Is that what you want?" King Yunho asked and Seulmi shook her head. "They’re innocent." "Exactly. So we don't have a choice but to watch until you've killed Satan, and then we try reason with them." King Yunho continued.

"No matter how I do it, I must kill Satan?" Seulmi asked. And everyone nodded. "He's a shadow, what if he wraps himself around Seulmi?" I asked. "Then Seulmi, you stab yourself. Make him go to your abdomen and you stab yourself there. You putting your light energy to his shadow won't kill him, just irritate him so if he goes to your chest or your neck or anywhere else from your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter